Heroin using made men

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CTamg65
Straightened out

Re: Heroin using made men

Post by CTamg65 »

Showed them sniffing coke and smoking weed
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Every little bit helps.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:54 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:21 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:49 am How is weed use viewed by wiseguys in 2020? Like if a captain saw a soldier and a couple associates sharing a joint at a backyard BBQ—would that merit some type of admonishment? Or is Cosa Nostra kinda like the rest of America where it’s just not seen as a big deal anymore?

You cant lump 100's of guys together and say they all feel the same way about drugs or anything for that matter. There are guys like Nick Corozzo who absolutely abhor drug usage of any kind and wont have it anywhere near him and other side of the coin is there are made guys who shoot junk. Just like society in general in the mob you'll find guys who are cool with it and some who aren't.

I went to a wake in 05-06 for a guy everyone called the Cricket at Guarino funeral home in Canarsie. There was a guy who was a high level associate of a guy named Brother who was with Nicky. This guy decided it was a good idea to smoke a joint in his car before he came inside and like the high bastard he was he didn't realize he fucking stunk. He makes what turns out to be a terrible move and heads right to Nicky who is sitting with Brother and Vinny Dragonetti to say hello. Well Nickys face turns red cause he views this as a direct insult to himself and he takes the guy into the bathroom and rips into him bad he embarrassed the shit out of this guy who basically wimpered away. Nicky simply would not tolerate that shit whereas there are plenty of other wiseguys who wouldn't have batted an eye.
Is thst Brother from OZP ?
Louie Scida
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

CTamg65 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:26 pm Chris ,Adriana,and Furio before Tonys moms wake of I remember right
And doesn’t Chris also shot dope with the hitmen who came over from Italy to hit Rusty??? I remember them doing it in a car, at night. Think it was season 6...

Nothing beats when Chris nods out on the dog and kills it and says “ she must have crawled underneath me for warmth.” That line and scene had me cracking the fuck up... also Chris’s intervention is also classic, they end up jumping him in front of everyone.. love Silvio’s speech too... all he said was like “ one morning I came into the club and you had your head in the toilet, disgusting. I’ve spoken my peace”.
Hahaha fuck man I miss that show so badly, I still remember when I first discovered it, I started staying at a new girls apartment almost like every night when she got off work at like 11pm- midnight ... and I’ve always had crazy insomnia.. so I would stay up laying in bed watching tv and caught the sopranos was on every morning, at 5am, 2 episodes in a row, I remember looking forward to watching that... then I would pass out and fucking get woken up by 9am every morning from people blowing up my phone.... great memories...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

chubby wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 pm also Chris’s intervention is also classic, they end up jumping him in front of everyone.. love Silvio’s speech too... all he said was like “ one morning I came into the club and you had your head in the toilet, disgusting. I’ve spoken my peace”.

And his hair in the toilet water. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:36 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:49 am How is weed use viewed by wiseguys in 2020? Like if a captain saw a soldier and a couple associates sharing a joint at a backyard BBQ—would that merit some type of admonishment? Or is Cosa Nostra kinda like the rest of America where it’s just not seen as a big deal anymore?

You cant lump 100's of guys together and say they all feel the same way about drugs or anything for that matter. There are guys like Nick Corozzo who absolutely abhor drug usage of any kind and wont have it anywhere near him and other side of the coin is there are made guys who shoot junk. Just like society in general in the mob you'll find guys who are cool with it and some who aren't.

I went to a wake in 05-06 for a guy everyone called the Cricket at Guarino funeral home in Canarsie. There was a guy who was a high level associate of a guy named Brother who was with Nicky. This guy decided it was a good idea to smoke a joint in his car before he came inside and like the high bastard he was he didn't realize he fucking stunk. He makes what turns out to be a terrible move and heads right to Nicky who is sitting with Brother and Vinny Dragonetti to say hello. Well Nickys face turns red cause he views this as a direct insult to himself and he takes the guy into the bathroom and rips into him bad he embarrassed the shit out of this guy who basically wimpered away. Nicky simply would not tolerate that shit whereas there are plenty of other wiseguys who wouldn't have batted an eye.
Louie Scida
“Brother” was made in 1990 by gotti, wasn’t he??? I think he got arrested in 98 also with dimaria and Nicky , while Nicky was in Florida, they were running shy out of like a pay day advance spot...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:42 pm
chubby wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 pm also Chris’s intervention is also classic, they end up jumping him in front of everyone.. love Silvio’s speech too... all he said was like “ one morning I came into the club and you had your head in the toilet, disgusting. I’ve spoken my peace”.

And his hair in the toilet water. :mrgreen:

Pogo
Yes that shit is so classic, Chris claimed he had like food poisoning and Tony even defended Chris saying he did have a stomach “bug” around that time.. Lol and Silvio didn’t want to hear nothing about it... so funny..
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

It was indeed Vinny Asaro who was a junkie back in the ‘50s, you can find an old Daily News article where he’s arrested on the street with another junkie IIRC. Gang Land News made note of the fact that he was the first known ex-junkie to serve in an admin position.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:22 pm It was indeed Vinny Asaro who was a junkie back in the ‘50s, you can find an old Daily News article where he’s arrested on the street with another junkie IIRC. Gang Land News made note of the fact that he was the first known ex-junkie to serve in an admin position.
Yeah it was Vinny, I remember reading it somewhere, couldn’t tell you where... but that doesn’t rule his son out, either... wouldn’t surprise me if they both had habits at some time...
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Louie Scida
Thats exactly who I thought you were talking about . Did he die not too long ago or am i thinking of someone else
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:44 am

Louie Scida
Thats exactly who I thought you were talking about . Did he die not too long ago or am i thinking of someone else
He passed, but I’m not sure when exactly ....I’ve already heard Nicky had a bunch of youngsters and just a lot of guys around him in general... crazy cause they all seem to be under the radar and not well known... I heard Nicky literally had his hands in everything in his area...
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

chubby wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 pm
CTamg65 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:26 pm Chris ,Adriana,and Furio before Tonys moms wake of I remember right
And doesn’t Chris also shot dope with the hitmen who came over from Italy to hit Rusty??? I remember them doing it in a car, at night. Think it was season 6...
Not with the hitters, with Corky, who spoke Italian so was the translator and point man for the guys from "the other side".
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Nothing beats when Chris nods out on the dog and kills it and says “ she must have crawled underneath me for warmth.” That line and scene had me cracking the fuck up......
What, was it bawkin'?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I believe that Vinny’s heroin problem was in his late teens and twenties I am not sure if he was still using by the time his son was of age I think he kinda traded that addiction for gambling. I think him quitting is was part of got him inducted.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

PolackTony wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Nothing beats when Chris nods out on the dog and kills it and says “ she must have crawled underneath me for warmth.” That line and scene had me cracking the fuck up......
What, was it bawkin'?

I oughta suffocate you you little prick.

Pogo