Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by Villain »

JIGGS wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:38 am
Villain wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 am
JIGGS wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:06 am The Democratic party runs chicago now.

JIGGS
:lol: thats the same thing one alleged Chicago guy also told me one or two years ago. He said something like the Outfit was almost dead and that Chicago's politicians took over their rackets lol
Aint that the fucking truth! Take this guliani character. They get rid a the mob influence at the javits on the west side a manhattan. Nobody with any kind of affilization, conection, or who is as blood sample relative can score a gig there. Meanwhile they still charge $110 to screw in a light bulb. And it takes 6 fucking guys to do it. Goverment muscles out the mob but the shit the mob implimented stays and gets more exployted even.

JIGGS
I completely agree
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 am
JIGGS wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:06 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:06 pm
Snakes wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:02 pm
FriendofFamily wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:31 pm Yeah I called a friend of mine and he said that he died and that he's been on oxygen for quite a while. He didn't give me much details and he gave me another guys name also but Unfortunately I forgot already - he said he died also from the Old Guard.
Check the charts list, one of those names may job your memory. Larry Pettit was ancient, too; I haven't heard anything about him in years.
1. Joseph Andriacchi / 87
2. Robert Bellavia / 79
3. Bruno Caruso / 74
4. Frank Caruso / 73
5. Nicholas Cataudella / 58
6. Salvatore Cataudella / 66
7. Salvatore DeLaurentis / 80
8. Peter DiFronzo / 85
9. Rudolph Fratto / 76
10. Gary Gagliano / 76
11. Nicholas Guzzino / 77
12. James Inendino / 78
13. Rocco Lombardo / 83
14. Michael Magnafichi / 57
15. James Marcello / 77
16. John Matassa, Jr./68
17. Lawrence Pettit / 90
18. Michael Sarno / 61
19. Michael Spano, Sr./78
20. Michael Talarico / 67
21. Albert Vena / 71
That is by no means the definite list. Nick Ferriola and Frank Caruso Jr are not even on it and I think they are both in their 40s. I think someone put it up there bc there was talk of another member dying and people were trying to guess who it was. That list is just the older members.
Who are the young guys? Other than that bobby pinocchio kid? Have they been identified? They got to at least have some non-made kids doing shy, collecting, and all the grind work. Does mickey marcello have any influence in the can? Like amuso or bobby manna?

JIGGS
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 amThat is by no means the definite list. Nick Ferriola and Frank Caruso Jr are not even on it and I think they are both in their 40s. I think someone put it up there bc there was talk of another member dying and people were trying to guess who it was. That list is just the older members.
^ This, right here, is why people have a problem with you. That list is all the members remaining (and some of them may not be made). There is no evidence that Nick Ferriola or Frank Caruso Jr. were ever made. And even if they were, you're in no position to know it.

That list above is part of a slightly larger list that was compiled a while back of the most likely 28 guys the FBI identified as the remaining members back in 2007. Since then, several of them have died and they are down to nearly 20 left.

In 2007, the FBI also said the Outfit also had over 100 associates but that's another topic and we have no evidence of any making ceremonies since then.

Stick with the known facts, not your own suppositions, or your credibility will be even more in the shitter than it already is.
All roads lead to New York.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Whatever happened to the Spirizzirri brothers? Weren't they associates of D'amico?
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

JIGGS wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:56 am
Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 am
JIGGS wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:06 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:06 pm
Snakes wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:02 pm
FriendofFamily wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:31 pm Yeah I called a friend of mine and he said that he died and that he's been on oxygen for quite a while. He didn't give me much details and he gave me another guys name also but Unfortunately I forgot already - he said he died also from the Old Guard.
Check the charts list, one of those names may job your memory. Larry Pettit was ancient, too; I haven't heard anything about him in years.
1. Joseph Andriacchi / 87
2. Robert Bellavia / 79
3. Bruno Caruso / 74
4. Frank Caruso / 73
5. Nicholas Cataudella / 58
6. Salvatore Cataudella / 66
7. Salvatore DeLaurentis / 80
8. Peter DiFronzo / 85
9. Rudolph Fratto / 76
10. Gary Gagliano / 76
11. Nicholas Guzzino / 77
12. James Inendino / 78
13. Rocco Lombardo / 83
14. Michael Magnafichi / 57
15. James Marcello / 77
16. John Matassa, Jr./68
17. Lawrence Pettit / 90
18. Michael Sarno / 61
19. Michael Spano, Sr./78
20. Michael Talarico / 67
21. Albert Vena / 71
That is by no means the definite list. Nick Ferriola and Frank Caruso Jr are not even on it and I think they are both in their 40s. I think someone put it up there bc there was talk of another member dying and people were trying to guess who it was. That list is just the older members.
Who are the young guys? Other than that bobby pinocchio kid? Have they been identified? They got to at least have some non-made kids doing shy, collecting, and all the grind work. Does mickey marcello have any influence in the can? Like amuso or bobby manna?

