James “Froggy” Galione

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: James “Froggy” Galione

Post by newera_212 »

TallGuy19 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:16 pm Was Galione involved in anything besides taxing drug dealers?

I wonder if he's still involved in the drug business today. You would think that after that long sentence he would stay away from it.
I think he also helped deploy his 'street crew' for whoever the made guy or capo was that he reported to (George Conte I think). Flat Top DeRosa says on that TV program he did, that one time Frogs called him and made him go out to Staten Island to sit on some guy for a day or two; that guy was subsequently hit. I'd like to believe they didn't make a guy who's only hustle was literally selling crack, but who knows.

I still think it's crazy this guy was point man on one of those most high profile hits of the time for the Bonnanos and they turned around and transferred him. Maybe he had a personal relationship with Conte and wanted the transfer, who knows. I could be wrong but I also think Galione was in the rare situation to have every single person officially working under him, flip on him? All of those guys folded
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Benito wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:39 am I’ve found Mario Gallo was involved, and a guy named Vincent Nastase, possibly Nastasi? Unsure. Found it here.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1996/10/01 ... 844142400/

If anybody else has any info on Galione & his drug gang. Please post. There’s not much on him. Which makes him interesting to me.
Billy Morrissey was in that crew, big tough guy.
He went into that cash advance business and allegedly has been stealing everyones money and nobody knows where he is
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:30 am
Benito wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:39 am I’ve found Mario Gallo was involved, and a guy named Vincent Nastase, possibly Nastasi? Unsure. Found it here.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1996/10/01 ... 844142400/

If anybody else has any info on Galione & his drug gang. Please post. There’s not much on him. Which makes him interesting to me.
Billy Morrissey was in that crew, big tough guy.
He went into that cash advance business and allegedly has been stealing everyones money and nobody knows where he is
lmao. he ran off with the money?

The MCA business is fucking horrible. I'm not one for big government but that's something that needs a fuck of a lot more regulation and rules. Gotta be the shadiest thing going right now. At lease the judgement of default thing is changing in NY and the surrounding states. To rub salt in the wounds of how much of a deplorable piece of shit business model that whole industry is based off of, the brokers themselves are usually the biggest scumbags on the planet. I love hearing about people who defraud the funders.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Galione’s crack operation made tons of money for the Luchese family