Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by Etna »

B. wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:24 pm
antimafia wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:11 pm ^^^^
Sorry. When I wrote the following,

By Violi's offering to introduce Morena to those three individuals, Violi could very well have meant that, in his capacity as a made member of the Buffalo Family, he could introduce Morena--likely a Bonanno associate--to three individuals who were probable or likely Bonanno members. As for Violi's saying that the old obstacles were gone, he might have meant that Lorenzo Giordano and Rocco Sollecito were out of the way, maybe even hinting at a future murder of another obstacle (i.e., Vincenzo Spagnolo).

Morena was not a Bonanno associate, having been inducted into the Bonanno Family in November 2015. As I have previously pointed out, it is perhaps a little strange that Morena would have to be introduced to Arcadi, Mucci, and Cotroni Jr. by Domenico Violi. But maybe not if Violi was the only made member, albeit from a different family, who could introduce Morena to made Bonannos in Montreal.
Great analysis as always, Antimafia.

Introductions

- It would make sense Violi was talking about making a formal "amico nostra" introduction given Morena was now a member and Violi would be arranging a meeting solely for the purpose of an introduction. It seems less likely he would arrange a meeting between members (assuming the Montreal trio were in fact made) just to say hello without some greater networking value -- an official introduction is strong currency in this network, as evidenced by the NYC Bonanno group making formal contact with Violi and inviting him to the induction.

- If that was the scenario, someone had already introduced Violi to specific Montreal members after his own induction and before he made his offer to Morena. Not difficult to imagine existing Buffalo-Ontario members making an introduction to members in Montreal. The main point of interest is who might have made the introduction and what the situation was at the time Violi was introduced. Was Violi's introduction to those men the reason he felt the old barriers were gone? Did he ever have a reason to believe there were barriers between his Ontario circle and Arcadi, Mucci, and Cotroni Jr., or was he referring to other barriers within Montreal or between Ontario/Montreal?

- I wouldn't assume the NYC members who inducted Morena had no formal contacts in Montreal, but may not have planned on staying in Canada long enough to facilitate a Montreal introduction given they were already going out of their way to meet with Violi and induct Morena. They could easily not have known anyone in Montreal, too.

Montagna's NYC and Montreal Ties

- Montagna used Canadian resources in Montreal and collaborated with some of the local crew, though it is difficult to believe that New York Bonanno members wouldn't have visited him there and he may have been able to arrange formal introductions between NYC and Montreal members (at least the ones allied with Montagna) before his death. Bonanno members were willing to travel to Canada for the Morena induction, so Bonanno members may have similarly been willing to travel to Canada in the preceding years when Montagna was there given his stature in NYC.

- Damiano Zummo, who handled Morena's induction, like Morena came from the Ridgewood / Middle Village area where Montagna had hung out and Zummo's father was a Sicilian heroin trafficker who appears to be from Trapani province, like Montagna's father. Zummo's father was surveilled in the 1980s at a Ridgewood caffe where Paul Ragusa's father Filippo also frequented. We aren't sure when Zummo became a Bonanno member -- if he was made between 2006-2009, his induction would have been overseen by Montagna.

- I don't believe Montagna would have attempted his takeover of the Montreal crew without trying to strengthen its formal ties to New York given his role there prior to deportation. The past decade has revealed many new Bonanno members, some of them younger and without federal restrictions that would prevent travel. Bonanno members have also traveled to Sicily in recent years to strengthen ties to the mafia in Castellammare Del Golfo.

- The extent of Montagna's contact with the Montreal crew during the 1990s and early 2000s isn't presently known. He was said by Bonanno CW Cicale to have been the liaison between NYC and Montreal during the 2000s. Montagna was close to Bonanno member Baldo Amato, who traveled to Montreal on at least one occasion and reportedly had a friendship with the Sicilian members of the Bonanno Montreal crew.

