John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

Johnny Santori? Who kmows what about him?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:16 am
bluehouse wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:45 am Hootie was on a podcast saying John alite name should be above greg scarpas roy demeos and gaspipe casso
If he said that, his credibility definitely takes a hit there.
I have a hard time believing he said that. He may have misspoke but I don’t think that’s what he was trying to say. He did say the Alite would’ve been made if he was Italian, which is probably true.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:46 am
chin_gigante wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:35 am A few interesting things from the latest podcast:

A guy called AJ who was with Pennisi was in a dispute that involved John Gotti Jr and one of Victoria Gotti's sons sometime after Gotti Jr got stabbed in 2013. Despite what everyone had heard, they'd never received official word regarding Gotti's standing with the Gambino family so they reached out to Lorenzo Mannino who told them Gotti had nothing to do with the Gambinos anymore so they could do what they wanted. About Mannino's status and current reports about him possibly being the acting boss, Pennisi said:
Back at this time that we're talking about, he could have been the consigliere at this time. Which was the number three position. He was not, you know, what they're saying he is right now. Whether that's true or not right now I don't know.
In the past Pennisi has also said that Mannino possibly held an acting administration position around the time that he (Pennisi) got made in 2013. So it's possible Mannino was consigliere or acting consigliere before Michael Paradiso.

Regarding Joseph DiBenedetto, Pennisi said he could have made a good captain if the Lucchese family ever wanted to develop a Queens crew.

When asked about the most dangerous guy he ever knew, Pennisi talked about Johnny Santori. Before Pennisi went away to prison, Junior Gotti once told him that even his father talked about Santori being a serious guy. He killed a lot of people and if you had a problem with him you'd have to kill him because he'd hit you over it. Santori was with Genovese member Ciro Perrone and was proposed to be straightened out. Santori died of a heart attack before he could be made and when Pennisi heard about Santori's passing he cried himself to sleep in prison.
I asked him about who mentored him, who did he look up to & he mentioned a “Johnny” I don’t remember his last name but he said he was with the Genovese.
Ohh John Alite commented on the new theory podcast saying Johnny Santori is his cousin. I shit you not.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajHlj_KHcM
Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:44 am
bluehouse wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:45 am Hootie was on a podcast saying John alite name should be above greg scarpas roy demeos and gaspipe casso
I have a hard time believing he said that. He may have misspoke but I don’t think that’s what he was trying to say. He did say the Alite would’ve been made if he was Italian, which is probably true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajHlj_KHcM cut to 14 mins he also says noone has more bodies than john
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

bluehouse wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:30 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajHlj_KHcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajHlj_KHcM cut to 14 mins he also says noone has more bodies than john
If you watch his full answer, he’s talking about their neighborhood. Not like, the whole tri-state area. He was talking about how Ronnie and Alite were partners before Ronnie got made, and they had a club together. My issue with Alite is his exaggerations/lies about other stuff, like the heroin business with Gotti Sr, like claiming he knew Castellano was gonna get hit, etc. Most of the violence stuff with Alite seems fairly credible.

It’s the exact same with Franzese. He was a captain and *huge* earner no doubt. But did Chin really ask if he wanted to switch families? Did Persico really approach him about an acting administration position?

I think both these guys did a lot of the stuff in the streets they claim to, but they both throw in these exaggerations about their status at the time that call their credibility into question.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

All buncha rats ! Who would believe a word from these clowns.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

The chin leaving open the possibility of Franzese switching families is much different than “asking him to switch families”

It is not the same thing.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:33 pm The chin leaving open the possibility of Franzese switching families is much different than “asking him to switch families”

It is not the same thing.
You should read again what I actually typed.

