Frank Cullotta died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Frank Cullotta has passed away

Post by PaddyWhack »

His YouTube channel just announced his passing.
John W
Straightened out

Frank Cullotta died

Post by John W »

Apparently he’s died, let’s see if it’s true
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cullotta died

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

According to his channel, looks like it is true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE2e1WDWrw8
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Yes he died.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Author Denny Griffin posted it on Facebook as well. RIP.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

The guy that co hosted the show looks like hes in some pain....

I feel for the guy. His dad passed 5 weeks ago too he said. And he has Covid as well....

Me and my wife watched the show constantly and last 3 weeks they kept saying he was sick and cant do QnA....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Frankie leave the kid alone he's still breathing. He's still breathing leave'em alone.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Damn. Mentally he was still sharp, I'm guessing even though he survived covid it messed up his system.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

He was in pretty rough shape.
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

Rat trap waiting for him deep underground.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Damn...i feel sad for the old fella atltough he lived for quite a long time and he was funny. I think he died happy since he was again accepted by his family. RIP Cullotta
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Wasn't really interested in the Outfit before I started watching his YT vids. I know his integrity regarding some stuff is disputed but still he also talked about stuff he had no reason to lie about, like stories about Mad Sam etc. What's interesting is he said he feared or considered Larry Neumann crazier than even mad sam in a vid.
handy
Associate

Post by handy »

Enjoyed watching his Coffee Vids on YT
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Between Cullotta and Frank Rosenthal they left some good insight into what happened in Las Vegas and a great movie ,
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Well this corona shit is obviously real and my advice to everyone is to take care of yours, especially your elders....ive seen my 76 year old dad only once since March (it was 2nd of August)...i only drop whatever he needs in front of his door and thats it
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10