Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bigronny
Associate

Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Post by bigronny »

What the f has the mob come to now a days? Podcast hosts snitching on each other lol this is definitely a different day in age
kasparoza
Associate

Re: Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Post by kasparoza »

John Alite's own son told me he believed his dad butchered that girl. Frankly, investigating her murder after hearing that was doing God's work.
Capeci left out things I told him, like how Alite associates with pedophiles, and how his own brother accused him of once protecting a rapist from prosecution, and still prints his BS when he knows Alite's a pathological liar.
Capeci should be ashamed of himself. There are all kinds of inaccuracies in that story. Capeci said I could write a 155 word response to his questions for his story, and then he didn't even print it.
Straightened out

Post by 100100 »

So the 302 isn't true and was just created by Alite? Find that extremely hard to believe.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

The whole thing is extremely weird. The best revenge against a guy like alite is to ignore him he wants the back and forth and jr is feeding right into it.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

kasparoza wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:20 am John Alite's own son told me he believed his dad butchered that girl. Frankly, investigating her murder after hearing that was doing God's work.
Capeci left out things I told him, like how Alite associates with pedophiles, and how his own brother accused him of once protecting a rapist from prosecution, and still prints his BS when he knows Alite's a pathological liar.
Capeci should be ashamed of himself. There are all kinds of inaccuracies in that story. Capeci said I could write a 155 word response to his questions for his story, and then he didn't even print it.
You sound like a lunatic bro, “doing gods work” and the topic just flew over your head completely. Youre totally zoned out and i highly doubt Alite butchered a small girl....
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

bigronny wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:39 am What the f has the mob come to now a days? Podcast hosts snitching on each other lol this is definitely a different day in age
Gotti jr isnt in the mob and he never would have been if his dad wasnt john gotti
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Think about how much time kasporoza puts into this shit. Its so creepy how badly he wants junior to look good. Very creepy
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

kasparoza wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:20 am John Alite's own son told me he believed his dad butchered that girl. Frankly, investigating her murder after hearing that was doing God's work.
What is your relationship to Gotti Jr. anyway? Are you a relative of his? Why do you care so much about a washed up mobster?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

TallGuy19 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 am
What is your relationship to Gotti Jr. anyway? Are you a relative of his? Why do you care so much about a washed up mobster?
The term is fanboy
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Extortion wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:35 am
You sound like a lunatic bro, “doing gods work” and the topic just flew over your head completely. Youre totally zoned out and i highly doubt Alite butchered a small girl....
Does doing gods work also apply to the people jr had killed?
kasparoza
Associate

Post by kasparoza »

Extortion wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:35 am
I didn't say he did it. I said his own son told me he believed he did it.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Pete wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:49 am
TallGuy19 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 am
The term is fanboy
He must be, it seems he has dedicated his life to defending the "good name" of Gotti Jr. for no apparent reason.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Extortion wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 am Think about how much time kasporoza puts into this shit. Its so creepy how badly he wants junior to look good. Very creepy
It's not creepy, maybe you don't like hearing it, but he is informative He has things on his site that you can't dispute, such as how Alite's testimony of being the one to demote Joe Gallo totally clashed with informers like Gravano, who would know.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

bert wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:05 pm
Extortion wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 am Think about how much time kasporoza puts into this shit. Its so creepy how badly he wants junior to look good. Very creepy
It's not creepy, maybe you don't like hearing it, but he is informative He has things on his site that you can't dispute, such as how Alite's testimony of being the one to demote Joe Gallo totally clashed with informers like Gravano, who would know.
We all know Alite is a scumbag—most mobsters are. But there is a difference between researching the mob out of intellectual curiosity and spending so much time and effort defending a murderer out of some weird sense of admiration.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

bigronny wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:39 am What the f has the mob come to now a days? Podcast hosts snitching on each other lol this is definitely a different day in age
Don Carlo must be rolling over in his grave at the sight of a former acting boss arguing with a drug-dealing rat on Twitter.