John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jbravo
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Jbravo »

Wiggas think there wiseguys now...LMAO !
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:32 pm I think he was referring to John Alite
He was referring to Pennisi (1:13:49-1:14:06)

https://youtu.be/Vpm_IptuDCg?t=4429
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Hootie’s story about some old timer coming up to him in lockup asking if he knew Gene Borrello was fucking hysterical. It was right after that huge indictment in 2011 that took down like 125 guys. Hootie said “Yeah I know him, he’s a fucking maniac, why?”

“He just told the AUSA to suck his dick! Tell him to chill the fuck out he’s gonna get us all a ton of time!”
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:30 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:28 pm
newera_212 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:37 pm
One thing that was funny was at the end Hootie said "John is the real deal and was a big name in the neighborhood when I was a kid, we all knew about his rep" - Pennisi was nice enough to let him finish and not correct him, but it was Pennisi himself who said at one point he grew up a regular kid loosely, loosely connected to the fringes, and was away for a majority of Hootie's formative years. So it seems all these youtubers big eachother up... that statement almost kind of makes me a little skeptical now when I hear him/them say (insert other former LCN / current youtuber here) is the real deal... just a little.
I think you're off here....Ok pennisi was a regular kid who grew up loosely connected but he also did a murder right on 80th St, went on the lam for months then caught a 20 year bid. Hootie was 15 when that happened so he definitely heard all about Pennisi like everyone else in the neighborhood and that's what he was referring to when he said "John is the real deal and was a big name in the neighborhood when I was a kid, we all knew about his rep".
I took it as Hootie saying Pennisi's name rung bells in LCN circles and he had a rep as a player, not as Pennisi having a rep as a nut for killing somebody over a petty dispute. But I get what you're saying because i guess on the 'streets' neither of those are a bad thing, but I consider it two different things.

I also didn't realize Hootie was that old too, but it makes sense now, remembering how he always said he was with Ronnie Trucchio first and his son second. That's a crazy situation for Al Trucchio to be in, inheriting and being in charge of guys from his dad that were older and way more seasoned than him.
The John he was talking about was Alite, not Pennissi
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:13 pm
newera_212 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:30 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:28 pm
newera_212 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:37 pm
One thing that was funny was at the end Hootie said "John is the real deal and was a big name in the neighborhood when I was a kid, we all knew about his rep" - Pennisi was nice enough to let him finish and not correct him, but it was Pennisi himself who said at one point he grew up a regular kid loosely, loosely connected to the fringes, and was away for a majority of Hootie's formative years. So it seems all these youtubers big eachother up... that statement almost kind of makes me a little skeptical now when I hear him/them say (insert other former LCN / current youtuber here) is the real deal... just a little.
I think you're off here....Ok pennisi was a regular kid who grew up loosely connected but he also did a murder right on 80th St, went on the lam for months then caught a 20 year bid. Hootie was 15 when that happened so he definitely heard all about Pennisi like everyone else in the neighborhood and that's what he was referring to when he said "John is the real deal and was a big name in the neighborhood when I was a kid, we all knew about his rep".
I took it as Hootie saying Pennisi's name rung bells in LCN circles and he had a rep as a player, not as Pennisi having a rep as a nut for killing somebody over a petty dispute. But I get what you're saying because i guess on the 'streets' neither of those are a bad thing, but I consider it two different things.

I also didn't realize Hootie was that old too, but it makes sense now, remembering how he always said he was with Ronnie Trucchio first and his son second. That's a crazy situation for Al Trucchio to be in, inheriting and being in charge of guys from his dad that were older and way more seasoned than him.
The John he was talking about was Alite, not Pennissi
I mean, he talks all about Woodhaven, and how it was Alites like, home base. And they he was moving product there, and fully expected to be targeted by Alite at some point. He talks about it a few times on different pods....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

What did you guys think of Hooties take that John Sr. was planning to wack Orena and make Ozone Parks own Scopo Jr. Boss?

When he said the drug guys are scared to do business with LCN bacause of heat from the Feds, you could see Pennissi was a little taken aback. I was surprised, but it does make sense.

Pennissis take on the drug business is funny when you take in what Hootie says....

Hes like, " They give it a black guy..." like bruh.... like Hootie explained, unless Madonna has TEN Nicky Barnes, Barnes probably makes more money. Monopsomy, I think it's called. It's when a supplier of a product only has a single buyer. The distributor becomes the one in control, you saw this on a macro level between the Colombians and Mexicans.

Pennissis like, " They dont wanna deal with these groups either".... Its like he forgot the Luchesses had drug markets in Harlem for forever, like they didnt just take a black guy on a HIT. I can see why he didnt make any money really....