Montagna's Sicilian and Historical Ties

- Montagna may also be directly or indirectly responsible for the current ties between the Bonanno family and the mafia leadership in Castellammare Del Golfo and Sciacca. Given Montagna lived in CDG and his brother Franco Montagna was seen traveling to Sicily in 2007 with one of the men arrested in the recent Sicilian case that mentioned Bonanno ties, it points to Montagna helping facilitate the NYC->Sicily connections.

- The boss of Castellammare Del Golfo who has been in contact with Bonanno members is Francesco Domingo and the Montagnas have strong ties to Domingos from Castellammare living in NYC. Sicilian expert Felice revealed that Francesco Domingo's aunt may have been married to Salvatore Maranzano's brother Mariano. Yes, capo dei capi Salvatore Maranzano who owned property in Hamilton, Ontario, and sent his family to hide in Montreal in the early 1930s. It may be no coincidence that Salvatore Maranzano utilized Sebastiano Domingo as a hitman during the the war.

- Felice also revealed that Salvatore Montagna's father Antonino is a man of honor in the Sicilian mafia and sponsored Francesco Domingo for membership. This is huge news that shouldn't be overlooked given Antonino Montagna lived in Montreal previously which means Antonino Montagna was likely a Sicilian mafia member living in Montreal in the 1970s/1980s prior to moving to NYC and his son becoming a Bonanno member. Given Gerlando Sciascia appears to have been a Sicilian mafia member who transferred to the Bonanno family and brought Salvatore Montagna into the Bonanno family, we can assume Antonino Montagna was no stranger to Sciascia.

As outsiders we are babes in the woods when it comes to the depth and history of these connections.
So in today's Montreal Mafia, what is this entity now? Is it a wing of the Bonanno family? If Vito made people, were they members of American Cosa Nostra or the Sicilian Mafia?

He seems like a breakaway from NYC and if so, how would Inducting members there be recognized by NYC?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

antimafia wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:57 pm I'm posting in regard to the speculation about the Scoppa brothers and the Violi brothers possibly being behind the murder of Vincenzo Spagnolo, perhaps with assistance from certain individuals or allied groups.

When Spagnolo was murdered in October 2016, the killing occurred anywhere from four to seven weeks after Domenico Violi was recorded on tape talking to Vincenzo Morena, saying that he (Violi) could introduce Morena to Francesco Arcadi, Tony Mucci, and Frankie Cotroni Jr.; that everyone was now working with one another; and that all the old obstacles were gone. Per Gaétan Pouliot's article (https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/11 ... ppe-drogue):

En septembre 2016, Domenico Violi affirme que la situation se stabilise dans la métropole québécoise. Tout le monde travaille ensemble de nos jours, les vieilles barrières ont disparu, a-t-il dit, selon l’agent double.

By Violi's offering to introduce Morena to those three individuals, Violi could very well have meant that, in his capacity as a made member of the Buffalo Family, he could introduce Morena--likely a Bonanno associate--to three individuals who were probable or likely Bonanno members. As for Violi's saying that the old obstacles were gone, he might have meant that Lorenzo Giordano and Rocco Sollecito were out of the way, maybe even hinting at a future murder of another obstacle (i.e., Vincenzo Spagnolo).

We know that within five days after Spagnolo's murder, journalist Félix Séguin published an article about Spagnolo being on a brief hit list that the Calabrian mafia in Ontario had drawn up. Séguin, both in his article and in a tweet or two, almost asserted that, based on sources, it was only a matter of time before the Ontario 'ndrangheta was once again in control of the Montreal Mafia (having lost that control in the late 1970s because of Paolo Violi's murder in January 1978). One link to Séguin's article: https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/ ... -calabrais.

Is it at ALL possible, the Calabrians they are referring to were the Ursinos?

In the following months, coinciding with the rise of the Ursinos in the North American quadrant, four of the six members of the Rizzuto "Council" were killed. The other two are saved only because they are in jail. The last to fall was Rocco “Sauce” Sollecito. A few weeks ago in Montreal, Marco Pizzi, 46, an importer of cocaine for the clan according to the police, was about to end up in a coffin, narrowly escaped from his assassins who had hit him with a stolen car. They were masked and armed. "The Calabrians attacked the old powers", reasons an investigator. "It's' Ndrangheta against mafia". The world war, then.

