General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by Frank »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:40 am Does anyone know why Decavlcante Capo Vincent Rotondo was whacked in 88?
Didnt it have to do with the Gambinos trying to control them more
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

I think your right frank I think he was quite powerful and that pissed gotti off.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mQVy_CmbUc

Lol.capones niece has proof that the cops really did the st valentine day massacre lol
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
phillyroots
Associate

Post by phillyroots »

What do you guys feel like the modern mob would be doing to trace / confirm someone's Italian roots before induction?
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

phillyroots wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:35 am What do you guys feel like the modern mob would be doing to trace / confirm someone's Italian roots before induction?
They don´t let somebody in if they don´t know them way back in most cases.
There you have it, never printed before.
phillyroots
Associate

Post by phillyroots »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:31 am
phillyroots wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:35 am What do you guys feel like the modern mob would be doing to trace / confirm someone's Italian roots before induction?
They don´t let somebody in if they don´t know them way back in most cases.
Makes sense. Appreciate you.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

How does the Sicilian Mafia, view the American Mob?
SilentObserver
Prospect

Post by SilentObserver »

I am a new member and have always been fascinated by the Mafia. Is the Los Angeles Mafia still a thing or have they been dormant since the early 2000's? All of the info I read on the forum is a little old so I assume they are no longer active in LA.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Anybody else know Gravano was doing fireside chats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHxes65H7qE
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:52 pm Anybody else know Gravano was doing fireside chats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHxes65H7qE
You mean, you didn't sign up to have him send you a personalized Christmas card yet? lolol. It's classic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky9banMSMiU
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SilentObserver wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:41 pm I am a new member and have always been fascinated by the Mafia. Is the Los Angeles Mafia still a thing or have they been dormant since the early 2000's? All of the info I read on the forum is a little old so I assume they are no longer active in LA.
The family is long gone. Only a half dozen or so members still alive. Some don't live in LA anymore.
All roads lead to New York.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

SilentObserver wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:41 pm I am a new member and have always been fascinated by the Mafia. Is the Los Angeles Mafia still a thing or have they been dormant since the early 2000's? All of the info I read on the forum is a little old so I assume they are no longer active in LA.
Yeah they're mostly inactive. I've also read that Chicago has a couple guys out there
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

In the taped conversation between Anthony Russo and Gyp De Carlo, Gyp mentions a Si Rega. Gyp said Vito told him if he ever got killed or was in the can that if he saw any crooked move by the brothers(Catenas), to hit em in the head.The only other person he told was a Si Rega. My question is who was Si Rega. He must have been close to Vito. Vito is basically giving DeCarlo permission to hit the Catenas under certain circumstances, with this Si Rega the only other person to know
Jezza9009
Associate

Post by Jezza9009 »

Do we have any estimations on the amount of made guys currently with the Bonnanos, Luchesses and Colombos? I've seen some numbers on the westside/gambinos, but nothing on the other three? Thank you!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Jezza9009 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:09 am Do we have any estimations on the amount of made guys currently with the Bonnanos, Luchesses and Colombos? I've seen some numbers on the westside/gambinos, but nothing on the other three? Thank you!
Luccheses and Colombos about 100 each. Bonannos slightly more.
All roads lead to New York.