Mob quotes

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Mob quotes

Post by Ivan »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:05 pm Nothing beats Avellino.. think it was Avellino lol

“I don’t want wanna hear no fucking stories.....just give me my 100 years and get me the fuck outta here!”

Epic 😆
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:09 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:05 pm Nothing beats Avellino.. think it was Avellino lol

“I don’t want wanna hear no fucking stories.....just give me my 100 years and get me the fuck outta here!”

Epic 😆

That was Salvatore "Tom Mix" Samtoro. 8-)
Yeah that one was hilarious. The judge sentencing him was lecturing him about his life of crime and Santoro cut him off and said that.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Epic 😆
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:09 pm

Epic 😆

That was Salvatore "Tom Mix" Samtoro. 8-)
Yeah that one was hilarious. The judge sentencing him was lecturing him about his life of crime and Santoro cut him off and said that.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

"I killed a lot of guys......you're not talking 4, 5, 6, 10" - Sonny Franzese
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

“We gave our souls to god, and we gave our lives to the mob.” - Dominic Truscello
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I always liked this one from Leonetti...

Asked if he thought he was ruthless, he quietly said, “No.”
When a defense attorney chided him and mockingly asked if he even knew what it meant to be ruthless, Leonetti offered a classic line that sums up his underworld philosophy.

“I know what it means to be ruthless,” he said. “But I don’t remember ever doing anything, as a matter of fact I know for sure, I never did nothing ruthless besides, well, I would kill people. But that’s our life. That’s what we do.”
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"