We don't have evidence of either a Buffalo Family-Bonanno Family putsch or a long-cultivated plot that ultimately succeeded in an overthrow of the Rizzuto loyalists who, for the time being, appear to be in charge of Montreal's Italian underworld. We don't have proof of an Ontario Calabrian takeover of the Montreal Mafia either, and of course there are problems with labelling all Calabrian-Canadian criminals in Ontario as being 'ndrangheta members.

Just after the attempted murder of Raynald Desjardins in September 2011, I was watching a live TVA Nouvelles TV news report about it. TBHF poster Laurentian made me aware of how important this news report was, as I realized neither the importance nor the significance, and he essentially translated for me the most interesting portion.

At the 1:40 mark of the video, two experts in organized crime provided their thoughts as to why Desjardins was attacked. Claude Poirier, the well-known crime reporter and hostage negotiatior in Quebec, theorized that an attempt was made on Desjardins' life either because a) Desjardins had failed to defend the Rizzutos' rackets and interests when Vito Rizzuto was locked up, or b) Desjardins refused to pay tribute to the new crime group that was believed to have taken over in Montreal, a group that was supposedly based in Hamilton.

As I wrote in my January 2017 post on Gangster BB regarding this video, "if one day we ever find out that Poirier's second theory back in 2011 is true in whole or in part, this means that the Desjardins-Mirarchi group, which likely had backing from the GTA Siderno Group, was in conflict with Violi's sons and the others who backed the sons."

The original online link to the news video was http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/videos/1168533220001, but I have been unable to find another link since.

So from everything we've read, in September 2011 neither Domenico Violi nor Giuseppe Violi was yet made into an American LCN family. Poirier's second theory could be interpreted at least three ways: 1) the Violi brothers were trying to steal the rug from under Sal Montagna, 2) the Violi brothers, perhaps along with Sal Montagna, tried to steal the rug from under Desjardins and Mirarchi, or 3) Desjardins didn't want to pay tribute to a crime group in which Montagna and the nonmade Violis were partners who had taken over in Montreal.
Was Montagna planning to relocate to Hamilton?
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Tentative de meurtre dans Rivière-des-Prairies: la victime est un membre de gang

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... e-gang.php
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Laurentian wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:02 am Tentative de meurtre dans Rivière-des-Prairies: la victime est un membre de gang

Is it possible that these gang members know nothing about who is ordering the murders?
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

scagghiuni wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:28 pm
Laurentian wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:02 am Tentative de meurtre dans Rivière-des-Prairies: la victime est un membre de gang

Is it possible that these gang members know nothing about who is ordering the murders?
In general, whoever does the job is not supposed to know who ordered the hit.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I follow some page on Instagram about the Montreal mob and they have a lot of good info... they’re so nuts up there.. I guess some guys were like gonna walk in and kill whoever , even Vito If he was in the consenza cafe or whatever , anyways that didn’t happpen but sometging did and the Rizzutos retaliated by fucking renting a helicopter and flew it above one of their rivals buildings and had a guy with an ak47 shooting out of the helicopter, how fucking insane is that???? Like that would never happen here, ever...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

chubby wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:24 pm I follow some page on Instagram about the Montreal mob and they have a lot of good info... they’re so nuts up there.. I guess some guys were like gonna walk in and kill whoever , even Vito If he was in the consenza cafe or whatever , anyways that didn’t happpen but sometging did and the Rizzutos retaliated by fucking renting a helicopter and flew it above one of their rivals buildings and had a guy with an ak47 shooting out of the helicopter, how fucking insane is that???? Like that would never happen here, ever...
Yea I’m pretty sure that was when the rizzutos had beef with A’micos or D’amicos...can’t remember the name but o remember that story lol crazy shit
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

B. wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:24 pm
antimafia wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:11 pm ^^^^
Sorry. When I wrote the following,

Morena was not a Bonanno associate, having been inducted into the Bonanno Family in November 2015. As I have previously pointed out, it is perhaps a little strange that Morena would have to be introduced to Arcadi, Mucci, and Cotroni Jr. by Domenico Violi. But maybe not if Violi was the only made member, albeit from a different family, who could introduce Morena to made Bonannos in Montreal.
Great analysis as always, Antimafia.

