Peter Tuccio calling Gene Borello out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: Peter Tuccio calling Gene Borello out

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Also Im skeptical Tuccio could cooperate even if he wanted to. Does anyone think he’s actually got any kind of incriminating info on Joey, Dom, etc? Seems very unlikely he would know anything about anything. Part of the reason Gene could cooperate is because he was putting in actual work for Ronnie G and Vinny Asaro.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Bruh The more I read his story sounds like Tuccios dad fucked him. Like why didn’t his dad look out for him like Amato Jr and his dad. Get him involved in the crew, have him involve some of his friends and groom him for the life. Like from a criminal standpoint wouldn’t you do that

Tuccios gonna get nailed and forced to go down the Mafiosi route his whole life. Not even with the 5 families where they big bucks are made but in Philly where they are chasing $500 from loanshark customers
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:57 am Bruh The more I read his story sounds like Tuccios dad fucked him. Like why didn’t his dad look out for him like Amato Jr and his dad. Get him involved in the crew, have him involve some of his friends and groom him for the life. Like from a criminal standpoint wouldn’t you do that

Tuccios gonna get nailed and forced to go down the Mafiosi route his whole life. Not even with the 5 families where they big bucks are made but in Philly where they are chasing $500 from loanshark customers
I'm sure they aren't earning like the Genovese but they are still making millions. How do you think they pay lawyer fees and bail out? You need at least 500k for that. They don't have much member but the ones they have, is sure know how to make money.
“It’s easy to kill somebody,” - Joey Merlino
MSFRD
Straightened out

Post by MSFRD »

Momo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:25 am
MSFRD wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 am What aspiring wiseguy posts to a fucking IG account? Not to state the obvious but this is supposed to be a secret society. From Luciano et al to Tuccio; the quality of street guys has taken a beating that’s for sure.
Did you really compare a boss to an associate? LMAO!
Fuckin oath I did. You think Tuccio has the brains and maturity that Luciano and his peers had at their age? Different generation or not, the mob is a secret society, low-key and in the shadows. This is why the Genovese guys thrive and these idiots are posting shit to Instagram like whiny teenage girls.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Borrello said in one of his earlier interviews that someone in the Bonnanos got in trouble for social media activity. I can’t remember who, but it was for sure a made guy. Apparently he posted a meme on IG or Facebook that said something like “a friend will help you move a couch, a *real* friend will help you move a body”. The guy may have even been briefly shelved for it actually. I’ll have to go back and try and find who it was.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:07 pm Borrello said in one of his earlier interviews that someone in the Bonnanos got in trouble for social media activity. I can’t remember who, but it was for sure a made guy. Apparently he posted a meme on IG or Facebook that said something like “a friend will help you move a couch, a *real* friend will help you move a body”. The guy may have even been briefly shelved for it actually. I’ll have to go back and try and find who it was.
Wasnt that Palmaccio?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

It was Palmaccio and it caused a sit down with Vinny Asaro was fucking hilarious Asaro was bitching on how it was embarrassing and he thought Palmaccio was on drugs
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

does gene b. talk shit about jerry asaro or his father vinny? or is all his hate aimed at this guy ronny g. hes talked about all the time then you have john penisi and that guy hootie given this guy ronnie alot of compliments. admiration. was ronnie the guy with the huge house he renovated into a small mansion in the middle of queens and it pissed the feds off. but the guy had legitment income so they couldnt take the house they came to agreement and he sold it
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:14 pm does gene b. talk shit about jerry asaro or his father vinny? or is all his hate aimed at this guy ronny g. hes talked about all the time then you have john penisi and that guy hootie given this guy ronnie alot of compliments. admiration. was ronnie the guy with the huge house he renovated into a small mansion in the middle of queens and it pissed the feds off. but the guy had legitment income so they couldnt take the house they came to agreement and he sold it
Gene and Hootie are both super complimentary of Ronnie G when it comes to street stuff. I get the impression that Gene was expecting Ronnie and Vinny to help him out with with lawyers and fighting his case, but they didn’t—and that’s the ultimate source of his problem with them. I think he feels like he was out there being a maniac on their behalf, but when he finally got jammed up, they didn’t help him like he thought they should.

In all honesty, there was likely nothing Ronnie or Vinny coulda done to help Gene. He had several ppl informing on him, and got caught up on several wires. His goose was cooked.

But Gene has called Vinny a “mafia icon” and spoken really highly of Ronnie as a street guy. And same with Hootie. Hootie has stories about Ronnie showing up to prison for the very first time and immediately punking other wiseguys and throwing his weight around.
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

MSFRD wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:01 pm
Momo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:25 am
MSFRD wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 am What aspiring wiseguy posts to a fucking IG account? Not to state the obvious but this is supposed to be a secret society. From Luciano et al to Tuccio; the quality of street guys has taken a beating that’s for sure.
Did you really compare a boss to an associate? LMAO!
Fuckin oath I did. You think Tuccio has the brains and maturity that Luciano and his peers had at their age? Different generation or not, the mob is a secret society, low-key and in the shadows. This is why the Genovese guys thrive and these idiots are posting shit to Instagram like whiny teenage girls.
You are right about that. Those guys are funny, mafia pages commenting below their posts, they are commenting below a post about current members. I remember Chickie's wife commenting ''whos that handsome mf'' below a picture of him on phillymafia page.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:25 am
Shellackhead wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:02 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:38 am Tuccio has been shit on every which way-Bonannos, Gambinos, Ronnie, his relative. But yet in spite of all of this he has stood tall
And that’s why Gene looks stupid when he talks bad about Tuccio, Tuccio got slapped with 10 years meanwhile Gene who is “the toughest guy in HB” snitched. Like bro, you’re a rat why are you talking shit about guys who do the time & not fold like you did
To be fair, Tuccio hasn’t done the time yet. And Borrello did about 10 years in bids before he decided to cooperate.

