Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:28 am That arrest was back in the 1990s if I'm not mistaken.

Pogo
2001-2002 i thought when it the case was pleaded out i thought
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

Post by NewEnglandHere »

suspended sentence for receiving stolen goods
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I read the ray patriarca files. In the 1960s there was diffinitly a top CI in his office feeding the FBI info. He was in that office every day. I can't remember if he told them if he was a made member or not but it was someone close to ray sr. I guarantee ray jr read those files and knows exactly who it was.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Also came out in the salemme trial for killing disarro that ray jr was trying to have Frank and baby shacks killed for taking over the family or fucking with his money well he was locked up. He was trying to have that Irish guy from providence sneak them 2 but he ended up getting killed on federal hill by baby shacks guys. This was according to bobby deluca
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:36 am Also came out in the salemme trial for killing disarro that ray jr was trying to have Frank and baby shacks killed for taking over the family or fucking with his money well he was locked up. He was trying to have that Irish guy from providence sneak them 2 but he ended up getting killed on federal hill by baby shacks guys. This was according to bobby deluca
I think you’re talking about Kevin Hanrahan as the Irish guy? Think he got spotted by police with a bunch of supplies that made it look like they were about to kidnap and kill someone too sometime before his death.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Southshore88 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:49 am
Pmac2 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:36 am Also came out in the salemme trial for killing disarro that ray jr was trying to have Frank and baby shacks killed for taking over the family or fucking with his money well he was locked up. He was trying to have that Irish guy from providence sneak them 2 but he ended up getting killed on federal hill by baby shacks guys. This was according to bobby deluca
I think you’re talking about Kevin Hanrahan as the Irish guy? Think he got spotted by police with a bunch of supplies that made it look like they were about to kidnap and kill someone too sometime before his death.
I think that the guy that was going to be kidnapped and killed by Hanrahan, Gordon O'Brien and Timothy Mello was Blaise Marfeo.

Baby Shacks, Anthony St Laurent and Salemme missed the Induction ceremony in Medford when everyone else such as Raymond Junior, Russo and Bianco was arrested.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

The ceremony where Sonny Mercurio wore the wire for the Feds. I forget, why did Mercurio flip? I remember reading that later in his life he regretted cooperating...
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:50 pm The ceremony where Sonny Mercurio wore the wire for the Feds. I forget, why did Mercurio flip? I remember reading that later in his life he regretted cooperating...

I think that Mercurio cooperated with the Feds to avoid going to prison.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Maybe Flemmi suggested to Mercurio being an informant is the best way to avoid going to prison.

https://www.legalaffairs.org/issues/Nov ... ec2002.msp
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

he died alone in little rock ark/ he wrote a letter to that boston mob lawyer saying if he could take it all back he would. hes another guy he was pissed they didnt give him money when he was locked up for a few years and flemmi told him this is a way to get even. his brother and family disowned him
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

mercurio gave the fbi the induction. frank was still fucked up from the shooting to attend and probaly didnt want to go and st. laurent and baby shacks probaly didnt have any reason to be there. around that time there was probaly a dozen made guys in rhode island and a handfull in Ct
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:50 pm The ceremony where Sonny Mercurio wore the wire for the Feds. I forget, why did Mercurio flip? I remember reading that later in his life he regretted cooperating...
He did do that. He said when your a rat you deserve nothing. I guess we cant compare that to the humility we see in informants like sammy the bull, present day, can we? Sarcasm
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

flemmi talked him into becoming a CI for conelly. you got to wonder what if sonny took whatever flemmi was telling him and he went back to his bosses. flemmi would have got whacked. sonny must have been really pissed he didnt get his prison allowance money or whatever its called. he never wore a wire. he told the agents about the ceromony. he was a devious guy himself he single handly tried to get frank salemme killed. he was behind the whole set up. they didnt like each other from prison or something. it never came out he was a informant till the 95ish. he went on the run in 1990 when the whole family was indicted. i dont think he was even indicted with them i think he was on the run from a dug case
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Was Salemme Jr a junkie? I've never heard the story how he got AIDS.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Well this article suggests that Frank salemme jr was very sick from leukemia.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1994/08/18 ... 777182400/