Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Moscone65 »

Morena
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by SantoClaus »

Lupara wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:12 am
SantoClaus wrote: CeCe dead, home invasion, and the rat putting both of the brothers away, gives an opening to fill the void.
What rat are you talking about? Are you from the area?
Maybe I’m from the area, maybe not. It’s not gonna matter, if it’s true.

The guy that recorded them from NYC, wasn’t the only on helping set them up. As crazy, as this may sound, maybe not to people that have been around criminals.

That these, guys lust for and are jealous of what other MEN, have (ie. Wife, house, girlfriend, strong Cognome, etc.)

Locally, these guys and girls all went to the same high schools, Bishop Ryan, STM, Newman, St.Mary’s, etc. That’s about all I’m comfortable saying about it, right now.

But people who are from that area, might find this as a piece to fill in the puzzle. Get the answers they need, to be safe, and move forward.

When people that didn’t go to those schools and grown up with them, ie. the bikers and cops, and they know shit that only people who did, about MENS, wives, daughters, mothers and sisters. It’s a thread, that’s going to get pulled.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

SantoClaus wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:27 am
SantoClaus wrote: CeCe dead, home invasion, and the rat putting both of the brothers away, gives an opening to fill the void.

The guy that recorded them from NYC, wasn’t the only on helping set them up. As crazy, as this may sound, maybe not to people that have been around criminals.

That these, guys lust for and are jealous of what other MEN, have (ie. Wife, house, girlfriend, strong Cognome, etc.)

Locally, these guys and girls all went to the same high schools, Bishop Ryan, STM, Newman, St.Mary’s, etc. That’s about all I’m comfortable saying about it, right now.

But people who are from that area, might find this as a piece to fill in the puzzle. Get the answers they need, to be safe, and move forward.

When people that didn’t go to those schools and grown up with them, ie. the bikers and cops, and they know shit that only people who did, about MENS, wives, daughters, mothers and sisters. It’s a thread, that’s going to get pulled.
What the f are you talking about?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:04 am

It’s City of Hamilton stuff, lawyers, mayors, people who would go to the Hamilton Club, basically the Elite of the City. It’s a place where people of power can meet, cops included.

The Liberal Party was a big deal when most of these guys, were young men or kids. Di Lanni was a mayor and some girl named Sophie was a politician. All the people in that City, would know how they fit in, better than me.

This is also what is responsible for city contracts, building permits, zoning, etc. I don’t know how the mob’s past in Hamilton related to things the such, has influenced what has happened.

But that’s what I’m talking about. Sorry, if it wasn’t clear, mostly because I don’t fully know or understand.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

SantoClaus wrote:

It’s City of Hamilton stuff, lawyers, mayors, people who would go to the Hamilton Club, basically the Elite of the City. It’s a place where people of power can meet, cops included.

The Liberal Party was a big deal when most of these guys, were young men or kids. Di Lanni was a mayor and some girl named Sophie was a politician. All the people in that City, would know how they fit in, better than me.

This is also what is responsible for city contracts, building permits, zoning, etc. I don’t know how the mob’s past in Hamilton related to things the such, has influenced what has happened.

But that’s what I’m talking about. Sorry, if it wasn’t clear, mostly because I don’t fully know or understand.
I think people will still think 'what the f you are talking about'. I know I do. You are talking in riddles it seems.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

SantoClaus wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Nope. Still no idea.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Lupara wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:42 pm I think people will still think 'what the f you are talking about'. I know I do. You are talking in riddles it seems.
Correctamundo
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:02 pm
Lupara wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:42 pm I think people will still think 'what the f you are talking about'. I know I do. You are talking in riddles it seems.
Correctamundo
Capisco!

Did either of you two hear about Iavarone being potentially made in LA or his debt to NYC?

What I’m hearing now, the stated above stuff, when I heard those two things, started out kinda confusing and sorta veiled. People on here have heard similar things, about the debt and maybe LA button.

I’m sorry, I should’ve waited. I was just looking to see if other knew or heard anything like those to details. I’ll ask around tho.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Here we go we have a street source inside the family
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:51 pm Here we go we have a street source inside the family
Definitely not, nor trying out for the position. If that’s how it appears lol, you got the wrong guy.

