Basciano Sons

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Basciano Sons

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Only Jr. is made but the other two are knockaround kids right? They seemed pretty wild in the past. Any info on their current standing? Does the family still have money? Does Vinny Sr still get an envelop every now and then?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Basciano Sons

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:58 am Only Jr. is made but the other two are knockaround kids right? They seemed pretty wild in the past. Any info on their current standing? Does the family still have money? Does Vinny Sr still get an envelop every now and then?
Didnt one just go away for weed???
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The father seemed like a real earner. He must have set there mother up for life. Atleast left her with a home paid off and a mill in some bank. Read he had rental properties to. Wouldn't doubt he had some understanding with his ex wife. It's in your name. You collect throw some back ect
Manf
Straightened out

Post by Manf »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:26 am The father seemed like a real earner. He must have set there mother up for life. Atleast left her with a home paid off and a mill in some bank. Read he had rental properties to. Wouldn't doubt he had some understanding with his ex wife. It's in your name. You collect throw some back ect
His legal bills wiped them out.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Manf wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:45 am
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:26 am The father seemed like a real earner. He must have set there mother up for life. Atleast left her with a home paid off and a mill in some bank. Read he had rental properties to. Wouldn't doubt he had some understanding with his ex wife. It's in your name. You collect throw some back ect
His legal bills wiped them out.
Thats what I thought I read. Also read Jr. was forced to turn over 2 mil to the gov't from his weed business, so I would imagine they were making some good dough. Wonder how they are in 2020.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

They live comfortably from what I see in social media
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Vinny didn’t leave them anything Money wise. Or if he did it’s long gone. I’ve heard Vinny jr and Stephen are wild as fuck in the streets. And Joseph still with it but a little more reserved ... they’re doing something cause Stephen and Joseph are driving brand new 8 series bmw and an s class amg benz.... and they seem to just do a lot of chilling at their moms house , on the block .
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

chubby wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:06 am Vinny didn’t leave them anything Money wise. Or if he did it’s long gone. I’ve heard Vinny jr and Stephen are wild as fuck in the streets. And Joseph still with it but a little more reserved ... they’re doing something cause Stephen and Joseph are driving brand new 8 series bmw and an s class amg benz.... and they seem to just do a lot of chilling at their moms house , on the block .
Yup that’s what I see
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

chubby wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:06 am Vinny didn’t leave them anything Money wise. Or if he did it’s long gone. I’ve heard Vinny jr and Stephen are wild as fuck in the streets. And Joseph still with it but a little more reserved ... they’re doing something cause Stephen and Joseph are driving brand new 8 series bmw and an s class amg benz.... and they seem to just do a lot of chilling at their moms house , on the block .
They live in Brooklyn right?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:20 am
They live in Brooklyn right?
Bronx... throggs neck
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I follow a lot of people in their “crew” on Instagram and they all drive brand new bmw and benz. They are def getting money. I wonder what they are into now. If I was to guess I’d say drugs lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

what's the ig names?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Seems like hang around a lot of Albanians
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I’m sure they’re still involved in weed , sports.. whatever. I heard Vinny jr, and steve are wild and will do like stick up and shit. Real wild I heard..
I’m just glad we haven’t had people on here arguing and claiming that jr. isn’t made... I’ve heard it from enough reliable sources that it’s not even a question to me if he is or isn’t....
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

AntComello wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:22 am
I follow a lot of people in their “crew” on Instagram and they all drive brand new bmw and benz. They are def getting money. I wonder what they are into now. If I was to guess I’d say drugs lol
It seems like they got a pretty good sized crew that seems to be made up of a lot of childhood friends..