Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by Amershire_Ed »

It’s funny there was a thread just yesterday talking about street guys and social media. Gene made fun of Palmaccio for doing dumb shit on social media. Then he gets jammed up by going on IG and flashing wads of cash, expensive watches, riding around in a Porsche. Moron.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Momo wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:08 am I doubt any think will happen to him in pen. He seems to be less bullshitter than Alite.
Gene will probably end up in protective custody for the length of his sentence or some kind of a special wing reserved for high profile cases in solitary confinement.

His time in federal prison will be bad. Basically, IF he ever gets out of protective custody , he will be beaten up.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 am Borello’s mom was begging the judge to keep her son out of jail. “Gene is a very good-hearted person,” she said. “He’s doing nothing but the right thing. Yes, he did speak a little bit. He does have a mouth, but he is bipolar…he didn’t hurt nobody and he’s not going to hurt nobody.” Borello's mom chimed in “he’ll probably get his throat slit” by one of the mobsters he helped put away.
God willing
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Hootie said in a pod recently that when he was trying to show 17 year old Gene the ropes in the drug game, Gene stabbed someone over $80. And that’s when Hootie told him, yeah this game isn’t for you. 20 years later the kids still a psycho.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Throw away the key
Jasonsp
Associate

Post by Jasonsp »

Pushing almost 40yrs old and mommy is in the courtroom with you😭
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

“The minute you call the cops on me, I’ll blow your husbands head off” coming from Gene, a guy who called the cops and ratted out his entire neighborhood haha

Gene is a celebrity rat now and guys in the can don’t need a formal OK from a button to put some good hands on him. I think he’ll have a rough time in there
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Does anyone have any idea what kinda time he’s looking at?
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Uncle Pete wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:22 am “The minute you call the cops on me, I’ll blow your husbands head off” coming from Gene, a guy who called the cops and ratted out his entire neighborhood haha

Gene is a celebrity rat now and guys in the can don’t need a formal OK from a button to put some good hands on him. I think he’ll have a rough time in there
Exactly. He will definitely catch a beating in the can.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Jasonsp wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 am Pushing almost 40yrs old and mommy is in the courtroom with you😭
He is an Italian male, momma boys for life lol
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I think at worst he gets between 6 months- to a year

Imagine telling Luciano that current/former members would be beefing over Instagram lol
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Will he be housed in a fed facility or state ?
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

Gabagool718 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 am Will he be housed in a fed facility or state ?
its a fed prosecutor and ausa on the case so it looks federal. he'll probably be at mdc until it's resolved.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Uncle Pete wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:22 am “The minute you call the cops on me, I’ll blow your husbands head off” coming from Gene, a guy who called the cops and ratted out his entire neighborhood haha

He really has no self awareness :lol:
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

DonnieB wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:54 am
Jasonsp wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 am Pushing almost 40yrs old and mommy is in the courtroom with you😭
He is an Italian male, momma boys for life lol
I’m pretty sure he still lives with his Mom.