Gotti Sr was the shooter on Vito Borelli hit

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Gotti Sr was the shooter on Vito Borelli hit

Post by Extortion »

Alite and borello parrot that gotti sr never killed anyone but in court testimony massino says gotti sr was shooter on vito borelli hit (castellano ordered). I messaged Gene Borello and in the attachments you will find me messaging him the video and screenshots and he literally just ignores it over and over like talking to a wall.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ff3eCDLfPwc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gotti Sr was the shooter on Vito Borelli hit

Post by Extortion »

The link to the video of massino is in the first post and the claim is around 5:52
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

how would gene borello know what gotti did and didn't do? and how is it massino's fault that he flipped? lmao, like what the fuck is wrong with this guy?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Slumpy wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:23 pm how would gene borello know what gotti did and didn't do?
Was going to say EXACTLY the same thing. How THE FUCK would Borello know.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:25 pm
Slumpy wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:23 pm how would gene borello know what gotti did and didn't do?
Or Alite for that matter. He keeps talking as if he was the same generation with Gotti Sr. and palling around with the Bergin crew.
All roads lead to New York.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:49 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:25 pm
Or Alite for that matter. He keeps talking as if he was the same generation with Gotti Sr. and palling around with the Bergin crew.
Alite was around in the late 80s & 90s? There’s no way Gotti Sr being a boss would have direct contact with him. He was probably close to Junior & the other guys and they sent Alite to baseball bat people, etc.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

I have heard Alite reference drug selling, "back in the 70's and 80's when I was around" so clearly he is talking out of his ass at times. With that said, I don't think any of these guys strive for accuracy in what they're talking about. It's about clicks and subscriptions and some odds and ends swag they sell so why would they give a fuck if they play fast and loose with the facts? And this Borello kid sounds like a borderline retard at times. That's not just poetic license or hyperbole either.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

No need for massino to lie about gotti being the shooter he could have said anyone there was the shooter.... there was like 8guys
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Doesn't fit there agenda. Gotti never got his hands dirty. The guy was the boss of the family when he and his driver beat up a guy for cutting them off. Gotti sr was a legit nut I dont know why they try to paint him as some type of pussy who didnt earn his button or something. Im sure he got his hands dirty snuff they made him acting capo of that crew of killers before he was even made or even rite after he got his button he was a acting capo. That's probaly a pretty big deal
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Say what you want about Gotti, but he was a legitimate tough guy and a shooter also. I’m sure the Borelli hit wasn’t the only murder that Gotti pulled the trigger in.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

If we ever get a massino AMA we got to ask did gotti shoot tommy Desimone . It was either him or tommy dogs.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:47 pm If we ever get a massino AMA we got to ask did gotti shoot tommy Desimone . It was either him or tommy dogs.
Or Bruno Facciolo
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

I had actually thought that these 2 dopes would give that John Senior never pulled a trigger shit a rest. Patrick Bet David asked Sammy the Bull and Sammy said “John would shoot you in a hot minute boy”. Not that anyone with half a brain needed to hear that, but as soon as that interview came out, I hadn’t heard Alite mention it again.

And yea, what in the fuck is gene talking about Massino made it easy for guys like him to rat? He commented on his YouTube page previously that he flipped cause he was the only guy on his case that was looking at long time. A few people shat all over him as if that is any excuse to snitch. Him and Alite both flipped cause they didn’t want to do time and it’s easier for them both to knock the life and Ronnie G and John Jr than it is for them to admit they turned into something they hate. They spent their entire lives hating rats, assaulting rats and then they become one. Deep down, they both just can’t stand themselves for flipping.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:00 pm Doesn't fit there agenda. Gotti never got his hands dirty. The guy was the boss of the family when he and his driver beat up a guy for cutting them off. Gotti sr was a legit nut I dont know why they try to paint him as some type of pussy who didnt earn his button or something. Im sure he got his hands dirty snuff they made him acting capo of that crew of killers before he was even made or even rite after he got his button he was a acting capo. That's probaly a pretty big deal
No that was in 1983-84 and it went to trial when he was boss
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Has there ever been a boss of a family that has never pulled the trigger on a hit? Im sure theres one or two modern ones