Johnny Alite and Junior In Forbes. Couple new photos.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Gabagool718
Straightened out

Re: Johnny Alite and Junior In Forbes. Couple new photos.

Post by Gabagool718 »

Jezza9009 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:11 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:02 pm I actually think Alite is way more misleading about how “in the loop” he was moreso than the violence he did. He says he knew the Castellano hit was going down. He used the word “we” to describe Fat Andy and the Gotti’s in terms of selling drugs. Like he was part of their operation, which wasn’t the case. Don’t get me wrong he’s definitely exaggerating a little with the violence, I just don’t think it’s nearly to the level ppl think. It’s the other stuff (knowledge of Gambino family business and politics) where I think he’s putting a little too much mustard on his hot dog.
Yeah and him saying he was partying and being active in the 70s... shit like that. He just talks himself up way too much... in any life guys who do that are usually suspect, meanwhile, the real guys and the real players are way more humble about what they did.

And he actually thinks that him being violent and constantly on the street giving beatings/killings somehow make him look very capable and a great gangster. Now to my understanding... the real tough guys and players are behind the scenes, making the money and directing guys like alite to do that type of work? It's the bottom of the ladder work.. and somehow Alite makes himself to be more important to that life than the money makers lol. Franzese himself said it, in the Colombo family you had 115 made men.. and of those 115 maybe 10-15 were real earners.. and the rest circled the wagons to protect them.. and those were made guys! And alite was not even made, he was simply a non-Italian associate...
Real Gz move in silence the loudest in the room is usually the weakest that’sknowledge 101 at the end of the day Alite is a fuckkng Rat I don’t care how many ppl he supposedly baseball batted when the pressure was on he folded up
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I get a kick out of how every time Alite talks about dealing with someone in the streets, he’ll list their whole resume and family tree. He’ll say something like....“me and Big Mike—who was Sally Bruno’s nephew and Billy D’s driver....they used to sell ounces of coke from their grandfathers diner on 10th and Elm. They shot Ricky the Greek in the ass in front of Club Vegas one night in ‘89, because Ricky beat them outta $2800 worth of coke. But, anyways, me and Big Mike.....

Lol he does it almost every time.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:32 pm I get a kick out of how every time Alite talks about dealing with someone in the streets, he’ll list their whole resume and family tree. He’ll say something like....“me and Big Mike—who was Sally Bruno’s nephew and Billy D’s driver....they used to sell ounces of coke from their grandfathers diner on 10th and Elm. They shot Ricky the Greek in the ass in front of Club Vegas one night in ‘89, because Ricky beat them outta $2800 worth of coke. But, anyways, me and Big Mike.....

Lol he does it almost every time.
I still don’t understand how he laughs at Tommy Karate’s murders.. like a murder is a murder. Killing someone no matter what way takes a lot especially when you gotta do it to someone who you don’t know, or has done anything to you personally.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

He said Gotti Sr sent him to tell Joe Gallo he was done. After that have to question anything he says.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

between shit like this and forbes selling endorsements, fake testimonials, and letting aspiring businessmen pay for profiles...forbes had really lost ALL of its credibility over the past couple of years. they’ve turned into a complete dumpster fire

not sure if anyone heard the latest Johnny and Gene from yesterday, but Alite admitted to another four new, never heard before murders on the show (in addition to admitting to a couple new nameless ones in Brazilian prison) This time it was a family of four bothers or 2 brothers and their 2 brothers in law or some shit. He’s out here wiping out entire bloodlines now. Unbelievable. He did offer a correction to a previous assault though, saying he actually used a lead pipe instead of a baseball bat. He apologized for the error.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:38 pm between shit like this and forbes selling endorsements, fake testimonials, and letting aspiring businessmen pay for profiles...forbes had really lost ALL of its credibility over the past couple of years. they’ve turned into a complete dumpster fire

not sure if anyone heard the latest Johnny and Gene from yesterday, but Alite admitted to another four new, never heard before murders on the show (in addition to admitting to a couple new nameless ones in Brazilian prison) This time it was a family of four bothers or 2 brothers and their 2 brothers in law or some shit. He’s out here wiping out entire bloodlines now. Unbelievable. He did offer a correction to a previous assault though, saying he actually used a lead pipe instead of a baseball bat. He apologized for the error.