Introductions

- It would make sense Violi was talking about making a formal "amico nostra" introduction given Morena was now a member and Violi would be arranging a meeting solely for the purpose of an introduction. It seems less likely he would arrange a meeting between members (assuming the Montreal trio were in fact made) just to say hello without some greater networking value -- an official introduction is strong currency in this network, as evidenced by the NYC Bonanno group making formal contact with Violi and inviting him to the induction.

- If that was the scenario, someone had already introduced Violi to specific Montreal members after his own induction and before he made his offer to Morena. Not difficult to imagine existing Buffalo-Ontario members making an introduction to members in Montreal. The main point of interest is who might have made the introduction and what the situation was at the time Violi was introduced. Was Violi's introduction to those men the reason he felt the old barriers were gone? Did he ever have a reason to believe there were barriers between his Ontario circle and Arcadi, Mucci, and Cotroni Jr., or was he referring to other barriers within Montreal or between Ontario/Montreal?

- I wouldn't assume the NYC members who inducted Morena had no formal contacts in Montreal, but may not have planned on staying in Canada long enough to facilitate a Montreal introduction given they were already going out of their way to meet with Violi and induct Morena. They could easily not have known anyone in Montreal, too.

Montagna's NYC and Montreal Ties

- Montagna used Canadian resources in Montreal and collaborated with some of the local crew, though it is difficult to believe that New York Bonanno members wouldn't have visited him there and he may have been able to arrange formal introductions between NYC and Montreal members (at least the ones allied with Montagna) before his death. Bonanno members were willing to travel to Canada for the Morena induction, so Bonanno members may have similarly been willing to travel to Canada in the preceding years when Montagna was there given his stature in NYC.

- Damiano Zummo, who handled Morena's induction, like Morena came from the Ridgewood / Middle Village area where Montagna had hung out and Zummo's father was a Sicilian heroin trafficker who appears to be from Trapani province, like Montagna's father. Zummo's father was surveilled in the 1980s at a Ridgewood caffe where Paul Ragusa's father Filippo also frequented. We aren't sure when Zummo became a Bonanno member -- if he was made between 2006-2009, his induction would have been overseen by Montagna.

- I don't believe Montagna would have attempted his takeover of the Montreal crew without trying to strengthen its formal ties to New York given his role there prior to deportation. The past decade has revealed many new Bonanno members, some of them younger and without federal restrictions that would prevent travel. Bonanno members have also traveled to Sicily in recent years to strengthen ties to the mafia in Castellammare Del Golfo.

- The extent of Montagna's contact with the Montreal crew during the 1990s and early 2000s isn't presently known. He was said by Bonanno CW Cicale to have been the liaison between NYC and Montreal during the 2000s. Montagna was close to Bonanno member Baldo Amato, who traveled to Montreal on at least one occasion and reportedly had a friendship with the Sicilian members of the Bonanno Montreal crew.

Montagna's Sicilian and Historical Ties

- Montagna may also be directly or indirectly responsible for the current ties between the Bonanno family and the mafia leadership in Castellammare Del Golfo and Sciacca. Given Montagna lived in CDG and his brother Franco Montagna was seen traveling to Sicily in 2007 with one of the men arrested in the recent Sicilian case that mentioned Bonanno ties, it points to Montagna helping facilitate the NYC->Sicily connections.

- The boss of Castellammare Del Golfo who has been in contact with Bonanno members is Francesco Domingo and the Montagnas have strong ties to Domingos from Castellammare living in NYC. Sicilian expert Felice revealed that Francesco Domingo's aunt may have been married to Salvatore Maranzano's brother Mariano. Yes, capo dei capi Salvatore Maranzano who owned property in Hamilton, Ontario, and sent his family to hide in Montreal in the early 1930s. It may be no coincidence that Salvatore Maranzano utilized Sebastiano Domingo as a hitman during the the war.