The point is Franzese was doing press for damn near 10 plus years before he mentioned either one of those incidents.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:45 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:11 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 am
Rocco wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:46 am Alite was talking about how he got into a prison fight with Lou Auricchio. But didn't say much more then that. Wonder if Alite know is Lou ever got made or not?
Yeah i made thread about it and it got deleted. He also says how Louie just passed away and "sends his condelences to his family" he stated. Alite also said he had a beef or settled one with him. I dont buy it. Alite tends to do this. He did this on the Castellano anniversay always putting himself in the middle of trending or present mob affilated news.
Who deleted you thread..? and Why ?
Listen I know he defiantly was a violent guy and did shootings and stabbings. To the extent of how many he says is questionable. He said he was backing up a friend in jail in regards to the fight in jail with Louie. He said Louis got into it with Jackie too....about what I don't know. All that shit probably happened in the late 90s anyways and probably has been squashed for decades if they did indeed happen.
Idk I posted a thread yesterday "Alite claiming he knows "Lou Aurrichio." Idk the approximate timelines, but the time they were both in prison then in the same one is possible, but I doubt there was much cross-over. More over, Alite was an associate of the Gambinos, Louie was a made guy (im pretty sure on that) with the WS out of Jersey. Its like Alite reads this board, newspaper articles, obits, current mob news, and makes claims of being involved with them some way. He lost me way back when he was talking shit about Ronnie one arm and then Tommy Pitera.
For one they are both doing life-they didnt make excuses, didnt blame the gottis or anyone else for there downfall, didnt write a book about their exploits etc. Two, he claims Ronnie One arm wrote a letter to the court saying how scared he was of Alite which I believe is true but it was a ruse I believe to help his case not because he actually feared for his life.
He also does this alot talk shit about everyone Like Tommy Pitera and Ronnie. Then he has people like this most recent guest and befofe him hootie. And they talk about how tough they were. And some naive guest says "whoa if these guest(s) are saying how tough, respected, and feared and powerful these guys were and Alite claims he was above those guys in those terms then Alite must really be tough."
Nah, fuck that, alite doesnt fool me for a second.
He was a hired gun who happened to be attached to the most famous name in all of the mafia. Thats all!
Louie was not a made guy going into prison. Not sure if he was made when he got out of prison 8-9yrs ago. But if infact him and Alite got into in prison . Louie was just an associate. Remember he was a very young guy when he went into prison for the tax evasion in 88'(?) While serving that sentence he got hit with the murder /rico case. So he was in since 88' till when ever her got out(2011..?) I am sure Alite is tough. Did he stab and shoot 12,000 people Prob not...lol
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

bluehouse wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:30 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajHlj_KHcM
That story he tells about Trucchio, first they had no weapons so they had to use pens to chase two guys out of their bar...then at the end Ronnie get's his pistol and shoots one of them? Something's not adding up.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Another weird thing Hootie did in an interview and I dont know if this is too hype up his friends show but at the same time Hootie makes fun of Michael Franzese for exaggerating that John Pennisi is “a very very high ranking member of the luccheses” even though by Johns own admission he barely made any money and was just a solider.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Extortion wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:05 pm Another weird thing Hootie did in an interview and I dont know if this is too hype up his friends show but at the same time Hootie makes fun of Michael Franzese for exaggerating that John Pennisi is “a very very high ranking member of the luccheses” even though by Johns own admission he barely made any money and was just a solider.
I’m far from a. Franzese fanboy but he probably made more money in a month than all these guys on the podcast lol
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

funkster wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:06 pm
That story he tells about Trucchio, first they had no weapons so they had to use pens to chase two guys out of their bar...then at the end Ronnie get's his pistol and shoots one of them? Something's not adding up.
Yeah he said Ronnie got stabbed 170 times, jamming a knife through his balls. However Ronnie managed to crawl to to the back of the bar get his pistol and kills one
My question is where is Hootie in the midst of all of this?
Hootie has no loyalites. Alite bashes Ronnie, Hootie talks both of them. But he never really verifies what ppl say he just kind of says what they want to hear after being on their podcast.
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

Hootie is all over the place. He talks so much that he can’t keep some of his stories straight.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

That first time I heard hootie I liked him. He was a street guy and you could hear it in his energy. Since then I’ve heard him all over the place like you said. He looks a little strung out to me and the constant talking over people and rambling is a sign of perc abuse. I don’t know this but he don’t look good right now. He kind of lost me.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.