Greg Scarpa Jr

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: Greg Scarpa Jr

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Should also note that the Feds didn’t really believe Scarpa when he came to them with stories of Yousef’s future terror activities. They thought he was just looking to cut his time. But I mean, Yousef was KSMs fucking nephew. He was admired by UBL. I’m not saying 9/11 *doesnt* happen if the Feds took that chatter a little more seriously but damn it couldn’t have hurt.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: Greg Scarpa Jr

Post by Bklyn21 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:30 pm
Timmoffat wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:50 pm I guess he’s pretty sick and was planning on living at his sisters to basically die according to Larry mazza now that he won his compassionate release. He basically has been ostracized ever since beating up Vic amuso. Anyone read Mafia Son? I’m thinking about ordering it.
I know Gotti got lumped up in prison but that was nowhere near what happened to Amuso. Amuso ran his mouth to Scarpa Jr and he literally almost got beat to death. That’s gotta be the only time that’s happened to the boss of a family. I’m honestly surprised it didn’t hurt Amuso’s status. According to Pennisi, his word is still law with the Luke’s. I know it was 25 yrs ago but you gotta be really respected to survive a humiliation like that.
I totally agree ! Amuso almost died, literally ! Got a major beat down from one of the most notorious Rats in Lcn history and is still heavily respected like a God ! Nothing ever came out about any revenge plots or murder contracts behind bars so......?? Its funny too how so many guys in Scarpa's old neighborhood, Bensonhurst talk about Scarpa glowingly to this day ! I don't get it ......