Cosa nostra news

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Cosa nostra news

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Did anything ever come out of that cn news update wehre it claims the west side had new boss??

A friend I ran into was tryna get me on my knowledge and sited cn news....
Usually I'd say he was kinda reputadble b he'd just repeat capeci articles etc.... But this one idk.

Any comments on the guy and/or the site??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Cosa nostra news

Post by JohnnyS »

They claimed Michael Ragusa was the new street boss for Barney Bellomo but it's not been reported anywhere else since. Though it did come out in the Campos indictment that Gambino soldier Vincent Fiore was caught saying that Ernest Muscarella is the Genovese underboss.
Mason76
Straightened out

Post by Mason76 »

JohnnyS wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:02 pm They claimed Michael Ragusa was the new street boss for Barney Bellomo but it's not been reported anywhere else since. Though it did come out in the Campos indictment that Gambino soldier Vincent Fiore was caught saying that Ernest Muscarella is the Genovese underboss.
I'm having trouble finding statement from Firore claiming Ernest Muscarella is the Genovese underboss. Which indictment can I find it in?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Isn't that ran by the guy that pretends to be italian and claimed the mob was after him? He should team up with that Elvis impersonator that followed Merlino around in court :lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Mason76 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:22 am
JohnnyS wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:02 pm They claimed Michael Ragusa was the new street boss for Barney Bellomo but it's not been reported anywhere else since. Though it did come out in the Campos indictment that Gambino soldier Vincent Fiore was caught saying that Ernest Muscarella is the Genovese underboss.
I'm having trouble finding statement from Firore claiming Ernest Muscarella is the Genovese underboss. Which indictment can I find it in?
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 8.17.0.pdf
For instance, during a lawfully recorded conversation on April 16, 2019, in which Fiore and Kocaj, among others, discussed members of the Genovese crime family of LCN, Fiore identified “Ernie,” i.e., Ernest Muscarella, as the current underboss of that criminal organization
Mason76
Straightened out

Post by Mason76 »

JohnnyS wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:29 am
Mason76 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:22 am
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 8.17.0.pdf
For instance, during a lawfully recorded conversation on April 16, 2019, in which Fiore and Kocaj, among others, discussed members of the Genovese crime family of LCN, Fiore identified “Ernie,” i.e., Ernest Muscarella, as the current underboss of that criminal organization
Thank you
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Turns out they were correct.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:01 am Turns out they were correct.
They said Muscarella was UB?
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 am
They were correct about Ragusa
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:25 am
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 am
They were correct about Ragusa
Yeah, I just read gangland. How the fuck did he find that out