I actually think this is a real bad look for Tuccio. You wanna be a street guy and you are fighting with people on the internet? The kids already been chased twice by other families. And I don’t even think Gene was talking all that much shit, I thought he said he actually felt sorry for the kid because it’s clear he’s not built for the life, but he very much wants to be involved. Which isn’t a good combo.

I think part of the reason Tuccio probably lashed out is because Gene is pretty ignorant when it comes to the Philly borgata and has definitely shitted on them before. He’s always says something like “it’s like 3 guys, the Philly Mafia”. I’m guessing he wanted to stick up for his “team”.

But if I was in a position of authority with the mob I would shelve or chase anyone that had a big social media presence. If you are an aspiring wiseguy and you have an IG page, it should literally be the most basic boring page of all time. Pictures of the burgers you just grilled, pictures of pets, sunsets, etc. The second I saw any kinda post even hinting at street stuff I would shelve that person in 2 seconds. Because that person is clearly not serious and just looking for affirmation and pats on the back.

Funny you say this. I believe Teddy Persico Jr. has an instagram now. But he only posted twice since he's been out.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Johnny Chang of Philly has an extremely low key Instagram account, he doesn’t post anything at all but I’ve seen him comment occasionally on other neighborhood guys posts before.

Joey Baldino has videos on his Facebook account of himself pumping iron and posts a lot of stuff for Philip’s Steaks (his business).

There’s also a few younger associates that are active on Instagram like Mike Emma. Ray Wags has an active Facebook.

I think social media is tolerated with the Philly Crew as long as you’re not stupid about it and post like a teenage girl. Joey Merlino even had an active Instagram account before his 2016 pinch that he was always on, fuck he even liked a few of my Instagram posts back then.

-Dante
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:35 am Johnny Chang of Philly has an extremely low key Instagram account, he doesn’t post anything at all but I’ve seen him comment occasionally on other neighborhood guys posts before.

Joey Baldino has videos on his Facebook account of himself pumping iron and posts a lot of stuff for Philip’s Steaks (his business).

There’s also a few younger associates that are active on Instagram like Mike Emma. Ray Wags has an active Facebook.

I think social media is tolerated with the Philly Crew as long as you’re not stupid about it and post like a teenage girl. Joey Merlino even had an active Instagram account before his 2016 pinch that he was always on, fuck he even liked a few of my Instagram posts back then.

-Dante
Frank Depasquale has one too. He doesn't post though, at least I haven't seen. I still don't get why a lawyer would join the mob.

There’s an account called italianboom, he seems to know Philly guys and some Philly guys following him. Do you know who’s he?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

He’s just a guy that likes to hang out with those guys, pure 100% civilian. He’s actually deaf or hard of hearing - something is wrong with his ears I forget. He’s just a guy that likes hanging out with those guys, period.

Snitch Frangipani has Instagram too, he’s another one. There’s others .

You will never see guys like Dom, Canalichio, Borgesi, Mazzone or even that moron Marty with social media though.

I actually wasn’t too surprised to see Johnny Chang with one albeit it is extremely low key and he hasn’t posted a single picture because the guy put his wife on 60 Minutes on National TV.

Kathy is a sweetheart and an extremely nice woman but she’s always been an attention seeker, even at the first big trial in early 2000s trial she was always in the news, she even did a full magazine profile interview after the trial. She also treats social media like it’s the Super Bowl, which most of the wives do and all South Philly women in general but she’s up there in the Top 3 along with Ray Wags wife with the social media lol.
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:12 am He’s just a guy that likes to hang out with those guys, pure 100% civilian. He’s actually deaf or hard of hearing - something is wrong with his ears I forget. He’s just a guy that likes hanging out with those guys, period.

Snitch Frangipani has Instagram too, he’s another one. There’s others .

You will never see guys like Dom, Canalichio, Borgesi, Mazzone or even that moron Marty with social media though.

I actually wasn’t too surprised to see Johnny Chang with one albeit it is extremely low key and he hasn’t posted a single picture because the guy put his wife on 60 Minutes on National TV.

Kathy is a sweetheart and an extremely nice woman but she’s always been an attention seeker, even at the first big trial in early 2000s trial she was always in the news, she even did a full magazine profile interview after the trial. She also treats social media like it’s the Super Bowl, which most of the wives do and all South Philly women in general but she’s up there in the Top 3 along with Ray Wags wife with the social media lol.
Thanks for the clarification. I asked because I've seen his comments below posts, like I was there, I know who’s he etc. This guy sure like mob :D :D

Yeah, I know his account, I even got those pictures from his account's tagged section :D

They sure like fame and social media. She's even commenting below a philly mafia page's posts, LOL!