Current Chicago Players 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: Current Chicago Players 2020

Post by Patrickgold »

funkster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:34 pm Jimmy I owns a trucking place in Villa Park, doesn't he?
He’s also got a cafe in elmwood park
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Villain wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:13 am
SolarSolano wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:11 am
Villain wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:17 am
funkster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:34 pm Jimmy I owns a trucking place in Villa Park, doesn't he?
In addition to that question, do we know something regarding Pacella Trucking Inc or the Barbara-Pacella LLC?
Twinn Excavating is one of Inendino's companies - but in Darien I believe not Villa Park. Villa Park is really a shit hole these days. I'm not sure of Pacella trucking - however, there was a Joseph "Popeye" Pacella who was quite a character at the O.N.I.A.C. and a bookie/burglar/LaPietra lackey.
Thanks bud. I think it was Bill Pacella? Both he and Barbara allegedly came under the South crew....

Might be the same guy...

I believe this is him. Pacella was involved in the Streets and Sans scandal for illegal bids and also came up in an article a couple years ago, it sounds like Pissios was into him big for juice loans. I think the story went pretty far under the radar.

I ask, because I've heard a story about a trucking firm Jimmy I owns in villa park. When I google mapped the place there was a maserati parked out front lol. That would certainly be something.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

^Sorry, meant to say he came up in an article regarding Pissios and the Cinescape ordeal.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:22 pm
In addition to that question, do we know something regarding Pacella Trucking Inc or the Barbara-Pacella LLC?
Twinn Excavating is one of Inendino's companies - but in Darien I believe not Villa Park. Villa Park is really a shit hole these days. I'm not sure of Pacella trucking - however, there was a Joseph "Popeye" Pacella who was quite a character at the O.N.I.A.C. and a bookie/burglar/LaPietra lackey.
Thanks bud. I think it was Bill Pacella? Both he and Barbara allegedly came under the South crew....

Might be the same guy...

I believe this is him. Pacella was involved in the Streets and Sans scandal for illegal bids and also came up in an article a couple years ago, it sounds like Pissios was into him big for juice loans. I think the story went pretty far under the radar.

I ask, because I've heard a story about a trucking firm Jimmy I owns in villa park. When I google mapped the place there was a maserati parked out front lol. That would certainly be something.
I'm assuming that Inendino's current trucking company is not the same JMS Trucking Co implicated in the Hired Truck scandal?

If I recall, there was also a Tony Pacella with a truck firm involved too. What's his relation to Bill?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:50 pm

Might be the same guy...

I'm assuming that Inendino's current trucking company is not the same JMS Trucking Co implicated in the Hired Truck scandal?

If I recall, there was also a Tony Pacella with a truck firm involved too. What's his relation to Bill?
Also Villain (or anyone else of course), was Popeye Pacella the same Joey Pacella that supposedly was running a drug ring with Tony Annerino that was connected to the LaPietras?
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Might be the same guy...

Also Villain (or anyone else of course), was Popeye Pacella the same Joey Pacella that supposedly was running a drug ring with Tony Annerino that was connected to the LaPietras?
Yeah i think its the same one. Any relations with Bill? Also one of my sources say that Bill and Barbara are/were having a joint trucking operation...
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Might be the same guy...

I believe JMS was shut down after hired truck. I've heard he currently owns two, one in Cicero and the other called Legend in Villa. Again, not confirmed but as i said google image shows a maserati out front Johnny Sack style lmao.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Might be the same guy...

Joe Pacella was close with Stevie Annoreno - he may have been a cousin. My Dad was a member at ONIAC before he died and knew him. They called him Popeye for a tattoo he got in the navy on his forearm. WW2 vet I believe - quite a character as well. He was one of the guys who would follow Angelo LaPietra around the ONIAC in the early 2000s.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:06 am

Might be the same guy...

Joe Pacella was close with Stevie Annoreno - he may have been a cousin. My Dad was a member at ONIAC before he died and knew him. They called him Popeye for a tattoo he got in the navy on his forearm. WW2 vet I believe - quite a character as well. He was one of the guys who would follow Angelo LaPietra around the ONIAC in the early 2000s.
Thanks for the further info on Popeye. Anyone know if Joey, Tony, and Bill Pacella are brothers or cousins?

@Villain any further details on the drug ring under LaPietra? Any potential links here to the drug operation that Ronnie Jarrett was running with the SDs? Any further info also on Chris Marcotte and Johnny Frigo, also involved in the latter ring and reputed Chinatown associates at least?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:30 am
SolarSolano wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:06 am

Might be the same guy...

Thanks for the further info on Popeye. Anyone know if Joey, Tony, and Bill Pacella are brothers or cousins?

@Villain any further details on the drug ring under LaPietra? Any potential links here to the drug operation that Ronnie Jarrett was running with the SDs? Any further info also on Chris Marcotte and Johnny Frigo, also involved in the latter ring and reputed Chinatown associates at least?
I meant Pete Frigo, not Johnny.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Unsurprisingly, Mike Sarno has been denied his early release.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:30 am
One of LaPietras earliest dope connections were the Gambinos aka Frank Pasqua and possibly the Luccheses, and so I doubt that he changed his sources even when he became the boss of the south. By the early 70s we have Infelice and the Garelli brothers going back and forth to New York and Florida to purchase heroin....
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
chicagodog
Honorary Member

Post by chicagodog »

I would guesstimate that Chris Spina and family own between 3-5 million in property in West Town. That would be on the low end.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

chicagodog wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:09 pm I would guesstimate that Chris Spina and family own between 3-5 million in property in West Town. That would be on the low end.
It seems that famous quote from the Godfather movie "We'll get there pop, we'll get there" perfectly fits with the image of today's Outfit, meaning they really reached that level and now they are "free". That is why we can rarely see any federal cases regarding street activities lately but instead we only hear about how much legit enterprises and real estate these guys own.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Villain wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:14 pm
chicagodog wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:09 pm I would guesstimate that Chris Spina and family own between 3-5 million in property in West Town. That would be on the low end.
It seems that famous quote from the Godfather movie "We'll get there pop, we'll get there" perfectly fits with the image of today's Outfit, meaning they really reached that level and now they are "free". That is why we can rarely see any federal cases regarding street activities lately but instead we only hear about how much legit enterprises and real estate these guys own.
Indeed. But did they renounce Satan and all his works? Lol