Bruno Indelicato

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Bruno Indelicato

Post by slimshady_007 »

Anyone know what Bruno’s role was in the 2001 Santoro murder?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:54 am Anyone know what Bruno’s role was in the 2001 Santoro murder?
I believe Bruno and Anthony Donato were drivers.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JB Indelicato is a respected member I believe also....

Is that sonny red brother??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

thekiduknow wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:05 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:54 am Anyone know what Bruno’s role was in the 2001 Santoro murder?
I believe Bruno and Anthony Donato were drivers.

Santoro: Oh No!
Basciano: Oh Yes!

Bang bang. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Not 100% sure, but wasnt Ace Aiello in on this hit as well, which got him his 30 in Club Fent..?

I know it definately pales in comparison to the 73 days I just served out in County.. :mrgreen:
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

Aiello was involved and convicted of being the shooter in the Pizzolo murder.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

bruno was a big deal when he came home from that first bid here in howard beach, so he had respect all the way around, even though they play him as an idiot drug abuser son in donnie brasco. he could stand on his own two feet. even with Massinno the boss orchestrating the hit on his pops and supposedly him himself, he was in the fold with the bonannos in HB. although it was short lived
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Well worthy of a book . Still would like to know who was in his crew when he was a capo Frank lino was one im sure. We know he was a killer how did he earn any info on jb the uncle seems nothing really on him.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:50 pm JB Indelicato is a respected member I believe also....

Is that sonny red brother??
JB at one point was a capo I believe
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Doobeez wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 pm Not 100% sure, but wasnt Ace Aiello in on this hit as well, which got him his 30 in Club Fent..?

I know it definately pales in comparison to the 73 days I just served out in County.. :mrgreen:
That was the Pizzolo murder. Basciano himself, along with Indelicato, Cicale and I believe Anthony Donato were the ones that pulled up on Frank Santoro. Cicale put together the Pizzolo murder and Ace Aiello was the (sole) shooter? I believe
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:07 pm
Doobeez wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 pm Not 100% sure, but wasnt Ace Aiello in on this hit as well, which got him his 30 in Club Fent..?

That was the Pizzolo murder. Basciano himself, along with Indelicato, Cicale and I believe Anthony Donato were the ones that pulled up on Frank Santoro. Cicale put together the Pizzolo murder and Ace Aiello was the (sole) shooter? I believe
Apparently there was a driver on the hit as well, who was never caught.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Its strange that Indelicato don't asked for a compassionate release due the covid 19,he's old enought to have a bad health.
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

From what I've heard from my cousin who's currently at Danbury FCI is that when granting compassionate release they look into the inmate's disciplinary history . That being said some guys are getting turned down for petty b.s. That they received a shot or ticket for .That being said from what I've heard Bruno is always in the mix,I remember on Alites podcast they had a guy who was doing time with Ronny G and I remember him saying that when Ronny was about to get into it the first person by Ronny's side was Bruno . He's been doing time forever I'm guessing he probably doesn't care about discipline infractions. But I do know for a fact it's a big factor when there making a decision on compassionate release.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

No one has info on JB?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Basciano was a stone cold fucking gangster... on the santoro hit I’m pretty sure basciano had the shotgun and Cicale had like a revolver and I’m pretty sure Cicale like fired shots but don’t think he hit his target at all. If I remember correctly. Probably scared and missed on purpose.. but basciano blasted the fuck out of him with the shotgun... all fornthe guy threatening his sons. You gotta wonder how many other random hits basciano did that weren’t sanctioned that had to do with the dope game in the south Bronx. I heard he would literally walk into neighborhoods that no white person would dare, and all the blacks and Dominicans were scared shitless of him..