Philly mobster Sal Brunetti denied early release.. WHO? I never heard of this guy.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Philly mobster Sal Brunetti denied early release.. WHO? I never heard of this guy.

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Brunette was in the Stanfa faction. He provided the guns in the hit that killed Mike Ciancaglini and wounded Merlino.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Philly mobster Sal Brunetti denied early release.. WHO? I never heard of this guy.

Post by Adam »

Like Pogo said, a guy that got pulled into the Stanfa/Merlino war. Worked with Phil Colletti.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Disposed of the guns used in the Michael Ciancaglini hit and wanted to be made for it but never was. He falsely claimed to be a demolitions expert and built the bomb that was used (unsuccessfully) in attempts to kill Merlino. He worked at a lab and obtained some cyanide that he wanted Brenda Colletti to slip into Merlino's drink at a nightclub. He then gave the cyanide to Thomas Rebbie and told him to use it on Stephen Weinstein (an associate involved in the Frank Baldino murder) but Rebbie instead kept it for himself and planned to use it to kill himself and his dog if things got too bad on the street (both Weinstein and Rebbie later cooperated with the government).
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Name: SALVATORE BRUNETTI

Register Number: 07781-062

Race: White
Sex: Male

Release Date: 06/21/2028

Located At: FCI Fort Dix
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:31 am Disposed of the guns used in the Michael Ciancaglini hit and wanted to be made for it but never was. He falsely claimed to be a demolitions expert and built the bomb that was used (unsuccessfully) in attempts to kill Merlino. He worked at a lab and obtained some cyanide that he wanted Brenda Colletti to slip into Merlino's drink at a nightclub. He then gave the cyanide to Thomas Rebbie and told him to use it on Stephen Weinstein (an associate involved in the Frank Baldino murder) but Rebbie instead kept it for himself and planned to use it to kill himself and his dog if things got too bad on the street (both Weinstein and Rebbie later cooperated with the government).
That was a wild ride from start to finish. Philly never ceases to amaze me.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

So I take it if he WAS getting out, Joey and co. weren't planning on hosting a welcome home party?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:31 am Disposed of the guns used in the Michael Ciancaglini hit and wanted to be made for it but never was. He falsely claimed to be a demolitions expert and built the bomb that was used (unsuccessfully) in attempts to kill Merlino. He worked at a lab and obtained some cyanide that he wanted Brenda Colletti to slip into Merlino's drink at a nightclub. He then gave the cyanide to Thomas Rebbie and told him to use it on Stephen Weinstein (an associate involved in the Frank Baldino murder) but Rebbie instead kept it for himself and planned to use it to kill himself and his dog if things got too bad on the street (both Weinstein and Rebbie later cooperated with the government).
:lol: Leave the dog alone, he isn't a pussy rat ready to off himself lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
SunDown
Prospect

Post by SunDown »

Sal was my stepdad. i remember the morning the FBI knocked hard AF on our door. met Phil Colletti a bunch of times. our families used to go down the shore together. i have photos for proof
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

SunDown wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:29 pm Sal was my stepdad. i remember the morning the FBI knocked hard AF on our door. met Phil Colletti a bunch of times. our families used to go down the shore together. i have photos for proof
Well by all means, post the proof! Would be nice to have a picture of Brunetti as I've never seen one I don't think.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

SunDown wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:29 pm Sal was my stepdad. i remember the morning the FBI knocked hard AF on our door. met Phil Colletti a bunch of times. our families used to go down the shore together. i have photos for proof
You got any cyanide for old time's sake?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Chucky wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:05 am
You got any cyanide for old time's sake?
🤣🤣🤣
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

Trying to remember, but part of me thinks that Brunettis was some kind of relative of Frank Martines. I might be misremembering that but I think that's how he got pulled into the Stanfa hit team.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Would be great to see the pics