Hooties like," Ronnie would deal with streets guys anyone, spanish, black, it was a diverse area.

The mental gymnastics these fuckin guys go through to touch street money they claim they want no parts of.
Yet, still feel entitled to.
They tell Hootie, you shelved for 5 years for getting caught moving OUR drugs, go get a job. But before you do, go pick up this drug money from these guys we cant actually talk to. Were too scared or incompetent to go get the money ourselves, do us this favor. He shoulda said, Fuck you, if you want the dirty money off the street you gonna shelve me for making, go get it your fuckin self.

It was just so funny to me, the conventional wisdom being drugs were dangerous, bookmaking safe. But hes like, I shoulda just sold weed, I woulda been fine. But he was chasing that validation.

I'm not starting any shit, but Hootie seemed to be a lot more active and seasoned to me than the Pennissi the made guy. Only thing he didnt do was launder money, he seemed a little TOO in the streets, but maybe he did have some type of legit business, I know he said he was kicked out the u in job...
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I asked Hootie via a DM on Instagram if he had any interactions with Sicilian faction of the Gambinos, he mentioned he met with “tommy” who I assume to be Thomas Gambino (son of Joe, arrested in Sicily last year.) Hootie says he met with Lorenzo Mannino via Tommy once.. overall he had a few interactions with the Sicilian faction here and there throughout his time on the street, but everything was mainly through Tommy.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

It’s hard to get put on the shelf when you haven’t been straightened out actually it’s impossible. He got passed over all those times because of drugs and the fact he still left the stickers on his new era fitted.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Is this hootie a rat?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 am It’s hard to get put on the shelf when you haven’t been straightened out actually it’s impossible. He got passed over all those times because of drugs and the fact he still left the stickers on his new era fitted.
That's a good point......couldnt shelve someone who wasnt made yet.. .....you killed me with the fitted cap stickers, lmao.....
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:33 pm What did you guys think of Hooties take that John Sr. was planning to wack Orena and make Ozone Parks own Scopo Jr. Boss?

When he said the drug guys are scared to do business with LCN bacause of heat from the Feds, you could see Pennissi was a little taken aback. I was surprised, but it does make sense.

Pennissis take on the drug business is funny when you take in what Hootie says....

Hes like, " They give it a black guy..." like bruh.... like Hootie explained, unless Madonna has TEN Nicky Barnes, Barnes probably makes more money. Monopsomy, I think it's called. It's when a supplier of a product only has a single buyer. The distributor becomes the one in control, you saw this on a macro level between the Colombians and Mexicans.

Pennissis like, " They dont wanna deal with these groups either".... Its like he forgot the Luchesses had drug markets in Harlem for forever, like they didnt just take a black guy on a HIT. I can see why he didnt make any money really....

Hooties like," Ronnie would deal with streets guys anyone, spanish, black, it was a diverse area.

The mental gymnastics these fuckin guys go through to touch street money they claim they want no parts of.
They tell Hootie, you shelved for 5 years for getting caught moving OUR drugs, go get a job. But before you do, go pick up this drug money from these guys we cant actually talk to. Were too scared or incompetent to go get the money ourselves, do us this favor. He shoulda said, Fuck you, if you want the dirty money off the street you gonna shelve me for making, go get it your fuckin self.

It was just so funny to me, the conventional wisdom being drugs were dangerous, bookmaking safe. But hes like, I shoulda just sold weed, I woulda been fine. But he was chasing that validation.

I'm not starting any shit, but Hootie seemed to be a lot more active and seasoned to me than the Pennissi the made guy. Only thing he didnt do was launder money, he seemed a little TOO in the streets, but maybe he did have some type of legit business, I know he said he was kicked out the u in job...
Excellent post. Hootie was more active then pennisi. On point.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:52 am Is this hootie a rat?
Considering he’s describing his life of crime on several podcasts I’d say rat is a fair description.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:12 am
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:52 am Is this hootie a rat?
Considering he’s describing his life of crime on several podcasts I’d say rat is a fair description.
:lol: you know what I mean, did he flip
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:57 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:33 pm What did you guys think of Hooties take that John Sr. was planning to wack Orena and make Ozone Parks own Scopo Jr. Boss?

You guys also gotta take into account that Pennisi did 17 years in prison. There’s not much stories he can tell from his street days coming up because he was Locked up for all of his young adulthood.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:21 am
BobbyPazzo wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:57 am

You guys also gotta take into account that Pennisi did 17 years in prison. There’s not much stories he can tell from his street days coming up because he was Locked up for all of his young adulthood.
I hear you but he also did zero with his button and he pretty much admits it.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.