Private confess

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Private confess

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

During years researching mafia and saw a lot corpses(over 200+),i thought i am imune on that shit.But last night cops found dead body of my bff in 2000 miles far off country after 12 days in apartment on this temperature.He was shot with automatic weapon with over 20 bulletts.When I saw photos of crime scene,i was kindly spoken shocked.I think i never felt like that before.Mixing of that scene and facts he was my bff,i think this situation will hunt me till the end of my life.Rn now i dont know what to feel,he dreamed of being criminal since we was 5 y old.And maybe this is stupid,he was one of not too much people i know,who lived his "dream life".RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Private confess

Post by Pogo The Clown »

You saw crime scene photos of a murder scene that was just discovered by police less than 24 hours ago? How does that happen?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:47 am You saw crime scene photos of a murder scene that was just discovered by police less than 24 hours ago? How does that happen?

Pogo
Cops gave it to his parents.And they bring it to house.We are like family,and parents show it to me.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Hmmm I've never heard of cops handing out crime scene photos mere hours after a body is discovered to the victims family. You also said it was 2,000 miles away so several states away. So the cops in another state discover a body, take pictures, develope them, locate the victims family, and send them across the country so they can be received by the victims family who then show it too you all in less than 24 hours. Sorry but your story sounds like bullshit.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

😂😂😂

I don’t know if the story is bullshit or not but the best thing about this board is no one gets away with anything!

You make sure you’re legit otherwise you’re getting ripped apart 😆
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:55 am Hmmm I've never heard of cops handing out crime scene photos mere hours after a body is discovered to the victims family. You also said it was 2,000 miles away so several states away. So the cops in another state discover a body, take pictures, develope them, locate the victims family, and send them across the country so they can be received by the victims family who then show it too you all in less than 24 hours. Sorry but your story sounds like bullshit.

Pogo
Yeah dude,this is when you live in Europe,he had fake passport and cops wasnt sure about finger prints,and they send to Embassy in my country,embassy gave it to cops in capitol city police,capitol city sent it to police in my town,cops came it and show it to family for approving.Idk what is that such a big deal.And i am not fuckin weirdo to lie,especially here.USA is not only country in the world.Other countries have different laws and technique for like everything.
Weed isnt big deal in USA,but still is in like 80% country in the world.Can you imagine that,Mr Pogo?Or even stranger 90% countries have more than two political option,for example.Miracle?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

2,0000 miles away in Europe is clear across the continent. And if he had a fake passport how where the cops able establish his identity and locate his family across the continent in mere hours? Sorry but your story doesn't pass the smell test.

Pogo
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:39 am During years researching mafia and saw a lot corpses(over 200+),i thought i am imune on that shit.But last night cops found dead body of my bff in 2000 miles far off country after 12 days in apartment on this temperature.He was shot with automatic weapon with over 20 bulletts.When I saw photos of crime scene,i was kindly spoken shocked.I think i never felt like that before.Mixing of that scene and facts he was my bff,i think this situation will hunt me till the end of my life.Rn now i dont know what to feel,he dreamed of being criminal since we was 5 y old.And maybe this is stupid,he was one of not too much people i know,who lived his "dream life".RIP
You decided to make a private confess and put it in the Mafia section? You want some someone to talk to? Try your local psychologist. I´m closing this thread.
There you have it, never printed before.