Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Post by Angelo Santino »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:39 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:59 am Where is Maggio? I think that was his name. Used to have info about Wild Bill and the Colombos lol
Yeah, it was Maggio, later went by the handle whitemale.
MobFan: "The La Cosa Nostra bla bla bla."
Whitemale: "I want you in the worst way" :oops: :oops: :oops:
MobFan: "Bitch I'll slap you like the white boy fruit cake you are."
Whitemale: "Keep talking, I'm typing with one hand as I write this."
Tommy: "Making new friends I see."
Whitemale: "He will come around. They always do."

Maggio made sexual harassment hilarious.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:59 am Where is Maggio? I think that was his name. Used to have info about Wild Bill and the Colombos lol
But he never has been back since RD right??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Chris Christie wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:56 pm

Wow that is hilarious , cleverly played lol
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:17 pm

He reduced Mobfan from an arrogant little sonuvabitch to a whining cunt. Mobfan was so angry he posted a photo of himself: an overweight Mexican with a mustache style that went out with Hammerpants and a Mexican pot belly to match. Maggio responded: "Good god, it's Baby Huey!" MobFan demanded to RD that it had until 12am to ban Maggio or by god he'd never post a chart again. Later on he limped back claiming to be a born against Christian, no longer a Chicano gangbanger he was now half Roccamenese on his mother's side. Some people think they are so smart and everyone else has the memory span of a fish.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

baldo wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:48 am Is Kevlar still around? Miss his cherry hill gambino posts.
Something bad happened to him, I'm almost sure of it. He was one of my best "online friends" and just disappeared in the middle of one of our correspondences. He wasn't the kind of guy who would just say "fuck everyone I know on the internet, I'm just going to vanish on them without saying a word."

I would bet dead or in jail.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

FiveFelonies is another one who I suspect something happened to. He was very active on the forum and then just disappeared.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:56 pm
But he never has been back since RD right??
No, I don't think so. At least he hasn't posted here.
All roads lead to New York.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Covid 19 has taken out more of our members than you realize.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

How about Little Joe Shots and Mafia Genius? Mike Tona? Kenny Torro?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I wish there was a way to access some of Maggio’s old posts / threads just for the Colombo stuff. he had a lot of great anecdotes, especially about random people who there werent a lot of info on like the campanella brothers, “black” dom, etc
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 pm I wish there was a way to access some of Maggio’s old posts / threads just for the Colombo stuff. he had a lot of great anecdotes, especially about random people who there werent a lot of info on like the campanella brothers, “black” dom, etc
I recall that one about a couple knuckleheads who harassed the family of a "serious guy" in the Colombo family and the inevitable result.
All roads lead to New York.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Antiliar wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:49 pm How about Little Joe Shots and Mafia Genius? Mike Tona? Kenny Torro?
Little Joe Shots follows me on Twitter. He has been very cordial and civil in our limited interaction. Yesterday, though, he tried to bait me into an exchange — see my July 19 tweet at https://twitter.com/cdnorgc/status/1284 ... 34624?s=21 for context — but I didn’t take the bait. See below.

https://twitter.com/rjrios19/status/129 ... 72288?s=21

RJ Rios @RJRios19‬⁩
Replying to ⁦‪@CdnOrgC‬⁩ ⁦‪@tdotmcelwee‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheBuffaloNews‬⁩ ⁦‪@LeeCoppola‬⁩ I just came upon this tweet. Get it through your heads...the Buffalo mafia has never been defunct & gets stronger yrly. A fact for me personally, I know members. They have been the most quiet & reserved American LCN crime family. How many more Can. LE invests. u need to prove it?

https://twitter.com/rjrios19/status/129 ... 84800?s=21

RJ Rios @RJRios19‬⁩
Replying to ⁦‪@CdnOrgC‬⁩ ⁦‪@tdotmcelwee‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheBuffaloNews‬⁩ ⁦‪@LeeCoppola

Btw, I've mentioned this b4. Including every official Buffalo territory from the City, suburbs, N.F (U.S.), Rochester, Albany, Batavia, N.F. (Can.), Hamilton, Toronto, Guelph, Fl. & Vegas. They even have associates in Montreal doing business...up-to 70 made men. More than Philly.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If he really believes any of that than he has clearly lost his mind.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

antimafia wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:59 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:49 pm How about Little Joe Shots and Mafia Genius? Mike Tona? Kenny Torro?
Little Joe Shots follows me on Twitter. He has been very cordial and civil in our limited interaction. Yesterday, though, he tried to bait me into an exchange — see my July 19 tweet at https://twitter.com/cdnorgc/status/1284 ... 34624?s=21 for context — but I didn’t take the bait. See below.

https://twitter.com/rjrios19/status/129 ... 72288?s=21

RJ Rios @RJRios19‬⁩
Replying to ⁦‪@CdnOrgC‬⁩ ⁦‪@tdotmcelwee‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheBuffaloNews‬⁩ ⁦‪@LeeCoppola‬⁩ I just came upon this tweet. Get it through your heads...the Buffalo mafia has never been defunct & gets stronger yrly. A fact for me personally, I know members. They have been the most quiet & reserved American LCN crime family. How many more Can. LE invests. u need to prove it?

https://twitter.com/rjrios19/status/129 ... 84800?s=21

RJ Rios @RJRios19‬⁩
Replying to ⁦‪@CdnOrgC‬⁩ ⁦‪@tdotmcelwee‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheBuffaloNews‬⁩ ⁦‪@LeeCoppola

Btw, I've mentioned this b4. Including every official Buffalo territory from the City, suburbs, N.F (U.S.), Rochester, Albany, Batavia, N.F. (Can.), Hamilton, Toronto, Guelph, Fl. & Vegas. They even have associates in Montreal doing business...up-to 70 made men. More than Philly.
You're saying Little Joe Shots is RJ Rios? His tweets aren't showing up. I see all the other tweets. Did he delete them?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Chris Christie wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:31 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:17 pm

He reduced Mobfan from an arrogant little sonuvabitch to a whining cunt. Mobfan was so angry he posted a photo of himself: an overweight Mexican with a mustache style that went out with Hammerpants and a Mexican pot belly to match. Maggio responded: "Good god, it's Baby Huey!" MobFan demanded to RD that it had until 12am to ban Maggio or by god he'd never post a chart again. Later on he limped back claiming to be a born against Christian, no longer a Chicano gangbanger he was now half Roccamenese on his mother's side. Some people think they are so smart and everyone else has the memory span of a fish.
:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"