I apologize, one last time.

Sophia Aggelonitis is the politician’s name. She with others have been in the Hamilton Club many times to party. The ex-police is Brian Mullen, I know for a fact, he would be blowing lines in there, with many business type in Hamilton. The 1%er in Hamilton, wasn’t the type that the cops, or politicians would buy from or do blow with.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Please don’t ask how I would know about the ex-cop doing coke, it should obvious, how someone would know.
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Alleged top Toronto Mafia boss arrested again before he took even one step out of prison

https://nationalpost.com/news/alleged-t ... ing-parole
antimafia
Full Patched

Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:30 am
Clark wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:34 am That was one of the better news conferences that I have seen. They must be pretty confident with the information that they have. I think a lot will come out of this.
I'm cross-posting here.

My notes:

- Jabril Hassan Abdalla was arrested at home yesterday at around 3:00 pm. He lives in Hamilton and is from Hamilton.

- Michael Cudmore and Daniel Mario Tomassetti are at large. There are Canada-wide warrants for their arrest, and law enforcement here will try to get the warrants endorsed internationally -- Interpol was mentioned.

- The three individuals were involved in different ways in the murder of Angelo Musitano and attempted murder of Saverio "Sam" Serrano (one of Diego Serrano's three sons; you'll recall that the latter attempt, which was botched, resulted in the murder of Saverio's girlfriend, Mila Barberi). One of the three is believed to be the shooter in both murders. All three were likely doing the bidding of higher-ups in an Italian organized-crime group, i.e., the three were not the masterminds. The three engaged in sophisticated surveillance not only of the intended targets but of the intended targets' families. Cudmore, who is believed to be missing (as opposed to at large), is a friend of criminal Daniele "Danny" Ranieri.

- Ranieri was considered to be a person of interest in both murder plots. Were he still alive, he would still be a person of interest. You see, Ranieri, one of the people on which Project Forza was focused in December 2014, was found murdered in a ditch in Cancún, Mexico this past March. He had been bound and gagged. You'll recall that he was an associate of Spanish-born Juan Ramon Fernandez, aka Joe Bravo, who as a well-known associate of Vito Rizzuto, died in a shocking manner in Casteldaccia, just outside of Palermo, when he and friend Fernando Pimentel of Mississauga, Ontario were found burned and shot. You' may also reecall that while in Sicily, Fernandez was heard saying in audio surveillance something along the lines of, They better not touch Danny. After Fernandez was murdered, there was speculation that Ranieri would take over the former's "crew" in the Greater Toronto Area, which was considered to have ties to Rizzuto and the Montreal Mafia.

- Peter Edwards did report this past July that Ranieri was not found dead in Mexico last December -- see https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/0 ... -says.html and Edwards's blog post at https://peteredwardsauthor.com/2018/07/ ... cial-says/. I can tell you that Edwards worked on that story for a number of months but I can't tell you what a source told him earlier this year about Ranieri, information that Edwards did not include in his July 9 article.

- At some point, Cudmore's family has (had?) been told about Ranieri's murder, and the family, as well as law enforcement, now fears that Cudmore has also been killed in Mexico.

- The recently murdered Al Iavarone knew two of the accused in the Musitano murder. Iavarone also knew a person of interest in the plot to murder Musitano. Iavarone knew Musitano.
Law enforcement does not yet know whether there is a common motive for the murder of Musitano and the attempted murder of Serrano.

- Apart from the investigations being multi-jurisdictional here in Canada, there was also co-operation with the FBI, DEA, and Department of Homeland Security (which I think had to do with Ranieri's and Cudmore's presence in Mexico). The Mexican authorities have also been assisting.
'Really upset': Vaughan family angry alleged murderer granted bail

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/9 ... anted-bail
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I know the parents. Very very nice mother, a very good lady, father I don’t really know but seems nice as well. The girl probably never figured something like that woulda happened, but Canada is crazy. The shooters really fucked up that one.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Honestly. Canada. BAIL for a MURDER charge! And of an innocent women.

Fuck me.