Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Post by JohnnyS »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:27 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:36 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:45 pm That was Mafioso. His meltdowns were legendary. During one of his drunken rants he posted his phone number on the forum and Maggio actually called it and talked to his wife. :lol:

Pogo
Wasn't him who wrote to just about every mob guy in prison and then would post photos of their letters back to him?

Everyone needs a hobby.
Yeah that was him. It was a bit creepy but it was kind of cool to see the letters.
Who did he receive replies from?

Weird thing to do but I don't judge. :lol:
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:31 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:45 pm That was Mafioso. His meltdowns were legendary. During one of his drunken rants he posted his phone number on the forum and Maggio actually called it and talked to his wife. :lol:

Pogo
Wasn't him who wrote to just about every mob guy in prison and then would post photos of their letters back to him?

Everyone needs a hobby.
Yeah that was him. It was a bit creepy but it was kind of cool to see the letters.

Some heavy hitters, I cant recall exactly. Wish we could access the posts
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:28 pm Did someone say that Tommy died or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. Tommy died.

And SC from GBB.

As far as mafioso.... do u guys remember DiDi Degorgio ?? Or something close to that. He actually was the one who got me in these forums. He was close with MAFIOSO and reported his death.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:44 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:28 pm Did someone say that Tommy died or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. Tommy died.

And SC from GBB.

As far as mafioso.... do u guys remember DiDi Degorgio ?? Or something close to that. He actually was the one who got me in these forums. He was close with MAFIOSO and reported his death.
Tommy and I got off to a rough start, but through PM's and conversation he was a decent guy.

SC was a tool through and through.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:46 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Yes. Tommy died.

And SC from GBB.

Tommy and I got off to a rough start, but through PM's and conversation he was a decent guy.

SC was a tool through and through.
I never minded Tommy.

I jus didnt understand the whole him giving out personal info and then banning ppl...

It really changed when he suddenly was given Admin power.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

We should try n get LJS here..
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Cock sucker SC probably banning people from the grave :lol:
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

I remember a guy who said he would be absent because he was going to prison about 2 years ago, I just don't remember the name now.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

aleksandrored wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:27 pm I remember a guy who said he would be absent because he was going to prison about 2 years ago, I just don't remember the name now.
Bobby batts
Kansas guy.... he got out in 90 days.....
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Or was it Bobby meatballs?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pogo

Everyone needs a hobby.

Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:25 pm

Pogo

Everyone needs a hobby.

Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
I think he got one from George Borgesi too. As if these guys would give him the time of day once they were out.
All roads lead to New York.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Pogo

Everyone needs a hobby.

Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
I think he got one from George Borgesi too. As if these guys would give him the time of day once they were out.
Joe Lombardo too.

He actually contacted Merlino's cellmate and got pictures of Merlino that way. Strange but interesting little niche.
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

Chris Christie wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:39 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Pogo

Everyone needs a hobby.

Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
Joe Lombardo too.

He actually contacted Merlino's cellmate and got pictures of Merlino that way. Strange but interesting little niche.
I heard about that guy, think someone mentioned he got Jackie D'Amico to reply as well.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:25 pm Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
That one was classic. "I leave religion to the women and children."

Mafioso also corresponded with Phil Narducci and posted a photo Narducci sent him from prison.

He talked to Tony Green Urso as well and I believe got a photo. He posted a photo of his home office and had all sorts of letters/photos from these guys pinned up on the wall. Mike Taccetta was one, too.

He also went to Philadelphia and smoked weed with Bobby Simone's son outside a bar. Simone's son told him Ligambi had two barbers in prison, one to cut the top of his hair and the other to cut the sides.