- Felice also revealed that Salvatore Montagna's father Antonino is a man of honor in the Sicilian mafia and sponsored Francesco Domingo for membership. This is huge news that shouldn't be overlooked given Antonino Montagna lived in Montreal previously which means Antonino Montagna was likely a Sicilian mafia member living in Montreal in the 1970s/1980s prior to moving to NYC and his son becoming a Bonanno member. Given Gerlando Sciascia appears to have been a Sicilian mafia member who transferred to the Bonanno family and brought Salvatore Montagna into the Bonanno family, we can assume Antonino Montagna was no stranger to Sciascia.

As outsiders we are babes in the woods when it comes to the depth and history of these connections.
Its still very complicated, but very interesting the way your chiping away at this.Since most of the action has been in Canada the last decade or so, with big names like Montagna and Rizzuto being killed , along with many others. These threads concerning Canada, Buffalo, and Montagnas Dad are Fantastic!!!
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

AntComello wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:09 am
chubby wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:24 pm I follow some page on Instagram about the Montreal mob and they have a lot of good info... they’re so nuts up there.. I guess some guys were like gonna walk in and kill whoever , even Vito If he was in the consenza cafe or whatever , anyways that didn’t happpen but sometging did and the Rizzutos retaliated by fucking renting a helicopter and flew it above one of their rivals buildings and had a guy with an ak47 shooting out of the helicopter, how fucking insane is that???? Like that would never happen here, ever...
Yea I’m pretty sure that was when the rizzutos had beef with A’micos or D’amicos...can’t remember the name but o remember that story lol crazy shit
Literally just think of how insane that is, that would be far fetched if it was in a movie.. those guys up there do not fuck around and have crazy blood feuds for generations... just think of the logistics of getting a helicopter and shooting an ak47 out of it ... they’re stone cold nuts up there. It’s like the wiretap of Delbalso ordering 2 fucking bomb proof fully armored suvs like it was nothing , he said the white Escalade was too flashy and they ended up getting a dark colored 4 runner and a Nissan suv... that’s like a couple hundred grand and they’re talking like it’s pennies... and just the fact they had several fully armored cars is crazy. You don’t hear or ny soldiers driving bomb proof suvs...
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Laurentian wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:51 pm Mafia montréalaise: un incendiaire du complexe funéraire Loreto condamné

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... ndamne.php
Incendie au salon funéraire Loreto: le dernier des accusés plaide coupable

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... upable.php
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

chubby wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:16 pm
Literally just think of how insane that is, that would be far fetched if it was in a movie.. those guys up there do not fuck around and have crazy blood feuds for generations... just think of the logistics of getting a helicopter and shooting an ak47 out of it ... they’re stone cold nuts up there. It’s like the wiretap of Delbalso ordering 2 fucking bomb proof fully armored suvs like it was nothing , he said the white Escalade was too flashy and they ended up getting a dark colored 4 runner and a Nissan suv... that’s like a couple hundred grand and they’re talking like it’s pennies... and just the fact they had several fully armored cars is crazy. You don’t hear or ny soldiers driving bomb proof suvs...
To be honest I think it’s fuck great lol. They definitely do not fuck around up there. I was thinking the same thing when I read about delbalso ordering those bullet proof bomb proof trucks. It seems like a lot of mob guys up there have bullet proof trucks and shit. Have you ever heard the wire taps of Vito calling around to get an associates stolen Escalade along with an important brief case? Lol he literally makes 2 phones calls and a few hours later his guys locate the truck and brief case.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

