Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by bluehouse »

if that did happen it was defiantly the bloods.They run rikers island
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:30 am if that did happen it was defiantly the bloods.They run rikers island
Gene is not at Rikers. He is at MDC Brooklyn. It is a federal indictment. There are mob guys there. Maybe Italians beat him up?
Last edited by Nick Prango on Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:30 am if that did happen it was defiantly the bloods.They run rikers island
"As of Sunday night, Borrello calls Metropolitan Detention Center home." http://theforumnewsgroup.com/2021/02/26 ... r-threats/
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

probaly wanted to get beat up to gain sympathy from the judge. guys think like this. he knows there no way to talk his way out of prison for the next few years but maybe get beat up in prison have his lawyer show the pictures to the judge and maybe he gets the ankle braclet for 18months. i wouldnt put it past this bum
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Gene is food (informant) Anyone can eat off his plate. It doesn’t matter what your affiliation is. In the system...If you see food, you eat food. That’s just how it works. Doesn’t have to be Italians it could be anyone. If you see him and you don’t do something, it can be your ass. That’s my personal experience from being in the system.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:05 am Gene is food (informant) Anyone can eat off his plate. It doesn’t matter what your affiliation is. In the system...If you see food, you eat food. That’s just how it works. Doesn’t have to be Italians it could be anyone. If you see him and you don’t do something, it can be your ass. That’s my personal experience from being in the system.
Funny how he ran his mouth the whole time about how tough he was and how no ones gonna do shit. Karma comes back around one way or another. I’d love to know who gave him a beating (if the story is true)
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Ronnie G must hate this kid...wouldn’t surprise me if Ronnie got work to someone in MDC to beat his but who knows that’s just speculation
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:05 am Gene is food (informant) Anyone can eat off his plate. It doesn’t matter what your affiliation is. In the system...If you see food, you eat food. That’s just how it works. Doesn’t have to be Italians it could be anyone. If you see him and you don’t do something, it can be your ass. That’s my personal experience from being in the system.
I assumed he’d be in PC where almost everyone is an informant. You think he’d still get his bell rung in there?
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:07 pm
I assumed he’d be in PC where almost everyone is an informant. You think he’d still get his bell rung in there?
Even when you’re in PC you have to go on movements (visits, commissary, medical, etc) my guess, if the story is true, that’s how it happened. Or maybe he got chipped up in PC by someone who doesn’t like his big fucking mouth. But again, who knows if it’s true.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

The idiot deserves it.He made a podcast to tell the world he was a rat.All he did was say noone has the balls to go after him.Now look what happend
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:03 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:07 pm
Even when you’re in PC you have to go on movements (visits, commissary, medical, etc) my guess, if the story is true, that’s how it happened. Or maybe he got chipped up in PC by someone who doesn’t like his big fucking mouth. But again, who knows if it’s true.
Honestly those dudes in pC have something to prove so they are always banging it out. I was in a drug and alcohol unit in the same building as two PC units and there was literally like 3-4 fights a day with dogs and 10 hacks responding to everyone which you never see on the cell block. Inherent disrespect reigns supreme. A lot of those guys can last on the cell block. But facts from Bobby pazzo if you don’t war on informants you can get a shadow on you. You can be a marked man and you don’t want to be a marked man.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I'm surprised none of you have emailed Capeci to see if the rumor is true. You'd think he'd know or have heard something. I would believe him before some bogus internet forum rumor.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:27 pm That’s legit LOL funny.

As someone that’s only visited NYC a handful of times...is Howard Beach supposed to be a little more blue collar and working class than Ozone Park, or do I have that backwards?
There's a lot more money in Howard Beach versus Ozone Park. Much more of a suburban type of feel. Frankly Ozone Park really isn't a great neighorboods overall. Some of the ugliest, barren, tree-less streets you'll ever find. A lot more diversity and population density in Ozone Park for sure.

Howard Beach has tons of of 'connected' people and I don't mean LCN connected (but there's a lot of that too) - I'm talking like former top cops, FDNY chiefs, business owners and contractors who are plugged in politically with the city, etc. The civil servant hustle in NYC kinda mirrors LCN in a lot of weird ways, as crazy as that sounds, and you only need to look as far as Howard Beach to see that a lot of those people have it all figured out. The girl who worked at Vetro that was killed...her Dad was a cop and I think her Mom was a home maker...just look at the house they lived in. As insane as the house Ronnie G built was, it really wasn't THAT out of place in Howard Beach. It's very tight knit out there and everybody has a hook or an angle, despite a majority of the neighborhood being 'legit'. It's a unique, funny place. To see a house on like a 1/4 acre plot with $50k worth of landscaping. 6 series BMWs in every other driveway. There's a reason why Gene was pulling off home invasions in Howard Beach and hitting so many people with cash and jewels in their homes. Having a safe full of cash in your home, in this day and age, isn't really considered normal in most communities and suburbs, but in Howard Beach it isn't uncommon. It's a weird place.
I agree. Howard Beach is much nicer. And quite Pricey now mostly because its much nicer then the rest of queens ! lol. I believe that poor girls dad was a retired firemen no ?
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Is the only source for Gene catching a beating some poster on another forum?

“I want this fucking rumor proved, or disproved!”
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

probaly john alite making up the rumor to get gene free on bail..............