Mafia in Connecticut

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joerock
Straightened out

Mafia in Connecticut

Post by joerock »

Anybody have knowledge on the mafia in Connecticut in 2020?
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Re: Mafia in Connecticut

Post by Mason_dixon »

From past post I’ve read on this sit it’s most controlled by the genovese but some gambino involvement as well. Just what I’ve read knowledgeable researchers post on here
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

So there's no more connections to the partricias?
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Patriarca’s have a crew in CT still
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Mainly Gambinos and Westside most heavily in Fairfield and New Haven Counties, that's a fact ,and the Westside are said to have some things going on in the Hartford area as that is only 30 min from there crew in Springfield I don't know much of anything currently up that way just from what I've read and heard. The Patriarcas historically have had some things going on in Ct and I'm sure there's probably a few guys doing a few things ...I know of a Patriarca made guy who lives in New Haven but not sure what he's up to, but I do know his son through my friends little brother and he does his thing.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Judging by the last 20 years it's the Gambino and Genovese families. The Patriarcas don't appear to really have a presence there anymore. Which should surprise nobody since they only have 7 made guys left in Providence.
All roads lead to New York.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

The mob still control the strip clubs in Ct.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

ton of activity in CT. all throughout. Garbage. Strip Clubs. Bookmaking. Gambinos got the hot bookmaking package in Fairfield county that gets arrested every 8-10 years. Westside got the carting and strip clubs. Ascenzia in New Haven still around for New England but is low-key. I hear he keeps to himself.
and like that...he was gone
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Gus Cirico also huge in Bridgeport or atleast he used to be
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Anthony Arillotta said in that interview with Borrello a couple weeks ago that the Genovese Family had locked down all of Western and Central Mass, parts of western New York, and basically all of Connecticut. (This is mid to late 90s thru the 2000s). He said they had zero competition from any other families. There were smatterings of Patriarca guys here and there, but he said they’d been wiped out for the most part. Maybe he was underselling the Gambino presence in Connecticut, because I know they have one, but he didn’t mention them as a factor.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:53 am Anthony Arillotta said in that interview with Borrello a couple weeks ago that the Genovese Family had locked down all of Western and Central Mass, parts of western New York, and basically all of Connecticut. (This is mid to late 90s thru the 2000s). He said they had zero competition from any other families. There were smatterings of Patriarca guys here and there, but he said they’d been wiped out for the most part. Maybe he was underselling the Gambino presence in Connecticut, because I know they have one, but he didn’t mention them as a factor.
well I wouldn't say 0 competition since you had Megale throughout that period who was an acting underboss. and you got Gambino gambling busts throughout that time.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

The Mafia is every where and no where, including Connecticut
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Well I just moved back to CT. in 06473 and all the old haunts that I used to go to play cards and the like are gone. Granted its been about a dozen years. So, idk
There is more worthless piece of information. I remember the Melias were in the news out of stamford. Him and his kid. Actually, didnt the guy who robbed his house get whacked in boston near a halfway house or something?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

whatya know, Im same zip code. used to be 06514. I'm a Dixwell avenue kid

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/ ... -pawtucket
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

a few games moved to Wallingford and there is a good game in the Annex part of new haven