Anthony Casso

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DannyTrio
Straightened out

Anthony Casso

Post by DannyTrio »

Just heard that Casso has tested positive for Covid!..It’s been reported that he is currently on a ventilator!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Anthony Casso

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Poor baby.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

He’ll be fine.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Maybe now he'll appreciate how that kid he buried alive felt like
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:37 am Maybe now he'll appreciate how that kid he buried alive felt like
I couldn't agree more. If these is someone least deserving of a second chance it's Casso.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

He's a piece of shit hopefully he suffers
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Well if it doesn't kill him than I hope at the very least he's one of those who end up with permanent damage to their lungs. He really is a scumbag's scumbag.
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

I’m so sorry to hear that.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Well that’s good news
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
AnIrishGuy
Straightened out

Post by AnIrishGuy »

He won't get much sympathy and deservedly so. He arguably did more to damage LCN than anyone else, if you consider the domino effect of D'Arco, Chiodo etc. - and that's before you consider the 36-odd murders against his name. An irredeemable scumbag.

Also, how Phil Carlo could sleep at night after writing that utter nonsense of a book about this cretin is beyond me. It's one of the single most sycophantic pieces of propaganda I've ever read.
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Once he went into survivalist mode he broke every rule in the book and showed his true colors. A professor once told me that egocentric psychopaths are not some weird experiment of nature but rather an evolutionary necessity ensuring the survival of species (they will save themselves before others, something along those lines...).
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

The Carlo book about Gaspipe was full of errors. He said Louis "Domes" Pacella was in the lucheses when he was in the Genovee family. He also said they did federal executions in ADX Florence, Colorado when the reality is they do them in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Anyone know what Casso's kids are doing these days? Are they living off the old man's money or did they go totally legit?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Casso son was sueing burt Kaplan' the rat from the mafia cops trial for a brooklyn house that was his dads but in Kaplan's name. It didnt work out. I'm surprised Kaplan's let him stay there for over a decade after gas pipe flipped. He evicted him in like 2006 cause he wanted to sell the house. He must have knew casso could tell on him for those murder conspiracy so he didnt evict the son when gas pipe flips in 94. His daughter is married to a genovese soldier that why casso wouldn't testify against chin. Then the son in law was pissed he was told by the bosses to give and take messages from gas pipe to help Chins defense