General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wow..
Alite is now being labeled as JOHN GOTTIS HITMAN lol. Guess jnr wasn't big enough anymore...

Lol not that it means much but he's also claiming Nicky was acting boss of Gambinos w his latest gene and John show w Andrew dinonatto

https://youtu.be/97Q6ujYKtzc
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

If you have Amazon prime, decent documentary on the KC MOB/LV skim with most of the movie listening to wire taps. First 20 mins was kinda odd for some reason but after that it's good.

It's called GANGLAND WIRE
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

How close do you guys think we are to made/active members of one of the families being on Valuetainment or some other popular podcast/YouTube channel?
I get it....first rule of fight club.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:27 pm If you have Amazon prime, decent documentary on the KC MOB/LV skim with most of the movie listening to wire taps. First 20 mins was kinda odd for some reason but after that it's good.

It's called GANGLAND WIRE
I remember when this book came out, Dave did an article for his site and the author went on Crime Bear Radio. Thanks for pointing it out, I look forward to watching it.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

DPG wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:34 pm How close do you guys think we are to made/active members of one of the families being on Valuetainment or some other popular podcast/YouTube channel?
Shit the John and gene show they are getting ppl out the woodwork!!

Honestly, I'd rather him interview tho rather then valuetainment. Bc Patrick bet-david just doesn't know who he's talking about .
My favorite was when he asked Brasco "how did it feel feel to watch Nicky get shot in front of you?"
AND BRASCO ACTUALLY ANSWERS!!!! something to the effect of "it was part of the life."

Put ya I listen to the podcasts going to work n love that there's a choice to choose from
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Was fat Andy Ruggiero Nicky corrozo capo??
And was be as big as portray on there show?
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:05 am Was fat Andy Ruggiero Nicky corrozo capo??
yes at one point. and yes he was as big and as powerful as they say..just lowkey and in oz not far from the Bergen crew during the 80s and the burke crew in the 70s...those guys drew a lot of attention away from fat andy and im sure he didn't mind at all
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

queensnyer wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:10 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:05 am Was fat Andy Ruggiero Nicky corrozo capo??
yes at one point. and yes he was as big and as powerful as they say..just lowkey and in oz not far from the Bergen crew during the 80s and the burke crew in the 70s...those guys drew a lot of attention away from fat andy and im sure he didn't mind at all
Fat Andy's topless bar (Classic) 82nd st. And Rockaway blvd. Alot went down in that place
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:11 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:19 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:07 am In alites latest interviews he claims he killed Louie dibono....

Is that common knowledge?

Don't remember hearing that before. Patsy Conte, Charles Carneglia, Francisco Graziano, and Anthony Viancullo were all charged with the murder.
I'm trying to find the interview. It popped up on my you tube highlights.

And it was young guys trying to find out how a hit (that John Gotti snr) ordered went down.... So he discussed how the Louie dibono hit went out to jnr so he did it....
... Never heard that ever
I heard the hit going out ro Junior bit never heard that either, That Alite pulled it off
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

No. Ruggiano was never a skipper.
There you have it, never printed before.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:48 am
Fat Andy's topless bar (Classic) 82nd st. And Rockaway blvd. Alot went down in that place
yeah before my time, but ive heard stories
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

queensnyer wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:42 am
I thought he was a capo
StandUpGuy
Straightened out

Post by StandUpGuy »

Was Nicodemo ”nicky slick” DiPietro ever made or just an associate with the Philly mob? If so who was he on record with?
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:46 am
I thought he was a capo
He was a soldier with a large crew of associates under him. His son, Andy Ruggiano Jr., claimed he had around seventy-five guys on record with him.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:25 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:46 am
I thought he was a capo
He was a soldier with a large crew of associates under him. His son, Andy Ruggiano Jr., claimed he had around seventy-five guys on record with him.
but not a Capo? Makes no sense to have thatmany