JIGGS
Jiggs, sorry your question was rudely hijacked by the guy that calls himself wiseguy but has never even seen one. as I stated before, Frank Caruso Jr and Nick Ferriola Jr are two that both have a book. Nick Rata, The nephew of Willie Messino, is also said to be moving up In the Outfit. He’s in his late 30s. He has been linked to narcotics dealing and hails from Elmwood Park. There is a nephew of Pete Difronzo that is supposedly involved in the Outfit and works for Pete. Not sure if this is true but he is in his late 20s. I know who he is but don’t want to put his name down because he has a clean record from what I understand. Sal Cataulla’s son who also named Sal, is also involved. He is a C-Note. The problem with him is that he does have a drug problem. He helped run their pawn shop (fencing operation) before it was busted in the mid 2000s. And his dad is not in the best of health. He has had two heart attacks in the last year or so. You already mentioned Bobby P’s son. Paulie K son is also involved. He is a C-Note too. There are also 12th street players that are connected with the Outfit, mostly in the Berwyn and Cicero area. There is a groups out of Melrose Park, mostly drug dealers, that work for an Outfit guy named Pete Venute. Venute himself is in his 50s.

Now are any of those guys made? I would say it is possible that Ferriola and Caruso could possibly be. They both have a book and bring money in and their fathers were high ranking members. Both have done prison time. Nobody knows when the last making ceremony was.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Jiggs, also Jimmy Marcello is the one in prison. Mickey is out but he is not really anybody. Once Jimmy was put away for life, Mickey’s influence became non existent. He was just a gofer for Jimmy. Jimmy is doing life in Supermax in Florence Colorando and has no influence now. He is basically in lockdown and couldn’t do anything if he wanted to.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Maybe we can update the list and notate it:
1. Joseph Andriacchi / 87 [former boss of Elmwood Park crew]
2. Robert Bellavia / 79 [Cicero crew, uncertain if made]
3. Bruno Caruso / 74 [uncertain if made]
4. Frank Caruso / 73 ["Toots" Caruso, alleged boss of Chinatown crew, possibly inactive]
5. Nicholas Cataudella / 58 [Cicero associate, current status unknown]
6. Salvatore Cataudella / 66 [former underboss to Mike Sarno]
7. Salvatore DeLaurentis / 80 [alleged high ranking member]
8. Peter DiFronzo / 85 ["street boss of the whole outfit" in 2010s]
9. Rudolph Fratto / 76 [Elmwood Park crew, probably shelved or inactive]
10. Gary Gagliano / 76 [Elmwood Pard associate, probably not made]
11. Nicholas Guzzino / 77 [former Chicago Heights crew, possibly inactive]
12. James Inendino / 78 [Cicero crew capo]
13. Rocco Lombardo / 83 [probably not made]
14. Michael Magnafichi / 57 [Elmwood Park, shelved]
15. James Marcello / 77 [Outfit boss, in prison]
16. John Matassa, Jr./68 [former alleged North Side capo, in prison]
17. Lawrence Pettit / 90 [probably not made]
18. Michael Sarno / 61 [Cicero crew capo and Outfit boss, in prison]
19. Michael Spano, Sr./78 [former Cicero crew capo]
20. Michael Talarico / 67 [Chinatown crew associate, probably not made]
21. Albert Vena / 71 [Grand Avenue crew capo]
Additional names:
22. Joseph Jerome (Jerry) Scalise / 82 [Cicero soldier, only surviving member of Wild Bunch, probably inactive]
23. Michael (Mickey) Marcello / 69 [half-brother of Outfit boss James Marcello, was not made in 1980s/90s, but could be now]
24. Anthony Calabrese / [In prison, made status unknown]
25. Robert Panozzo / 60 [allegedly Albie Vena's no 3 man, in prison]
26. Christie Spina / [allegedly Albie Vena's top lieutenant]

This list is incomplete. Sarno allegedly made some new members, but how many and who they are is unknown. We also don't know if any were made since then. Whatever the case, the total number of active made members is probably around 10 to 15, but probably closer to 10. The total number of all made members, including inactive and imprisoned members, is probably around 20.
Last edited by Antiliar on Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:44 am Maybe we can update the list and notate it:
4. Frank Caruso / 73 ["Toots" Caruso, alleged boss of Chinatown crew, possibly inactive]
Additional names:
22. Joseph Jerome (Jerry) Scalise / 82 [Cicero soldier, only surviving member of Wild Bunch, probably inactive]
23. Michael (Mickey) Marcello / 69 [half-brother of Outfit boss James Marcello, was not made in 1980s/90s, but could be now]

