Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Post by Cheech »

lotta the fellas out today. looks like the rooster there.....is he out of the halfway?

in front of mary madeline social club
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:28 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:05 pm Who is that?
new haven patriarca soldier.
Cheers C.

Thanks WG as well 👍🏻
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Awesome pic Cheech!
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

I think roosters nephew was busted in a gambling ring with ascenzia in 2004
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

he was known as a real tough guy. but not one to throw it around. he wasnt someone to be fucked with
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

givememysocks wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:43 am I think roosters nephew was busted in a gambling ring with ascenzia in 2004
its all connected socks
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Here's the other guys: Alphonse Amendola, Carl Apuzzo, Charles Cerreta, Andrew Colavolpe Jr., Thomas Coppola, James Cretella, Steven Datillo, Kevin Dolan, Anthony Fry, Dominic Vincent Gentile, Mariano Grasso, Ralph Iannuzzi, Michael Lamberti Sr., Angelo Lucifora, Biagio Martinelli, Benedetto Minichino, Anthony M. Natalizio, Anthony Notarino, Nicholas B. Onofrio Jr., John Joseph Vitello and John Zullo.

I know Ralph Iannuzzi from union matters at Winchester.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

just a bunch of bookies. one of those guys mikey lamberti is a youth referee. the only other one made i think is mariano

anthony nottz is a east haven guy. schmoo is steve datillo. john zullo was a west haven guy, he passed.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

and thats getting to be a long time ago now, jesus time flies. back when they were selling parlay cards in delis. my friends and i were just kids. early 20s. betting $25 teasers thinking we were billy walters
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I wonder if there is a made guy or 2 up around hartford. There was alot of made guys from different families threw out that state in a every little hole in the wall town. Manchester. New Britain. New haven Stamford ect all the way up to basically Springfield which sits on the ct mass boarder. I'm sure there is but it just dont make the news like it did back in the days. Which is good for them
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I mean if rooster is a capo in the genovese family who lives in southern there no if and doubts he has atleast 2 3 made guys around there who report to him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I remember around 2004-2006 just before I enlisted in the military my dads construction company (wasnt his at the time) had a job building apartments I think right off the highway and every wednesday some guy would pull up to the site go in the trailer pick up an envelope (a payccheck i assumed) and leaved. They said his name was Tony V i think. But my name is Anthony and they call me tony sometimes and my dad is also named Anthony and they call him Tony as well. Our last name starts with D so maybe they were joking with me "tony v" "tony d" not sure. But this was some 15 years ago.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:13 pm I remember around 2004-2006 just before I enlisted in the military my dads construction company (wasnt his at the time) had a job building apartments I think right off the highway and every wednesday some guy would pull up to the site go in the trailer pick up an envelope (a payccheck i assumed) and leaved. They said his name was Tony V i think. But my name is Anthony and they call me tony sometimes and my dad is also named Anthony and they call him Tony as well. Our last name starts with D so maybe they were joking with me "tony v" "tony d" not sure. But this was some 15 years ago.
This was in hartford.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Cheech wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:19 am lotta the fellas out today. looks like the rooster there.....is he out of the halfway?

in front of mary madeline social club
Rooster in the blue shirt? Looks like him.