Luigi "The Dog" Oliveri

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joerock
Straightened out

Luigi "The Dog" Oliveri

Post by joerock »

So after the Stango bust what do you think happened to "The Mutt"? Did he continue to be active with the family even after that entire situation? Apparently he was very troublesome.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Luigi "The Dog" Oliveri

Post by chubby »

I just want to see a picture of the guy...
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

There’s no record of him in the BOP so he didn’t get caught up in the Stangno bust.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:19 am There’s no record of him in the BOP so he didn’t get caught up in the Stangno bust.
I believe he only got jammed up for selling untaxed cigarettes , so he would only have gotten a fine and maybe probation.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I remember reading he was inducted by john riggi. Stagno was pissed he didnt have permission which is head scratching cause I thought riggi is the boss why would he need permission . Also head scratching riggi was still active when he was released from prison after 20yrs and being in his 90tys. Stagno was upset this guy got made why? Riggi didnt ask the gambino conduits or something?
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

There is a picture of him. It’s a mugshot.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:43 pm I remember reading he was inducted by john riggi. Stagno was pissed he didnt have permission which is head scratching cause I thought riggi is the boss why would he need permission . Also head scratching riggi was still active when he was released from prison after 20yrs and being in his 90tys. Stagno was upset this guy got made why? Riggi didnt ask the gambino conduits or something?
He was mad because he yelled at the street boss or something at a social gathering and that he was out of control
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Ryan98366 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 pm There is a picture of him. It’s a mugshot.
Location?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Ryan98366 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 pm There is a picture of him. It’s a mugshot.
Know where to find?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:42 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:19 am There’s no record of him in the BOP so he didn’t get caught up in the Stangno bust.
I believe he only got jammed up for selling untaxed cigarettes , so he would only have gotten a fine and maybe probation.
Thanks NJ 🤘🏻
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:43 pm I remember reading he was inducted by john riggi. Stagno was pissed he didnt have permission which is head scratching cause I thought riggi is the boss why would he need permission . Also head scratching riggi was still active when he was released from prison after 20yrs and being in his 90tys. Stagno was upset this guy got made why? Riggi didnt ask the gambino conduits or something?
Its been a while and I'm forgetting the nuances of this situation and this isn't officially confirmed either but it's what I heard on street and interpreted from official info that came out but as I understand it Majuri was/is running the family at that time and when Riggi got out they had friction. Riggi had a small faction but majority of family backed Majuri. It's at this time Riggi made Oliveri as a way to show his power. Eventually it seems they worked it out but that's why Stagno was upset because of the circumstances of Oliveri's induction. I spoke with B about this a while back and he might remember what I said back then better than I do honestly, as time goes by you just forget some of the connecting dots. No need for the fact checkers either (you know who you are) I'm reconfirming that this is not confirmed, just hearsay for the time being.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Interesting I didn't know that piece of possible
Information
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Can’t believe Majuri is still involved . Like I said last pic I saw was one his kid (who’s like in his early or mid 20s, seems odd age wise) but he had a pic of Majuri in a hospital bed and he didn’t look good at all. And that was like 3 years ago..
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I wonder why they made oliveri and if they indicted others into the family at the same Cerimony?? Anyone have any idea??
Who else do they have that’s somewhat young besides mimmo, balzano and Oliveri??
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Riggi was actually healthy snuff to being doing induction and stuff crazy. I'm just guessing he was like 90 when he got out. And he went right back to running the show. I thought he was like in a wheel chair half dead.