Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Post by Angelo Santino »

They took me camping. Frank Cali schooled me on how to roast marshmallows over the campfire while Barney Bellomo made s'mores. Good times.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 pm I never understood what happened with Picasso on RD. From what I recall most people enjoyed his anecdotes and posts at the very least , maybe some with a grain of salt, and it was an unwritten rule to not ask or mention Lenehan. Like it was unspoken he was Steve but wouldnt actually confirm or deny it. And then out of the blue not him directly, but someone else, is posting that hes actually a made Genovese guy who was inducted by Tieri . Yet you could easily find posts from him a year before talking about how his dad wasn't Italian. It was weird
I remember him saying his dad was italian born here and his mother on the other side. Apulia? Was Lenehans mother off the boat?
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Doug wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:28 pm What ever happened to "Charlie"? He was a truck driver or something along those lines. Great NYC knowledge. Seemed like he was not involved per se, but on the fringe.
Charlie was great! There was a great Rochester guy, I forget his name. Meathball was a Boston guy, TJ (of course), Ernie, and ITK. I like the Professor who was a Tampa guy. DB was a good CHicago guy.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:31 am Yeah he once mistakenly signed a 'SmartenUp' post with 'pic'. :lol:

Pogo
So Smartenup wasn't Joey Ricciardi?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Philly d wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:55 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:31 am Yeah he once mistakenly signed a 'SmartenUp' post with 'pic'. :lol:

Pogo
So Smartenup wasn't Joey Ricciardi?
He was. I just wondered if SU gave Lenehan access to the handle.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

The Lenehan suit story was a Pic classic.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Chris Christie wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:28 pm They took me camping. Frank Cali schooled me on how to roast marshmallows over the campfire while Barney Bellomo made s'mores. Good times.
Campin' :roll:
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:13 pm Some more Angelo gems.

-He claimed to have been "schooled in the life" by Providence UnderBoss Henry Tameleo even though from the age he gave he would have been 14 when Tamelo was locked up for life. He also claimed that he was later proposed for membership in the NE family.

-Claimed to be close to Al D'Arco and was proposed for membership in the Luccheses. Claimed that after D'Arco flipped he had a meeting with Amuso or Casso (forgot which) even though both were fugitives at the time. Claimed he left NY in 1991 because he feared Amuso was going to have him killed. He also claimed that he met Mathew Madonna while he was in NY even though Madonna had been locked up since the 1970s and didn't get out until 1995, years after he claimed to have left NY.

-Claimed that he once met John Gotti.

-Claimed Philly's Mikey Lancelotti was his cousin.

-Claimed to have spent time and or dealt with mobsters in Providence, NY, Atlantic City, Chicago, New Orleans, LA, SF, Seattle and I believe Denver. Also claimed to have delt with mobsters from Eastern Europe.

-Someone as a joke once said Remy Lebeau (the comic book character) was "big in card games" in New Orleans and sure enough Angelo, not knowing it was a joke, claimed to have meet him when he was in New Orleans.

-During all this he also seems to have had the time to join the special forces and kill a bunch of people in South America (yeah he actually admitted to killing a bunch of people).

Simply put he makes Gianni Russo and Richard Kuklinski seem credible.

Pogo
The guy wasnt an Xmen fan I gather......
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Someone else also cought him claiming to know a made up person in Brooklyn but I forgot the name that was used.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Doug wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:47 pm
sdeitche wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:17 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm I think in 2002 we were on Boston Mafia or New York Mafia.
Going way old school. Was recently reminiscing how I met Dave C on a text-only mob website in 1994/95 (charlie Molino's Mafia site- cant recall the exact name). Then there was Ravenna's Free JOhn Gotti Page and THat LIfe. All circa 94/95. First Mafia pages I distinctly recall before POrello's (96/97?).
Charlie Molino! That is who I was referring to. Truck driver. What happened to him? There was also Don Elliot's website. Some magazine he had.
I heard from Charlie a few years ago? Maybe more than a few.

I still have those Don Elliot Mob Stories magazines.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:08 pm
sdeitche wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:17 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm I think in 2002 we were on Boston Mafia or New York Mafia.
Going way old school. Was recently reminiscing how I met Dave C on a text-only mob website in 1994/95 (charlie Molino's Mafia site- cant recall the exact name). Then there was Ravenna's Free JOhn Gotti Page and THat LIfe. All circa 94/95. First Mafia pages I distinctly recall before POrello's (96/97?).
I remember That Life, but don't recall much about it. I met you when I bought a Colorado Mafia report off you that you were selling on eBay. Must have been 1998 or 1999.
That's right. Man, time is soaring by at light speed.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Chris Christie wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:28 pm They took me camping. Frank Cali schooled me on how to roast marshmallows over the campfire while Barney Bellomo made s'mores. Good times.
Is this a revised comment? I seem to recall something completely different yesterday....
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

hahahah
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

:lol: :lol:
and like that...he was gone
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Those that know don't tell and those that speak do not know.
and like that...he was gone