John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by AntComello »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:30 am
AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:22 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:29 am I think it was mentioned previously but, for those who haven't seen it, Gene Borello has a rather amusing take on Tuzzio (his former employee, so to speak) and his current predicament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z_ghmxFkM
Gene sounds reaaal salty that Tuccio is going farther in the life then he did. You can almost hear the jealousy/hate when he talks about it lol
Except Tuccio really hasn't gone further.
True but if he does his bid and keeps his mouth shut he will come out with my respect then gene ever had when he was on the streets.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:47 am
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:30 am
AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:22 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:29 am I think it was mentioned previously but, for those who haven't seen it, Gene Borello has a rather amusing take on Tuzzio (his former employee, so to speak) and his current predicament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z_ghmxFkM
Gene sounds reaaal salty that Tuccio is going farther in the life then he did. You can almost hear the jealousy/hate when he talks about it lol
Except Tuccio really hasn't gone further.
True but if he does his bid and keeps his mouth shut he will come out with my respect then gene ever had when he was on the streets.
More respect*** not my respect lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

He's probably made by Philly when he comes home lol. They seem to love him.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Gene is all over Instagram flashing money lol hes really asking to get caught if he is involved in anything illegal
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Gene is an idiot 😂
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:12 am Gene is an idiot 😂
He definitely has self esteem issues
Jordsta27
Prospect

Post by Jordsta27 »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:10 am Gene is all over Instagram flashing money lol hes really asking to get caught if he is involved in anything illegal
"Youse live your regular miserable lives"

• Did he just attack his so-called fan base?
• What street guy with 2 brain cells would ever flaunt a large wad of fucking $20 notes.

He's asking for a knock at the door!
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Bruh I just saw Penisis face on his podcast for the first time his voice and face do not match AT ALL.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Lol Pennisi asked hootie if he would go back what would he do and Hootie responds “I would be the biggest coke dealer around” hilarious
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

One thing I thought was interesting in the latest MBA and Button Man podcast is when Pennisi says the Genovese are known to not support associates who are in a conflict with other families, or at least not as much as other crime families.

I enjoy Hootie when he’s on podcasts, he doesn’t seem to BS as much and seems genuine.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

I enjoy hootie and he’s the only guy I can listen to. You can tell he’s 1000 percent street and it comes out in his energy as he speaks about it. I would never condone cooperating but at least this guy is authentic in his stories and how he articulates himself. Hearing him actually had me wishing he didn’t flip. But if you’ve been in the street at any level.... we all know a guy that you loved and couldn’t believe flipped. Who did he tell on ?
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:16 pm Bruh I just saw Penisis face on his podcast for the first time his voice and face do not match AT ALL.
interesting...to me he looks/sounds like some of the wiseguys one encounters in southern Brooklyn only major difference is in terms of dialogue he is a bit softer spoken than most. Looks just like one of the "wiseguys" one sees in the these restaurants starting Friday dinner time thru Sunday, same kind of hairstyle/similar demeanor.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Just finished listening to the Hootie episode. Jesus Christ that guy can talk. :lol:

There's a bit where Hootie says he once saw Ciro Perrone with cement all over him. Pennisi says the government aint going to watch a guy who is working all day they would rather watch the guys who sit in front of the social clubs. Its a good point.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:19 am I enjoy hootie and he’s the only guy I can listen to. You can tell he’s 1000 percent street and it comes out in his energy as he speaks about it. I would never condone cooperating but at least this guy is authentic in his stories and how he articulates himself. Hearing him actually had me wishing he didn’t flip. But if you’ve been in the street at any level.... we all know a guy that you loved and couldn’t believe flipped. Who did he tell on ?
If I remember right he didn’t tell on anyone, he just refused to take a global plea in the big Gambino 2011 case and had a falling out with Al Trucchio. Obviously now he’s out there in the open telling on people to a degree
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

moneyman wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:11 am
BobbyPazzo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:19 am I enjoy hootie and he’s the only guy I can listen to. You can tell he’s 1000 percent street and it comes out in his energy as he speaks about it. I would never condone cooperating but at least this guy is authentic in his stories and how he articulates himself. Hearing him actually had me wishing he didn’t flip. But if you’ve been in the street at any level.... we all know a guy that you loved and couldn’t believe flipped. Who did he tell on ?
If I remember right he didn’t tell on anyone, he just refused to take a global plea in the big Gambino 2011 case and had a falling out with Al Trucchio. Obviously now he’s out there in the open telling on people to a degree
Got ya thanks
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.