Johnny Alite and Junior In Forbes. Couple new photos.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoeCamel
Straightened out

Johnny Alite and Junior In Forbes. Couple new photos.

Post by JoeCamel »

Oh shit....here we go.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbeh ... 216a4e6d24

So much bullshit. Gotta love Alite.
Chopper
Straightened out

Re: Johnny Alite and Junior In Forbes. Couple new photos.

Post by Chopper »

"Caramandi was ruthless in his day, but his violence paled next to Alite, who estimates that he either killed, shot, baseball-batted, piped, or stabbed upwards of 100 fellow gangsters"

😂😂 Alite, the most dangerous man alive
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Alite's murder/assault number gets bigger every time he tells it. In another 10 years he'll have a higher body count than the DeMeo crew.
All roads lead to New York.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Haha I read that. Idk his nickname was the calculator lol. Hey yooo calculator come here!
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

I really don’t get how anybody can take this goofball serious can’t fuckkng stand him or Jr
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Didn't anybody ever hear of John Alites nickname the "calculator?" I could of sworn that was some sort of nick name for some guy in the Narcos netflix series season 1 or 2
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

I just watched this dudes video where he talks about all the people he killed. Dudes hilarious.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Everybody hates Alite but he gets more run on this board than Carlo Gambino.

Doesn’t make any sense.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Jezza9009
Associate

Post by Jezza9009 »

You have to give it to Alite... he bullshitted his way into multiple books/media appearances etc... is there any other non-italian associate rat who ever got so much attention?! LMAO
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Jezza9009 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:21 pm You have to give it to Alite... he bullshitted his way into multiple books/media appearances etc... is there any other non-italian associate rat who ever got so much attention?! LMAO

Henry Hill :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Jezza9009
Associate

Post by Jezza9009 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:23 pm
Jezza9009 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:21 pm You have to give it to Alite... he bullshitted his way into multiple books/media appearances etc... is there any other non-italian associate rat who ever got so much attention?! LMAO

Henry Hill :mrgreen:

Pogo
Haha you got me there.

And even then Henry Hill seems to be more accurate/less of a bullshitter than Alite is. Don't you think?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

The only thing I’ll say in defense of Alite is a number of guys that were on the street in his day seem to vouch his rep and toughness. He’s not the only one that makes these claims about his violence. When Hootie was interviewed by that Bek dude, he talked about Alite like he was the fucking Terminator. He told the story about Alite going into a bar looking for a guy to shoot him. Some mutual friend in the bar convinced Alite to fistfight him instead, and after Alite beat the guys ass, he shot him in the head and threw him in his trunk. Hootie said everyone in Howard Beach heard that story when it happened. Anthony Arilotta also sang Alite’s praises as far as being a tough guy.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I actually think Alite is way more misleading about how “in the loop” he was moreso than the violence he did. He says he knew the Castellano hit was going down. He used the word “we” to describe Fat Andy and the Gotti’s in terms of selling drugs. Like he was part of their operation, which wasn’t the case. Don’t get me wrong he’s definitely exaggerating a little with the violence, I just don’t think it’s nearly to the level ppl think. It’s the other stuff (knowledge of Gambino family business and politics) where I think he’s putting a little too much mustard on his hot dog.
Jezza9009
Associate

Post by Jezza9009 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:02 pm I actually think Alite is way more misleading about how “in the loop” he was moreso than the violence he did. He says he knew the Castellano hit was going down. He used the word “we” to describe Fat Andy and the Gotti’s in terms of selling drugs. Like he was part of their operation, which wasn’t the case. Don’t get me wrong he’s definitely exaggerating a little with the violence, I just don’t think it’s nearly to the level ppl think. It’s the other stuff (knowledge of Gambino family business and politics) where I think he’s putting a little too much mustard on his hot dog.
Yeah and him saying he was partying and being active in the 70s... shit like that. He just talks himself up way too much... in any life guys who do that are usually suspect, meanwhile, the real guys and the real players are way more humble about what they did.

And he actually thinks that him being violent and constantly on the street giving beatings/killings somehow make him look very capable and a great gangster. Now to my understanding... the real tough guys and players are behind the scenes, making the money and directing guys like alite to do that type of work? It's the bottom of the ladder work.. and somehow Alite makes himself to be more important to that life than the money makers lol. Franzese himself said it, in the Colombo family you had 115 made men.. and of those 115 maybe 10-15 were real earners.. and the rest circled the wagons to protect them.. and those were made guys! And alite was not even made, he was simply a non-Italian associate...
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Alite was certainly capable of violence. But he's blowing himself waaaaaaaaaay up. He was an associate of Jr. Gotti. Not a contemporary of Junior's father or that older generation. Even in Alite's book, you can tell they were a rather low-level street operation. Mostly drugs, strong arm work, etc. Alite was involved in a handful of murders. He was a killer. But it's not like he has DeMeo, Casso, or Gravano numbers.
All roads lead to New York.