Heroin using made men

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Heroin using made men

Post by PolackTony »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:29 am
PolackTony wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:32 pm
chubby wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 pm
CTamg65 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:26 pm Chris ,Adriana,and Furio before Tonys moms wake of I remember right

Nothing beats when Chris nods out on the dog and kills it and says “ she must have crawled underneath me for warmth.” That line and scene had me cracking the fuck up......
What, was it bawkin'?

I oughta suffocate you you little prick.

Pogo
Good, maybe someone will smack some gawddamn sense into him!
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Great my own mother. Fuck you you fucking whore.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Saw a stat form the late 80s that said 50% of the New England members were either selling drugs or using drugs. Thought that was interesting. They didn't say how many of that 50% were users but it must have been significant that it was stated.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:53 am Saw a stat form the late 80s that said 50% of the New England members were either selling drugs or using drugs. Thought that was interesting. They didn't say how many of that 50% were users but it must have been significant that it was stated.

Pogo
Hahaha where would one find a stat like that? But it sounds about right to me, at least into the 90s and early 2000s when I was around s little bit. Smack, blow, even a few on the pipe in RI
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It was mentioned in the OC senate hearings in 1988.

Pogo
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:53 am Saw a stat form the late 80s that said 50% of the New England members were either selling drugs or using drugs. Thought that was interesting. They didn't say how many of that 50% were users but it must have been significant that it was stated.

Pogo
Maybe 50%were using,but 100% selling indirectly or directly.😂
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:45 am

Pogo
Very interesting.
The Pat's really haven't been mentioned much when it comes to wholesale dope.

Who were they supplying??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

These young kids today coming up, half of them are on drugs. The other half are fucking psychos!
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Pats and I believe in conjunction with the Colombos bankrolled a lot of operations along the Maine coast throughout the 70s and 80s weed comes and heroin being delivered by fishing boats. The f/v jubilee case Was a large marijuana (In the tons) and somewhat small amount of cocaine Bust which related in a fallout in which people got whacked is the most notable I can think of off the top of my head. You can dig up information on that case on the internet.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Uncle Pete wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:56 am These young kids today coming up, half of them are on drugs. The other half are fucking psychos!

The doctor said it will take a couple of days for the steroids to kick in.

Pogo
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:47 am
Jimmy Napoli wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:45 am

Pogo
Very interesting.
The Pat's really haven't been mentioned much when it comes to wholesale dope.

Who were they supplying??
They were not supplying anyone. Those days are long gone,, and rhode island is not east Harlem lol.They were customers. Of course, my info is at least ten years old
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

As for Patriarca made men/dangerous guys using heroin, I would have thought the Rossettis and crew/East Boston would have gotten first mention...fighting the war, outpost in enemy turf, shooting heroin...I'm not sure when the heroin began, maybe years later after the war...seems like probably but who knows...maybe someone here knows more? Angelesca had dabbled in later years but I never heard him called a junkie except on this board. Lines of coke are basically accepted in Boston for 40-50 years and there doesnt seem to be any real oldtimer anti-drug culture here...
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

I'd be interested to hear more on the wild Angelesca stories? I'm guessing these are post 2010 through now stories? Guy does 7 years or whatever and squeezed the last trigger in the Patriarcas. From the late 90's until a few short years ago if carmen was going to put you down I bet it was coming from Billy and the Medford kids. I think he was and is loyal to carmen and family and whoever's left of the older guys might shake their head at extreme drug use but not many people were probably very worried about Billy ratting...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I remember that back in the Pic days he actually talked about hanging w some guys that would snort dope.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

do you remember who he mentioned? thx
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!