THE MOST MOBBED-UP NEIGHBORHOODS?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mikeyb211
Associate

Re: THE MOST MOBBED-UP NEIGHBORHOODS?

Post by Mikeyb211 »

Benito wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 am What do we know of Philadelphia mob joints. Existing or historically. Clubs, bars, food spots... etc
I know Stogie Joes from goin there and seeing Chickie Ciancaglini sitting outside for hours.. altho this place was just on Guy Fieris show so pry not mobbed up but some guys hang there

I know Chickie and Petes S philly location near the stadium some guys would hang out like Johnny Chang and ive seen Dom Grande there once.. i believe a made guys wife tends bar there but i cant recall who
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Mikeyb211 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:31 am
Benito wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 am What do we know of Philadelphia mob joints. Existing or historically. Clubs, bars, food spots... etc
I know Stogie Joes from goin there and seeing Chickie Ciancaglini sitting outside for hours.. altho this place was just on Guy Fieris show so pry not mobbed up but some guys hang there

I know Chickie and Petes S philly location near the stadium some guys would hang out like Johnny Chang and ive seen Dom Grande there once.. i believe a made guys wife tends bar there but i cant recall who

Didn't Nicodemos wife bartend somewhere,might be there idk.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Both Johnny Chang and Dom’s wives barmaid at the South Philly Chickie and Petes on Packer Ave.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Johnny Chang’s wife also barmaids in the summer at Memories in Margate. She’s a really really nice woman, sweetheart.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

What neighborhoods are mobbed up on Long Island?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

There’s a few active social clubs in Philly.

The Philly guys aren’t hard to find , the people who need to find them know where to go.

One of my closest friends now lives in Packer Park, a few doors down from Snitch. I will be spending a lot of time with my close friend this Fall on the weekends once the Jersey Shore beach season is totally Completely over. He just got divorced and needs to be shown the ways of pussy chasing in the year 2020 and released out into the Wild, I will be guiding him lol.

In terms of Mobbed up neighborhoods of where the Philly guys live Packer Park is hands down the most concentrated area of the Philly wise guys without a doubt hands down.

Packer Park has Ligambi, Dom, Snitch, Sonny Mazzone, Johnny Chang, Marty (before he got divorced), Lucibello, Baldino kid, Rat Finger Lou (before he went bad) and I’ve been seeing Mikey Emma a lot in Packer Park lately but I don’t think he actually lives there, could be wrong though. For those of you who have never been to Packer Park it’s a really impressive Concentration of wise guys because it’s only a few blocks. It really is the nicest and safest neighborhood in South Philly. The houses are well kept, Italian and everyone knows each other. You don’t feel like you’re in a city at all but are like 10-15 minutes from Center City.

Then since a lot of guys live in Packer Park you will end up seeing a lot of guys at the following establishments in Packer Park- Philadium Tavern, Chickies and Petes on Packer Ave, Pastifico, Popi’s , walking the “track” around Novacare, and The Penrose Diner (Last summer the AM after Mets at Phillies game found out Penrose Diner serves Booze, that was an absolute game changer for me).
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Ligambi and Dom literally live a few doors down from each other , forgot to mention.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Anthony Nicodemo lived in Packer Park, his wife and kids are still there.

Also, when Skinny Joey lived in South Philly he lived in Packer Park as well really close to Johnny Chang’s.

Sorry for the multiple posts but I keep on remembering another person who lived or lives in Packer Park.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

CTamg65 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:30 am

Nicodemos wife was working at Tankies tavern. That is one fine piece of ass going to waste
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

I was actually just at Stogie Joe's when I was in South Philly recently. Sausage sandwhich and pizza were good. Given the area, I wondered if it was connected of course.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
AM434
Straightened out

Post by AM434 »

What Crews still actually operate on Arthur Ave, besides Patsy's crew from his restaraunt?
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:15 pm Both Johnny Chang and Dom’s wives barmaid at the South Philly Chickie and Petes on Packer Ave.
Do you think the owner Pete pays tribute to the mob ? I’ve seen Chang there a lot over the years and I wondered if Pete pays up.
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:38 pm There’s a few active social clubs in Philly.

The Philly guys aren’t hard to find , the people who need to find them know where to go.

One of my closest friends now lives in Packer Park, a few doors down from Snitch. I will be spending a lot of time with my close friend this Fall on the weekends once the Jersey Shore beach season is totally Completely over. He just got divorced and needs to be shown the ways of pussy chasing in the year 2020 and released out into the Wild, I will be guiding him lol.

In terms of Mobbed up neighborhoods of where the Philly guys live Packer Park is hands down the most concentrated area of the Philly wise guys without a doubt hands down.

Packer Park has Ligambi, Dom, Snitch, Sonny Mazzone, Johnny Chang, Marty (before he got divorced), Lucibello, Baldino kid, Rat Finger Lou (before he went bad) and I’ve been seeing Mikey Emma a lot in Packer Park lately but I don’t think he actually lives there, could be wrong though. For those of you who have never been to Packer Park it’s a really impressive Concentration of wise guys because it’s only a few blocks. It really is the nicest and safest neighborhood in South Philly. The houses are well kept, Italian and everyone knows each other. You don’t feel like you’re in a city at all but are like 10-15 minutes from Center City.

Then since a lot of guys live in Packer Park you will end up seeing a lot of guys at the following establishments in Packer Park- Philadium Tavern, Chickies and Petes on Packer Ave, Pastifico, Popi’s , walking the “track” around Novacare, and The Penrose Diner (Last summer the AM after Mets at Phillies game found out Penrose Diner serves Booze, that was an absolute game changer for me).
Who’s snitch ?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Steven Frangipani

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

DonnieB wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:11 am
CTamg65 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:30 am

Nicodemos wife was working at Tankies tavern. That is one fine piece of ass going to waste
Saw her on the beach this summer at the Shore, she looked really good