Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by funkster »

Also Butera is a former board member.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

funkster wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:25 am I presume you mean Fred Barbara, who as far as I know is still alive. Another interesting connection, it appears that Gambino is heavily involved in the Casa Italia club out in Stone Park (we know that area well). One of the board members is Pete Volpe.
Thanks again on both infos. Is Barbara a made guy? I know he was close with Chinatown and also with both alderman Roti and Marcy. He was related to Roti and came from a long line of Mafiosi

Well it seems that from the early 2000s until the mid 2010s, most of the donations from various alleged Outfit-related and also suspicious firms were given to political figures from Elmwood Park, Melrose Park, Stone Park, Schiller Park and Franklin Park....maybe that should also tell us something.

Btw is this Pete related to Angelo Volpe?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Villain wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:56 am
funkster wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:25 am I presume you mean Fred Barbara, who as far as I know is still alive. Another interesting connection, it appears that Gambino is heavily involved in the Casa Italia club out in Stone Park (we know that area well). One of the board members is Pete Volpe.
Thanks again on both infos. Is Barbara a made guy? I know he was close with Chinatown and also with both alderman Roti and Marcy. He was related to Roti and came from a long line of Mafiosi

Well it seems that from the early 2000s until the mid 2010s, most of the donations from various alleged Outfit-related and also suspicious firms were given to political figures from Elmwood Park, Melrose Park, Stone Park, Schiller Park and Franklin Park....maybe that should also tell us something.

Every town you mentioned uses d&p exclusively which is Pete difronzo business. No coincidence that they get big donations and give difronzo all their business. There was an investigAtive report one time where they grilled the mayor of Elmwood Park about using d&p. He stepped down not too long after. I would see the mayor of Elmwood Park Pete silvestri hanging at the same bar as John difronzo all the time. Again not a coincidence. John was a very friendly guy not what you think of a mob boss. We would sit at the bar and have pizza with the boss of the mob and the mayor of the town and many others. Don’t want anyone to get confused we wouldn’t be all together hanging out just everyone sitting at the bar eating pizza separately with the occasional pleasantries exchanged. Interesting to say the least!
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pete wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:34 pm

Every town you mentioned uses d&p exclusively which is Pete difronzo business. No coincidence that they get big donations and give difronzo all their business. There was an investigAtive report one time where they grilled the mayor of Elmwood Park about using d&p. He stepped down not too long after. I would see the mayor of Elmwood Park Pete silvestri hanging at the same bar as John difronzo all the time. Again not a coincidence. John was a very friendly guy not what you think of a mob boss. We would sit at the bar and have pizza with the boss of the mob and the mayor of the town and many others. Don’t want anyone to get confused we wouldn’t be all together hanging out just everyone sitting at the bar eating pizza separately with the occasional pleasantries exchanged. Interesting to say the least!
Thanks. Do you think that one part of the Outfit, members and associates that we know of and some we dont, completely entered the legit world and that they are still runing things even today as some organized corruption "squad", since i strongly believe that the owners of all of those alleged Outfit-related firms know each other and are probably using the same connections?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Villain wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:42 am

Thanks. Do you think that one part of the Outfit, members and associates that we know of and some we dont, completely entered the legit world and that they are still runing things even today as some organized corruption "squad", since i strongly believe that the owners of all of those alleged Outfit-related firms know each other and are probably using the same connections?
On another Outfit thread I mentioned that I thought that they could have things going on via the political corruption of Chicago and Illinois. Maybe there are made guys that are sleepers. More like unethical business men, rather than they traditional gangster type guys.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:11 am
On another Outfit thread I mentioned that I thought that they could have things going on via the political corruption of Chicago and Illinois. Maybe there are made guys that are sleepers. More like unethical business men, rather than they traditional gangster type guys.
I agree
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Villain wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:21 am
I agree
Sammy the bull tells a story about how Big Paul talked about street guys who were gangsters in the life and how there are racketeers who are like businessmen. Paul said Sammy was both. I thought it was an interesting anecdote.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Guess we got a made guy on our hands here!
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Was that at the Loon you would see the mayor and no nose eating?
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:13 pm

Guess we got a made guy on our hands here!
Always leave it to you to say something stupid. All I said was it was interesting observing the boss of the outfit and the mayor in the same restaurant eating at the bar next to each other. And I specifically mentioned I was not hanging with them or eating with them just observing the kind of thing that’s typical in Chicago of gangsters and politicians rubbing elbows. I know your trolling so I won’t respond after this but give me a break. I won’t be too mad cuz I like when you break wiseguy balls but try real
Hard to contribute something of substance to this forum instead of your inane nonsensical trolls.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Patrickgold wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:50 pm

No it was on the northwest side of the city on Belmont, I haven’t been in there in close to 10 years I think it was called the playpen or something like that but I cant find it now on google not sure if it closed since I left the area. On Belmont across from where the high school is a little East Of Harlem
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

I agree
You guys are right. There are a few guys like that I was told are made guys that are big time prominent businessman. Mark Montana is one and Steve panzarella is another. You can google them there’s plenty of info about them online. To be clear this info was passed on to me that they were made guys so take it however you want I can’t speak to the authenticity of the info. Both are definitely connected at the minimum though
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pete wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:39 pm
I agree
You guys are right. There are a few guys like that I was told are made guys that are big time prominent businessman. Mark Montana is one and Steve panzarella is another. You can google them there’s plenty of info about them online. To be clear this info was passed on to me that they were made guys so take it however you want I can’t speak to the authenticity of the info. Both are definitely connected at the minimum though
Thanks a lot. Ill see if i can find anything else with the help of my current sources and i hope they are telling the truth lol
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Pete wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:30 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:50 pm

No it was on the northwest side of the city on Belmont, I haven’t been in there in close to 10 years I think it was called the playpen or something like that but I cant find it now on google not sure if it closed since I left the area. On Belmont across from where the high school is a little East Of Harlem
You are talking about the Play room on the corner of Pacific and Belmont. I went there a couple of times. I’m trying to remember who the owner was. It might have been the Banks family. I can’t remember
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Pete wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:39 pm
I agree
Both were heavily involved in the Indian Casino takeover as I recall.