Casso Died on Tuesday

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Casso Died on Tuesday

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:52 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:39 pm Cooperators getting hate is understandable. I think it was pizza boy who summed it up.
Everybody hates a crooked cop or an dishonest criminal. If you’re going to be a cop, be a cop, likewise if you’re going to be a criminal, be a criminal. But don’t pretend to be a cop whilst being a scumbag and don’t pretend to be a criminal whilst talking to the cops.

Something like that. You get the point.
I get the self-serving hypocrisy rubs people the wrong way but, at the end of the day, what's worse? Casso's life of crime (including 36 murders) or the fact he flipped?
Im not comparing clipping people to ratting. I’m comparing clipping people and taking the hit for your crimes, or ratting and you getting out of prison early, DESPITE clipping 36 guys.

That’s the diff.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Is Gaspipe's book worth reading at all? Is there anything of value, or is it mostly BS?

60 Minutes just uploaded a clear video of his interview on YouTube, btw:

https://youtu.be/htnv60Q1Jr8
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

dave wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:55 pm Is Gaspipe's book worth reading at all? Is there anything of value, or is it mostly BS?

60 Minutes just uploaded a clear video of his interview on YouTube, btw:

The Philip carlo book is entirely self serving and dishonest
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

dave wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:55 pm Is Gaspipe's book worth reading at all? Is there anything of value, or is it mostly BS?

its an ok read knowing that there is some BS in there, there is some good general knowledge about his/LCN background, how after he flipped he bumped into Amuso during a prison transfer and their ensuing conversation, things of that nature. Knowing that the book is a bit self-serving is one thing, but not everything in it is BS.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

Gaspipe casso, one of the realest and baddest, never denied what he did...many hate him...but what do people expect from serious criminals? This is the reality of the game, it aint pretty...its disgusting.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Any links to good gaspipe stories that arent in his book?
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Is there any idea of how many murders gaspipe actually committed himself vs ordered during his meltdown?
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.