Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Post by Etna »

Kasparoza,

Maybe you could enlighten us on the Civil Court Case that occurred in 2010 at the Montgomery County Circuit Court of Maryland under Case Number 25381M under "Gotti John Estate of" and "Gotti Victoria Estate of" listed as the Plaintiffs? I believe said case is now closed, but also includes other plaintiffs such as Yayo, Tony; G-Units Records, Lloyd Banks & Jackson, Curtis? Defendants in said case include BB&T Bank of NC, Duggins, Leroy Cheavor, WWW IMAGEIZEVERYTHING OM and Rowlings Lawrence Anthony Estate of?

Much appreciated.

Fuck the Gotti's in New York. They are scum and make others with that last name look bad. Tell them to stop feeding off of daddy's name and establish their own lives, please.

Etna
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

newera_212 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 4:05 pm kasparoza : is Junior paying you at least? because at least this would all make sense
Kasparoza I hope you’re getting paid man, Gotti JR def has the money. You are doing a lot for him.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Alite has speaking appearances, video interview after video interview on youtube and other sites, and now has a group of rats on his side.
A few of you are mad it seems because a person chose to take Gotti's side. He''s being accused of everything from being paid to being a sucker. Meanwhile, agree with him or not, he has made his name known and is getting publicity. And he has backed up a lot of his claims on his website.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I take no issue with him getting paid, it’s a job like anything else. If Gotti was paying me a couple of k a month I’d gladly do the same as Kasparoza.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

moneyman wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:13 pm I take no issue with him getting paid, it’s a job like anything else. If Gotti was paying me a couple of k a month I’d gladly do the same as Kasparoza.
That's an honest answer. Imagine if Alite offers Kasparoaza a ton of money to flip, imagine him switching sides. :!:
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

bert wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:48 pm Alite has speaking appearances, video interview after video interview on youtube and other sites, and now has a group of rats on his side.
A few of you are mad it seems because a person chose to take Gotti's side. He''s being accused of everything from being paid to being a sucker. Meanwhile, agree with him or not, he has made his name known and is getting publicity. And he has backed up a lot of his claims on his website.
How much they paying you???
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Peppermint wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:38 pm
bert wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:48 pm Alite has speaking appearances, video interview after video interview on youtube and other sites, and now has a group of rats on his side.
Which side?
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

kasparoza wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:10 pm You might think exposing him is weird, and I understand that. Personally, I think it's bizarre how so many true crime authors will privately say Alite is a fraud, but won't say it publicly because they want to stay on Anastasia's good side.
Hey Chris, any comment on Jeff Lowman forwarding a private email correspondence between you and him to John Alite's lawyer? And why would you ever trust that guy to begin with? You never sensed anything off about him?
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

bert wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:28 pm
Peppermint wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:38 pm
Which side?
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history