Frank Cullotta died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cullotta died

Post by FriendofFamily »

Here is a Link from the Vegas Mob Museum:

https://themobmuseum.org/blog/frank-cul ... -has-died/
Know which Game to Play
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Shot in. The head. Cause of death? Covid 19
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:12 pm Frankie leave the kid alone he's still breathing. He's still breathing leave'em alone.

Pogo
LMAO. god damnit
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

I was watching his episode today at Banged Up Abroad, rest in peace.
Take care guys, Corona virus is killing a lot, in my country there are 1000 deaths a day, I lost a relative so the thing is really.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

aleksandrored wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:13 pm I was watching his episode today at Banged Up Abroad, rest in peace.
Take care guys, Corona virus is killing a lot, in my country there are 1000 deaths a day, I lost a relative so the thing is really.
Sorry to hear that bud
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Villain wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:21 am
aleksandrored wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:13 pm I was watching his episode today at Banged Up Abroad, rest in peace.
Sorry to hear that bud
Thanks fella
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Sorry for your loss pal. A good friend died of it a few months back. It sucks. :(
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Damn. Sincere condolences my friend. Wear a mask, avoid contact and stay away from people this is still the best way to beat this shit. Stay safe guys.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:33 am
Sorry for your loss pal. A good friend died of it a few months back. It sucks. :(
Thanks fella
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

motorfab wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:53 am
Damn. Sincere condolences my friend. Wear a mask, avoid contact and stay away from people this is still the best way to beat this shit. Stay safe guys.
Thanks fella
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yes that is terrible. Hopefully this Chinese virus is soon beaten.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Here it looks like they're planning to launch the vaccine in January next year.
bflo2020
Prospect

Post by bflo2020 »

There was a tribute video on his channel recently with Frank's wedding photos in it from 1967. I noticed one photo said "outfit guys" on the side with Frank and Vic Spilotro, which has "Carl Urbaneti" in rough handwriting. Could that be the heroin dealer under Elmwood Park, Carlo Urbinati? It kind of looks like him from younger photos I've seen.

https://i.imgur.com/Zktssvq.png
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

bflo2020 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:48 pm There was a tribute video on his channel recently with Frank's wedding photos in it from 1967. I noticed one photo said "outfit guys" on the side with Frank and Vic Spilotro, which has "Carl Urbaneti" in rough handwriting. Could that be the heroin dealer under Elmwood Park, Carlo Urbinati? It kind of looks like him from younger photos I've seen.

https://i.imgur.com/Zktssvq.png
It looks like him and seems about the right age (50 ish). Urbanati of course died in 1968. I'm assuming it's him. Thanks for sharing.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

*Urbinati
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”