This list is incomplete. Sarno allegedly made some new members, but how many and who they are is unknown. We also don't know if any were made since then. Whatever the case, the total number of active made members is probably around 10 to 15, but probably closer to 10. The total number of all made members, including inactive and imprisoned members, is probably around 20.
Nick Ferriola (Cicero)
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:42 am
Jiggs, sorry your question was rudely hijacked by the guy that calls himself wiseguy but has never even seen one. as I stated before, Frank Caruso Jr and Nick Ferriola Jr are two that both have a book. Nick Rata, The nephew of Willie Messino, is also said to be moving up In the Outfit. He’s in his late 30s. He has been linked to narcotics dealing and hails from Elmwood Park. There is a nephew of Pete Difronzo that is supposedly involved in the Outfit and works for Pete. Not sure if this is true but he is in his late 20s. I know who he is but don’t want to put his name down because he has a clean record from what I understand. Sal Cataulla’s son who also named Sal, is also involved. He is a C-Note. The problem with him is that he does have a drug problem. He helped run their pawn shop (fencing operation) before it was busted in the mid 2000s. And his dad is not in the best of health. He has had two heart attacks in the last year or so. You already mentioned Bobby P’s son. Paulie K son is also involved. He is a C-Note too. There are also 12th street players that are connected with the Outfit, mostly in the Berwyn and Cicero area. There is a groups out of Melrose Park, mostly drug dealers, that work for an Outfit guy named Pete Venute. Venute himself is in his 50s.

Now are any of those guys made? I would say it is possible that Ferriola and Caruso could possibly be. They both have a book and bring money in and their fathers were high ranking members. Both have done prison time. Nobody knows when the last making ceremony was.
Nick Rada is active in Facebook Outfit-related groups. I doubt that he's involved in organized crime at all. He's just related to Willie Messino and interested in family history. Michael Spilotro Jr posts and only knows what he reads. Solly D's son is active on Facebook too, and who probably spends as much time playing video games and drinking around the pool as anything.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:44 am Maybe we can update the list and notate it:
Additional names:

Good breakdown. Another way to examine it is to look at the list of members/possible members who have died since the FBI specified 28 members in 2007.

Frank Calabrese, Sr. (2012)
James Cerone (2012)
James Vincent Cozzo (2007)
Marco D'Amico (2020)
Charles DiCaro (2011)
John DiFronzo (2018)
Joseph Grieco (2013)
Joseph Lombardo (2019)
Louis Marino (2017)
Bernard Morgano (2010)
Alfonso Tornabene (2009)
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

What was the "source" of Sarno supposedly making a few guys?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Also, are we saying Nicholas Cautadella isn't made and Jerry Scalise is?
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Confederate wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:43 am @Antiliar
I hear you when you say you are only relaying what you were told. However, let's say that Marco was really upset in 1989 when he heard that Matassa was going to get made & not him.. Well, that to me would mean that Marco would WANT to get made otherwise why would he be upset about something he turned down voluntarily at an earlier time.

Now, as far as verifying the 8 witnesses in the 1994 case who were going to testify that Marco was indeed a made man running a crew, it doesn't matter what we think. All that matters is that Marco THOUGHT they were credible & that's why he capitulated to the Feds.

In addition, there's also the strong possibility that John DiFronzo simply made Marco sometime between 1990 & say 1994. I mean, he could have made him with his brother Pete as a witness & that was it for all we know. IMO it was a 99% chance Marco was made in 1994 at that Trial. I could be wrong but Marco's high position & his action of backing down to the Government proving he was a made man suggest otherwise.
Marco could have been made later on, and if so maybe the FBI has info that we don't have. Michael told me that he last ran into D'Amico in the early 2000s and he still was not made then. I know D'Amico was sentenced to 12 years in prison in 1995, but if he did 50% he would have been out in 2001. It was Michael's opinion that he still was not made.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:08 am Also, are we saying Nicholas Cautadella isn't made and Jerry Scalise is?
Gerald Scarpelli id'd Scalise as a made guy. I'll qualify it by saying that according to Scarpelli's 302 it appeared that he said that Scalise was a made member. I haven't seen evidence that Nicholas Cautadella was ever made. I'm not saying that he definitely isn't made, only that no evidence has been presented. Guilt by association isn't evidence. But if you have actual evidence such as testimony, please share it. So for now, I'm saying that he *probably* is not made (but I won't rule it out as a possibility).
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:53 am
Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:42 am

Nick Rada is active in Facebook Outfit-related groups. I doubt that he's involved in organized crime at all. He's just related to Willie Messino and interested in family history. Michael Spilotro Jr posts and only knows what he reads. Solly D's son is active on Facebook too, and who probably spends as much time playing video games and drinking around the pool as anything.
Your right. Nick had some issues with the law in the past but I don’t want to drag his name through the mud. He is very connected with EP but the fact he is involved in Facebook could point to that he is legit now.