Johnny Alite and Junior In Forbes. Couple new photos.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Johnny Alite and Junior In Forbes. Couple new photos.

Post by TommyNoto »

He also states to have had 30 cops working for him
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:25 am He also states to have had 30 cops working for him
I’m sure he was just being humble. By next episode it will be 40 cops, 3 FBI agents, and a US Attorney.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:58 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:45 pm
Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:02 pm Alite was a low level street enforcer and drug dealer. He’s dishonest about how involved he was with LCN. I will give him credit for being a real gangster and money maker. The opposite of “Mr. 9-5 Job” John Pennisi. Pennisi couldn’t make $5 illegally, Alite at least did. They are both exaggerating
I agree, who did Alite kill? A bunch of corner dealers
The guys who he killed wernt even Italian
Bob Johnson, Mike Jones, Steve Smith, Keith Richard, he pipped Mark Smith george william brown
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:25 am He also states to have had 30 cops working for him
That was the straw that broke the camels back.After that i would see in his comments section of his video that people were sick of his bullshit even his fans couldnt take it anymore
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His Alitesports.com domain name is closed. Looks like he didn't pay the subscription. He's still a swindler.
MSFRD
Straightened out

Post by MSFRD »

That intoduction with the ‘I’m Albanian blood’ drives me nuts every time. A nearly 60 year old man talking like a 17 year old punk.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Lmaoo Alite snitched on 200 people & he was a poor informant & was never called again to testify 🤡
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

MSFRD wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 am That intoduction with the ‘I’m Albanian blood’ drives me nuts every time. A nearly 60 year old man talking like a 17 year old punk.
Not to mention the early videos with the lame rap intro, yellow Hummer, him sitting at the head of a table of guys like he's the godfather...but he's doing it all to keep kids out of the criminal life. :lol: :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

After all the shit he has done in recent years, Alite telling the kids they should stay off the street is equal to the 'Ride of the Valkyries' helicopter scene from 'Apocalypse Now' as an anti-war depiction.

https://youtu.be/x3xwxMXWgMA?t=207

:lol:
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

The Johnny and Gene Show only has 41 patrons on their Patreon page. Not many are going to pay them $8-$25 a month for basically the same content they can get on various YouTube channels for free. They probably had 0 people sign up to whatever that website was before they switched over to Patreon. Smelled like a scam.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

dave wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:03 pm The Johnny and Gene Show only has 41 patrons on their Patreon page. Not many are going to pay them $8-$25 a month for basically the same content they can get on various YouTube channels for free. They probably had 0 people sign up to whatever that website was before they switched over to Patreon. Smelled like a scam.
So they make $320 a month minus what patreon takes which is minmun 20% divide by 2 they make around 130 a month each :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gene probably thought when he got out of jail he was going to become a youtube personality and make millions a year.Also if you read the comments section lately most of the comments are people saying john alite is a lying rat."Only 10 people knew Paul Castelano was going to get hit and i was 1 of them"Also he was gottis go to guy JG had 200 made guys but this 25 year old albanian was his go to guy.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

John Alite doesn't even try to keep the lies straight. Most people wouldn’t want people to know they did bad things, they would want to downplay it but Alite is just the opposite, he wants people to believe he was an even bigger bad guy than he was.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He piped alot of men.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:56 am John Alite doesn't even try to keep the lies straight. Most people wouldn’t want people to know they did bad things, they would want to downplay it but Alite is just the opposite, he wants people to believe he was an even bigger bad guy than he was.
He's going to end up shooting himself in the foot because people won't keep tuning into ongoing bullshit.

Now, if he has an interesting guest, people will tolerate it. But they've had a dry spell now for a while. And Alite telling fishing stories isn't going to keep them coming back.
All roads lead to New York.