Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Post by Pmac2 »

Must have been a young guy when grasso gave him his button guess it was in 86 87. That's when ray jr made him underboss and ray inducted frank salome. Grasso made Milano from springfield who ended up killing him talk about a thanks. This guy would have only been 27 28
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:03 am Must have been a young guy when grasso gave him his button guess it was in 86 87. That's when ray jr made him underboss and ray inducted frank salome. Grasso made Milano from springfield who ended up killing him talk about a thanks. This guy would have only been 27 28
who told you Grasso got him his button?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Is the Grants hot dog truck in new haven on long wharf still around?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

sweeneys hot dogs is on lf now
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

You can add John Scarpelli and Salvatore Marino to the young made guys list along with Dinunzio. At least, that is what Gangsterreport reported a couple of years ago.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

mike68 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:41 am You can add John Scarpelli and Salvatore Marino to the young made guys list along with Dinunzio. At least, that is what The Black Hand Forum reported a couple of years ago.
We have a law enforcement press release naming DiNunzio as a made guy. Did Scarpelli and Marino have anything like that or was it just forum gossip? Big difference.
All roads lead to New York.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Ten years ago last week, here is the list of wiseguys that Peter Limone had to stay away from as part of his probation, per the Boston Herald:

Carmen “The Cheeseman” DiNunzio

Anthony DiNunzio

Louis DiNunzio

Mark Rossetti - RAT

Darin Bufalino - might be inactive

Michael Prochilo Sr.

Michael Prochilo Jr.

Gregory Costa

James Martorano

Ralph Lamattina - deceased

Joseph Lamattina - deceased

William Angelesco

Anthony Spagnolo

Pryce Quintina

Lee Rizzo

Cono Frizzi - deceased

Robert Carrozza

John Cincotti

Frank Imbruglia

Vincent “The Animal” Ferrara

Richard Gambale

Vincent Federico

Frederick Simone

Vincent Gioacchini

John Salemme

Dennis Lepore - inactive?

Biagio DiGiacomo - inactive - runs Biagio's Ristorante in Waltham MA

Richard Costa

Louis Manocchio - retired

Robert DeLuca - RAT

Edward Lato

Alfred Scivola - deceased

William Delsanto - retired?

Vito DeLuca - inactive?

Frank Marrapese - deceased

Pasquale Galea - deceased

Anthony St. Laurent - deceased

Rudolph Sciarra - deceased

Raymond Patriarca Jr. - inactive

Joseph Ruggiero

Joseph Achille - deceased

Matthew Gugliemetti

Mark Archer

Joseph DiPrizio

Steven Edelstein

Anthony Lovuolo

Mario Marquardo - turned down button

Frank Pagano

Thomas Palladino - deceased?

Dominic Santoro

Dominic Serino

Anthony Squillante

Ralph Ventola
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:50 am
mike68 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:41 am You can add John Scarpelli and Salvatore Marino to the young made guys list along with Dinunzio. At least, that is what The Black Hand Forum reported a couple of years ago.
We have a law enforcement press release naming DiNunzio as a made guy. Did Scarpelli and Marino have anything like that or was it just forum gossip? Big difference.
Closer to gossip, from another site that I've just learned isn't allowed to be posted here:0
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

That stay away list wasn't all made members though as there some non-Italian associates on it as well.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:50 am
Neither Costa, Scarpelli, Marino, or Anthony Parillo have ever been named as made members in indictments or offically by LE yet they have all been carried as made members on several boards despite the lack of concrete evidence. Same as Limone being named boss. Mannocchio is he last verified boss of New England, a;tough as you know there has been a string of guys indicted as acting boss post 2011. I find it funny Parrillo has never been identified by LE as a member yet certain people put him as consig.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

tmarotta wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:11 pm [quote=Wiseguy post_id=161465 time=<a href="tel:1595958624">1595958624</a> user_id=51]
[quote=mike68 post_id=161463 time=<a href="tel:1595958060">1595958060</a> user_id=121]
You can add John Scarpelli and Salvatore Marino to the young made guys list along with Dinunzio. At least, that is what The Black Hand Forum reported a couple of years ago.
[/quote]

Neither Costa, Scarpelli, Marino, or Anthony Parillo have ever been named as made members in indictments or offically by LE yet they have all been carried as made members on several boards despite the lack of concrete evidence. Same as Limone being named boss. Mannocchio is he last verified boss of New England, a;tough as you know there has been a string of guys indicted as acting boss post 2011. I find it funny Parrillo has never been identified by LE as a member yet certain people put him as consig.
[/quote]

The Limone as Boss thing came from a local news segment that named him as the new Boss and Bobby DeLuca as the new UnderBoss. I don't recall if they sited LE as the source or not. I have a very vague recollection that this was later retracted. Does anyone else remember this? Subsequent writes up of DeLuca after his defection make no mention of him ever being the UnderBoss.

Parrillo as Consigliere came from ScottB. He claimed Parrillo had been Consigliere for 5 years and was "next in line to be syndicate Don". But Parrillo was not among the names released by LE in 2011 of the member residing in Rhode Island. Then after that he was indicted as an Associate and the subsequent writes on him as list him as an Associate.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

tmarotta wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:11 pm Neither Costa, Scarpelli, Marino, or Anthony Parillo have ever been named as made members in indictments or offically by LE yet they have all been carried as made members on several boards despite the lack of concrete evidence. Same as Limone being named boss. Mannocchio is he last verified boss of New England, a;tough as you know there has been a string of guys indicted as acting boss post 2011. I find it funny Parrillo has never been identified by LE as a member yet certain people put him as consig.
First, I didn't post those names. And I wasn't aware there were still several boards related to OC left online. At least worth mentioning.

Second, as we've seen over the years, names can easily be thrown on charts and posted on a forum. But unless those names/charts can be supported by something like a press release, indictment, article, etc. identifying someone as made, then the credibility is lacking to say the least.

Forum gossip has never, and will never, carry the same weight as those external sources. Period.
All roads lead to New York.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

The Limone as Boss thing came from a local news segment that named him as the new Boss and Bobby DeLuca as the new UnderBoss. I don't recall if they sited LE as the source or not. I have a very vague recollection that this was later retracted. Does anyone else remember this? Subsequent writes up of DeLuca after his defection make no mention of him ever being the UnderBoss.

Pogo
[/quote]

I do recall this. I think it was on one of those Inside the Mafia segments. They interviewed a member of the state police who was hidden behind a silhouette. He said Limone was the new boss and that the power in the Patriarca Family had shifted back to Boston.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Assuming grasso gave all the guys in that family there button as he was trying to take control of the whole state and he was from the southern part of ct. So those were all his guys I'm thinking unless they reported straight to ray sr before he died
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

You had gambino guys genovese guys that old guy tropeano from the colombos and a handful of decavlcantes guys. Then grasso was cellmate with ray sr in Atlanta he comes home probaly gets made into the family 77 and has ct for himself