AntComello wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:46 am
To be honest I think it’s fuck great lol. They definitely do not fuck around up there. I was thinking the same thing when I read about delbalso ordering those bullet proof bomb proof trucks. It seems like a lot of mob guys up there have bullet proof trucks and shit. Have you ever heard the wire taps of Vito calling around to get an associates stolen Escalade along with an important brief case? Lol he literally makes 2 phones calls and a few hours later his guys locate the truck and brief case.
Yes I love all of those wire taps. Man imagine the power that Vito honestly had. Some random gets his Escalade stolen and calls Vito and he gets it back for him in like a day???? Like the reach he had was so insane.. and also that’s so dope that he would go out of his way to help out like that... that says a lot about his character.. but also it’s a great way to make connections and get people to like you... but yeah his pull was amazing. That’s some real old school shit like back in the day when neighborhood peiple had an issue they would go to the nearest captain and ask for assistance... Vito was still doing that....
nothing beats the delbalso wiretap when he’s calling the deadbeat gambler and he’s telling the guy he doesn’t give a fuxk he knows the phones tapped and he doesn’t give a shit and he say he needs the 110 dimes today or else he’s going to have lorenzo (Giordano) fucking fold him up like a pretzel.. that shit had me dying laughing...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Another thing too, it really does show how much respect and fear Vito had on the streets. No one dared fucked with them. Then he goes to prison and they try to wipe out his whole family ... for sure didn’t have the balls to do that when he was home obviously.. it’s crazy how to this day no one really is for sure about who’s even on what side it’s such a cluster fuck... another thing that’s crazy that I read was arcadi or whatever owed someone 1.6 million from a drug shipment ... like holy fuck. Those guys play on such a high level up there it’s insane...
another thing I’ve always thought was pure genius and so professional was the sniper hit on Vito’s father... talk about a perfect hit. Like it would almost be damn near impossible to get caught for that... so genius.. compared to walking up to someone and putting a few bullets in their head while they’re in their car... leaves so much evidence with cctv cameras and getaway cars... compared to laying in the fucking woods with a sniper rifle...like I said they play the game at a way faster pace up there... it’s the big leagues... makes USA look like wiffle ball
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

chubby wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 pm
Another thing too, it really does show how much respect and fear Vito had on the streets. No one dared fucked with them. Then he goes to prison and they try to wipe out his whole family ... for sure didn’t have the balls to do that when he was home obviously.. it’s crazy how to this day no one really is for sure about who’s even on what side it’s such a cluster fuck... another thing that’s crazy that I read was arcadi or whatever owed someone 1.6 million from a drug shipment ... like holy fuck. Those guys play on such a high level up there it’s insane...
another thing I’ve always thought was pure genius and so professional was the sniper hit on Vito’s father... talk about a perfect hit. Like it would almost be damn near impossible to get caught for that... so genius.. compared to walking up to someone and putting a few bullets in their head while they’re in their car... leaves so much evidence with cctv cameras and getaway cars... compared to laying in the fucking woods with a sniper rifle...like I said they play the game at a way faster pace up there... it’s the big leagues... makes USA look like wiffle ball
Dude it’s fucking insane the pull Vito had up there. It’s literally some shit you see in the movies. I just started getting into the Canadian side of things. I always had this view that everyone was soft up there and when I actually started looking into things I was mind blown. They DO NOT fuck around. They play on a whole different level. I wish there was more info out there so we could know who’s side everyone is on and who is ordering these killings. That hit on Vito’s father took a lot of balls and planning not to mention a good shot. They literally tried to pick his family off one by one and they were too pussy to do it when Vito was free. Think about the Sollecito hit they knew exactly what intersection he would be at and exactly what time. In American these guys do a hit and a month later everyone involved is locked up and guys are ratting on eachother lol
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

AntComello wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:41 am
chubby wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 pm
Dude it’s fucking insane the pull Vito had up there. It’s literally some shit you see in the movies. I just started getting into the Canadian side of things. I always had this view that everyone was soft up there and when I actually started looking into things I was mind blown. They DO NOT fuck around. They play on a whole different level. I wish there was more info out there so we could know who’s side everyone is on and who is ordering these killings. That hit on Vito’s father took a lot of balls and planning not to mention a good shot. They literally tried to pick his family off one by one and they were too pussy to do it when Vito was free. Think about the Sollecito hit they knew exactly what intersection he would be at and exactly what time. In American these guys do a hit and a month later everyone involved is locked up and guys are ratting on eachother lol
They even had that one guy hit all the way in Mexico!!!