Current Chicago Players 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Current Chicago Players 2020

Post by Ivan »

Villain wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:04 pm
Confederate wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:02 pm
Villain wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:44 am It is interesting to point out two important things regarding this project or should i say, regarding today's Chicago Outfit.

First, the whole theory regarding todays small number of active members is possibly true since we probably have between 10 and 15 members allegedly still being in action. Also, if we add the Cicero guys who were allegedly made by Sarno himself during the late 2000's, than we might reach the number 20, but we still dont have any complete evidence regarding this last statement.

Now, if we count all of those listed names, we have less than 70 individuals allegedly involved in all kinds of activities, meaning being active on the streets, in the legitimate world and in Chicagos system. Lets say 15 guys are made members and the rest are associates, and lets say that every associate has around 2 or 3 connected guys, a theory which leads to the second main point.

So the second point is that the Outfit is still alive to an extent in whatever form, meaning they either still have a top admin or they dont, and it seems that both factions are still in some "blurry" connection by still having gathering places around Chicago, often visited by younger criminals. Some say that one of those places is Da Lucianos in River Grove, and also some of my sources say that the so-called Chicago/Genovese connection is still alive considering some of their alleged ops with a certain and very well known Chicago company, followed by the recent picture of one of Jimmy Marcellos descendants together with a Genovese soldier.

So we are left again with two final scenarios...one is that the Outfit will be completely dead in 10 or 15 years from now, or they still have or will develop a new top administration that will lead the syndicate as one piece in the future, since all they have to do is make new guys or simply bring their closest of associates at the top of the organization and continue the non-existent and "cancerous" CN influence like in ancient times.
Very nicely done. My compliments as always to You, Pete & whoever else contributed. I believe Carparelli is still incarcerated. No?
Thanks a lot bud and as i already said, all of the props goes to my accomplices. I really dont know....if he is, than ill transfer him to the imprisoned members list
I'm almost positive Carparelli is out. His sentence in 2016 was really light for what he did and he's out by now unless he went back in already and I never heard about it.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Carparelli is out. Seen him driving his motorcycle
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Thanks again fellas
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Carparelli out in 2018
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:08 pm
funkster wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:53 pm
PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:43 pm
funkster wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:59 am
PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:17 am
funkster wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:27 am I was always under the impression that Nick Roti had a direct familial link to Fred. Could swear he was a nephew or something, thought I read that somewhere.

Villain, what do you mean by that note on Nick Saraceno? "Selling owner signs down Grand Avenue"?
I've heard it that he was related to Fred also, but I don't know if peolle say that because they know it for a fact or because his name is Roti. He coukd be related to to Grand Ave or the Chinatown Roti (which are two branches of the same family from Simbario).

Saraceno I believe is in real estate and also has a company that sells commercial signs.
I think there is some confusion. I live in the area and Ive seen the Saraceno signs all over, but I'm fairly certain that Nick Saraceno is Dominick Saraceno who seems to be a real estate agent in the area. The Nick Saraceno who was indicted in the Rocky Infelise case was Natale Saraceno. Two different guys, unless someone has more information that I don't know about.
Thanks for pointing this out. The Saraceno with the sign business should be the Dominic in real estate. No public association with any dirty stuff that I can see. Also, if this Nick were Natale Saraceno wouldn't it make more sense to have him with Cicero?
Agreed. Would be interested to know what happened to him, good chance he is still alive as a lot of the Cicero/Infelise faction of guys who were busted for gambling rings were between the ages of 30-60 in the late 90s and 2000s. Saraceno and a few others from these crews seem to have fallen off the radar.

Random question for anyone who may know, any idea what Paul Koruluk's middle name is?
I've only seen Big Paul's middle name as the initial M. Little Paulie his son appears in the records with no initial or middle name from what I've seen.

Since you live in the neighborhood, I recall that Big Paul used to own the video store on Chicago Ave just east of Damen (across from the old Hub theater). I used to go there all the time as a kid. The story I've heard was that Paul and other C-Notes were robbing trains and stuff and reselling the VHS tapes out of the store. A lot of those guys were involved with train and truck robberies as well as burglaries etc.
Exactly what I thought. There is what almost appears to be a social club catty corner from Lombardo's house on Huron. I've always been curious about it, I finally noticed there is a small "managed by" sign on the wall, and it says "PMK managed" or something to that effect. Would not be surprised if it's his place.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:39 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:45 am Also forgot to say to add:

Donald "Captain D" DiFazio: Chinatown

Fred Barbara: Chinatown

Robert Di Diana: Taylor street associate and connected to SD gang. Owns baci pizza chain
Di Diana from Baci's is connected to the SDs? SDs from 21 and Oakley?
Vito Salamone is also an owner of Bacci Pizza - rumor was DiDiana owes him money, hence why he went the arson route and got nabbed.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Went and got a haircut at a newish barber shop near Grand and Ogden and had to wait outside due to COVID restrictions. Happened to look at the mailbox on the building it was in and lo and behold the name on it was Spina. I know it's been discussed numerous times, but it really stands to comment that he owns A LOT of property here.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

SolarSolano wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:05 am
PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:39 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:45 am Also forgot to say to add:

Donald "Captain D" DiFazio: Chinatown

Fred Barbara: Chinatown

Robert Di Diana: Taylor street associate and connected to SD gang. Owns baci pizza chain
Di Diana from Baci's is connected to the SDs? SDs from 21 and Oakley?
Vito Salamone is also an owner of Bacci Pizza - rumor was DiDiana owes him money, hence why he went the arson route and got nabbed.
Interesting. I did not know that. Baccis is all over now so he probably owns a franchise and that could also explain how he came to own baccis if DiDiana owed money to him
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

The Salamone kids went to Bradley down in Peoria and opened a Bacci's up there - Joe Salamone also owns Villa Capri and Capri Express. The former is where Carparelli was working before he went to prison.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Someone also said that the Iozzos own Villa Park...is it true?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

For what its worth, when pictures were posted on Reddit of Vito Iozzo there was a lot of commentary from accounts that I am fairly certain were connected to Caparelli that were not shy about describing him as a rat.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

And by connected to, I mean possibly family members.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Thats interesting since it seems that the same information goes both ways, meaning some say Iozzo was also ousted as an informant....
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

I know that Paulie was listed of the owner of some property on Huron, though I believe he lived on Race. So maybe that's the place you're talking about. Next time I'm in Chicago I'll check it out. Also, Lombardo of course lived on Ohio (221o across from Mitchell). But the place you're talking about is on Huron and Leavitt?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:02 am Went and got a haircut at a newish barber shop near Grand and Ogden and had to wait outside due to COVID restrictions. Happened to look at the mailbox on the building it was in and lo and behold the name on it was Spina. I know it's been discussed numerous times, but it really stands to comment that he owns A LOT of property here.
Indeed.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”