Current Chicago Players 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aleksandrored
Full Patched

Re: Current Chicago Players 2020

Post by aleksandrored »

Great list guys, although Outfit does not have the same power as before until it has a lot of people involved, from what I read I thought it had a maximum of 40 members and associates.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

aleksandrored wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:20 am Great list guys, although Outfit does not have the same power as before until it has a lot of people involved, from what I read I thought it had a maximum of 40 members and associates.
Thanks man. If you ask me, there are between 10 and 15 active members and between 50 and 60 associates....
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Villain wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:55 pm
aleksandrored wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:20 am Great list guys, although Outfit does not have the same power as before until it has a lot of people involved, from what I read I thought it had a maximum of 40 members and associates.
Thanks man. If you ask me, there are between 10 and 15 active members and between 50 and 60 associates....
Isn't Carparelli still in jail?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Confederate wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:22 pm
Nope, he is out
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Villain wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:23 pm
Nope, he is out
Thank You.
When was he released? Did he serve his full sentence?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Confederate wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:25 pm
Nope, he is out
Thank You.
Snakes said he was released in 2018
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

You said you believe history tends to repeat itself, do you believe that Outfit will be extinct and other gangs will take over as it did in the 1920s to 1930s?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I think that has already happened in terms of other gangs controlling the streets.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:25 pm I think that has already happened in terms of other gangs controlling the streets.

Pogo
Like these gangs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6TQk3UvEyg
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

What about Jackie cerone? What’s his deal
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 pm What about Jackie cerone? What’s his deal
Who, the son? I don't think he is involved and he was never really mixed up in any heavy stuff. He was an attorney and went to all the funerals, set up meetings, things like that. I think he was one of the guys Fosco accused of trying to extort him. I also believe that DiFronzo gave him a piece of some stuff in the EP area but a lot of it seemed legitimate or mostly so.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

aleksandrored wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:21 pm
You said you believe history tends to repeat itself, do you believe that Outfit will be extinct and other gangs will take over as it did in the 1920s to 1930s?
This was already happening by the 70s and 80s. Street gangs in Chicago reached a scale of organization and membership unlike any other city and were basically organized crime syndicates in their own right (some with thousands or 10s of thousands in membership just in the city and suburbs). Since the 90s the large black gangs have been greatly weakened in terms of their ability to coordinate and exert political and business influence. At this point the black gangs have largely splintered into numerous little neighborhood cliques that are engaged in idiotic internecine warfare between little blocks of guys, a far cry from something like the El Rukns in the 80s. Much of the violence today in Chicgao is driven by the petty tat for tat vendettas of these little splinter groups that are sections of legacy organizations like the GDs or Blackstones mostly in name only at this point. Many of the Latino gangs remain highly organized and cohesive though. The most structured, unified, and powerful criminal syndictate in Chicagoland today is almost without doubt the Almighty LKs.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Villain wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:27 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:25 pm
Nope, he is out
Thank You.
Snakes said he was released in 2018
Carparelli is apparently living his best life, which for him seems to involve stunting on his motorcycle, smoking huge cigars, throwing up the 12th St Players handsign, and posting Italiana memes on social media.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:55 pm
Stroccos wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 pm What about Jackie cerone? What’s his deal
Who, the son? I don't think he is involved and he was never really mixed up in any heavy stuff. He was an attorney and went to all the funerals, set up meetings, things like that. I think he was one of the guys Fosco accused of trying to extort him. I also believe that DiFronzo gave him a piece of some stuff in the EP area but a lot of it seemed legitimate or mostly so.
Seems to me that Jackie Jr. warrants being possibly included at least as a connected guy if not an associate (not a wiseguy per se of course but one of the important connected semi/legit guys who enable or further Outfit interests).
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:18 pm
aleksandrored wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:21 pm
This was already happening by the 70s and 80s. Street gangs in Chicago reached a scale of organization and membership unlike any other city and were basically organized crime syndicates in their own right (some with thousands or 10s of thousands in membership just in the city and suburbs). Since the 90s the large black gangs have been greatly weakened in terms of their ability to coordinate and exert political and business influence. At this point the black gangs have largely splintered into numerous little neighborhood cliques that are engaged in idiotic internecine warfare between little blocks of guys, a far cry from something like the El Rukns in the 80s. Much of the violence today in Chicgao is driven by the petty tat for tat vendettas of these little splinter groups that are sections of legacy organizations like the GDs or Blackstones mostly in name only at this point. Many of the Latino gangs remain highly organized and cohesive though. The most structured, unified, and powerful criminal syndictate in Chicagoland today is almost without doubt the Almighty LKs.
What is LKS?