Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Post by Cheech »

Serpiente wrote:Life : I have made it a point not to respond to people like you. I don,t know where you live ,but i drove buy this place every day for two years . For a year and a half there was that RR parked there. Now a union labor that worked for me on occasions also worked there ,every day he would tell these stories to the other guys about this place he worked at night.I over herd this all the time. Then i was eating at one of my spots in A.C. and the bar tender confirmed this, He is a young guy also ,but he is in the know. (That's it)not in the mob,just a guy that hangs where some of these guys do.And by the way the cars u talked about were around also,it was a driveway that held 4 cars. I still drive by there twice a day,on my way to my office,and the way home.

Now about other postsers you say that lie i have no clue.

Now as far as me all my posts are true, there a few that we were at Angeloni's drinking heavy and i would show the guys on my phone while i was posting,and they would grab the phone and fuck around type a couple things back at people.But lying no way.Now on the phone drunk trying to type and having a laugh ,Typing crazy words yes ,if i was to lie don't u think would tell the good mob stuff, why would i go out of my way to just talk about the things in my neighborhood.If i told the things that i know about the life, and the people, that did not rat or are dying in jail. I would not be writing this.

And when you hear the few guys that chime in on people, hiding behind many U.N.and find out why they do it, maybe you will get it or maybe you will join them or maybe you did join them.But the many possible thousands" that read and contribute to others on this board are the ones i am sharing with.If you have a question for me cos you know different then just ask , or P.M. If i am off or wrong i would want to know. There was just a guy the other day that told me (Beeps ) was not made when he was living down here.Now i was around this guy 3 days a week for a couple years and i thought he was made.No fucking big deal , but this guy did not go and call people liars and tell them they don't know what they r talking about.
And i do know a little about this place that he opend for those couple years,the reason i know about it is cos one of scarfos blood family had a eating spot there. I could go on and on......

hahahah, it was only a matter of taking 5 mins to find this. for all the serpiente lovers. who really thinks his happened?
and like that...he was gone
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

this stuff is gold. serp hanging out with the boys

Serpiente wrote:bracci: I never asked him or them anything about LCN,but i would hear them slip.There was one night that Yogi and myself and Tommy and Tony G. were going to shoot some pool at the brjole cafe on mississippi and atlantic,we were waiting for Phil to show up.This was the only time Yogi or any of them talked in a conversation about it.Yogi says to me can i borrow $$$$ i looked up looked at Phil Tommy and Tony and they nodded (like ok)he went on to say that Nick knocked him and Chucky down and he need to $$$$ to make a move.Why he did not ask Phil for it i can only guess that if Nick asked if he helped Lawrence he could say no!!! And i dont think Phil had a crew ,weird but he did everything and i mean everything for Nick sr. As far as Yogi yea he did but i did not know who they were, so many around the office at georgia ave could not tell who they were there for or what..
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Cheech wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:33 am
Serpiente wrote:Life : I have made it a point not to respond to people like you. I don,t know where you live ,but i drove buy this place every day for two years . For a year and a half there was that RR parked there. Now a union labor that worked for me on occasions also worked there ,every day he would tell these stories to the other guys about this place he worked at night.I over herd this all the time. Then i was eating at one of my spots in A.C. and the bar tender confirmed this, He is a young guy also ,but he is in the know. (That's it)not in the mob,just a guy that hangs where some of these guys do.And by the way the cars u talked about were around also,it was a driveway that held 4 cars. I still drive by there twice a day,on my way to my office,and the way home.

Now about other postsers you say that lie i have no clue.

Now as far as me all my posts are true, there a few that we were at Angeloni's drinking heavy and i would show the guys on my phone while i was posting,and they would grab the phone and fuck around type a couple things back at people.But lying no way.Now on the phone drunk trying to type and having a laugh ,Typing crazy words yes ,if i was to lie don't u think would tell the good mob stuff, why would i go out of my way to just talk about the things in my neighborhood.If i told the things that i know about the life, and the people, that did not rat or are dying in jail. I would not be writing this.

And when you hear the few guys that chime in on people, hiding behind many U.N.and find out why they do it, maybe you will get it or maybe you will join them or maybe you did join them.But the many possible thousands" that read and contribute to others on this board are the ones i am sharing with.If you have a question for me cos you know different then just ask , or P.M. If i am off or wrong i would want to know. There was just a guy the other day that told me (Beeps ) was not made when he was living down here.Now i was around this guy 3 days a week for a couple years and i thought he was made.No fucking big deal , but this guy did not go and call people liars and tell them they don't know what they r talking about.
And i do know a little about this place that he opend for those couple years,the reason i know about it is cos one of scarfos blood family had a eating spot there. I could go on and on......

hahahah, it was only a matter of taking 5 mins to find this. for all the serpiente lovers. who really thinks his happened?
Who the hell would do this one someone else's phone? This was a big red flag
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

exactly snakes. he was always a fraud
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

missed out on all that,,,,been away for a year+
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

jimmi_beans8 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:12 pm missed out on all that,,,,been away for a year+
Away at college?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

jimmi_beans8 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:12 pm missed out on all that,,,,been away for a year+
That was in 2013 this guy was saying this
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

"I'm here w yogi waiting for phil"

..... its amazing that some ppl really believe that WE would also believe them.... wtf.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Frosty on gbb was weird. Do you guys remember him?
There you have it, never printed before.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:24 am Frosty on gbb was weird. Do you guys remember him?
Yup i remember that guy lol
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:24 am Frosty on gbb was weird. Do you guys remember him?
i think him and footreads was the same person