L
O
Fuckin L
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:07 am Everybody hates Alite but he gets more run on this board than Carlo Gambino.

Doesn’t make any sense.
+1 ....All these rats actually.... I've never heard of or thought of watching any of these podcasts until I saw them over and over on the boards...
Manf
Straightened out

Post by Manf »

I'm looking forward to the revelation of Alite being made in a super secret ceremony and that Gotti came to his personally to handle John Favara.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Cheech wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:18 pm He said Gotti Sr sent him to tell Joe Gallo he was done. After that have to question anything he says.
Agreed. Who’s sending a non-Italian associate to send a message from the boss to consigliere? Let alone a message of importance of family politics.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Southshore88 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:42 pm
Cheech wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:18 pm He said Gotti Sr sent him to tell Joe Gallo he was done. After that have to question anything he says.
Agreed. Who’s sending a non-Italian associate to send a message from the boss to consigliere? Let alone a message of importance of family politics.
A 23 year old associate at the time, no less. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Alite was a low level street enforcer and drug dealer. He’s dishonest about how involved he was with LCN. I will give him credit for being a real gangster and money maker. The opposite of “Mr. 9-5 Job” John Pennisi. Pennisi couldn’t make $5 illegally, Alite at least did. They are both exaggerating
#Let’s Go Brandon!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Yeah that's a whole other thing. Personally taking down a Consigliere. Knowing about the Paul hit when 2-3 of the actual trigger pullers didn't know until the day before. Showing up to sitdowns alone and winning. Etc.

Alite says himself that titles don't matter and people like him and Joe Watts carried more respect, water, and weight than a lot of made guys... but I think he always brings up the extreme exception to the rule of Watts to help bolster himself and take away from the fact he was never, and could never be, made. Which is fine. Doing what you did and just being around these guys during arguably their peak, and the most interesting time in LCN, is interesting enough. I cant imagine the outright lies make him more money than the truth (which is interesting enough) would.

I wonder if Gene thinks / knows it's all bullshit but he's along for the hustle and ride. I'm sure they look at the audience as total marks.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:09 pm Yeah that's a whole other thing. Personally taking down a Consigliere. Knowing about the Paul hit when 2-3 of the actual trigger pullers didn't know until the day before. Showing up to sitdowns alone and winning. Etc.

Alite says himself that titles don't matter and people like him and Joe Watts carried more respect, water, and weight than a lot of made guys... but I think he always brings up the extreme exception to the rule of Watts to help bolster himself and take away from the fact he was never, and could never be, made. Which is fine. Doing what you did and just being around these guys during arguably their peak, and the most interesting time in LCN, is interesting enough. I cant imagine the outright lies make him more money than the truth (which is interesting enough) would.

I wonder if Gene thinks / knows it's all bullshit but he's along for the hustle and ride. I'm sure they look at the audience as total marks.
He says titles don't matter but he mentions "Gambino captain Ronnie trucchio" just about every 20 min of every episode, he's a "Gambino captain" "captain" of the Gambino crime family "captain Ronnie trucchio" is about how he does it
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:02 pm Alite was a low level street enforcer and drug dealer. He’s dishonest about how involved he was with LCN. I will give him credit for being a real gangster and money maker. The opposite of “Mr. 9-5 Job” John Pennisi. Pennisi couldn’t make $5 illegally, Alite at least did. They are both exaggerating
I agree, who did Alite kill? A bunch of corner dealers
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:45 pm
Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:02 pm Alite was a low level street enforcer and drug dealer. He’s dishonest about how involved he was with LCN. I will give him credit for being a real gangster and money maker. The opposite of “Mr. 9-5 Job” John Pennisi. Pennisi couldn’t make $5 illegally, Alite at least did. They are both exaggerating
I agree, who did Alite kill? A bunch of corner dealers
The guys who he killed wernt even Italian