How does one “join” the Mafia?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: How does one “join” the Mafia?

Post by Bklyn21 »

Check out Indeed , Glass door , LinkedIn etc... Also, Don't forget Craigslist ! Craigslist help wanted listings for Mob membership usually have heavy listings posted around the holidays , Specifically Christmas and New Years ! Only thing with Indeed and Glassdoor etc is you have to send out a Resume and Cover letter along with an automated phone interview to even be considered due to the high number of applicants , They also do heavy background checks and Drug testing going back 7 years ! If you have no convictions for Violence for 7 years or more your usually in the clear depending on what family is doing hiring and inductions into the firm. Some of the administrators can really break balls with the Violence convictions , They're looking for earners !
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

go online under "mobsters wanted" fill out the application with a $50 money order, mail it to 1 federal plaza. they will conduct a background check and if you are approved you will receive your shiny stainless steal button in the mail within 4-6 weeks.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

First you have to prove yourself as a solid poster for 5-10 years. Then Soliai gives you an assignment to hit one of the forum assholes in the Graveyard, and if you do a proper job you've made your bones and will be approached by one of the Genovese handles.

Flushing
Straightened out

Re: How does one “join” the Marina?

Post by Flushing »

And for a limited time, Luchesse Staffing Solutions is offering a 10% off discount! Just enter promo code "Boopsie" on our website. If you act now , Luchesse will even supply you with a FREE snappy nick name. Just ask one of our graduates, Petey Box Cars!.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Alright boys, I got another one for you.

How does one go about “starting” your own Mafia? All this great information about how one would go about joining an already established organization. But not much information about how someone would go about beginning their own enterprise.

These groups, and crews had to have started from some where, they obviously didn’t always just exist they’re not gods. So how did they do it, how would someone go about starting a mafia today? Could you even be ethnocentric anymore, and still be respected as an organization? I wouldn’t want a bunch of Chinese guys in my ranks for example, can’t trust’em.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Peppermint wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:45 pm Alright boys, I got another one for you.

How does one go about “starting” your own Mafia? All this great information about how one would go about joining an already established organization. But not much information about how someone would go about beginning their own enterprise.

These groups, and crews had to have started from some where, they obviously didn’t always just exist they’re not gods. So how did they do it, how would someone go about starting a mafia today? Could you even be ethnocentric anymore, and still be respected as an organization? I wouldn’t want a bunch of Chinese guys in my ranks for example, can’t trust’em.
I think gangs these days usually form around an individual leader who has the charisma and respect to convince people to follow him. Most of the members are from the same neighborhood and work in the same illegal industry (usually drugs). There are plenty of semi-organized gangs or crews that pop up in urban areas, only to disappear or disband when the leaders are arrested.

For a gang to develop into a large, structured, self-perpetuating organization, the leaders and members would have to stay alive and out of prison long enough to become entrenched in the areas that they control, and develop a formal ranking system so that lower level members could easily move up and fill the void when a leader dies or goes to prison, much like the mafia has.

The mafia had the benefit of a complacent FBI for many decades and no RICO act, which allowed them to become entrenched and formally structured, whereas many gangs nowadays are wiped out by law enforcement before they ever get that chance.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

I decent example may be the Red Scorpions with the Bacon Brothers, in Canada.

They were a couple of brothers from the Suburbs, that grew their gang, into partnership with Hells Angels. As well, as a war with the United Nations gang.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

This is the video of one of the Bacon Brothers assassination

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_brWHU_bM
“To know and not to do, is not to know”