Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:49 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tonyd621 = Patrickgold

At a “guess”
More like Patrickgold = Fratto89, ChiTown, SolarSolano, etc. Doesn't matter how many new names he comes up with every time he returns after being banned, his posts are always the same.

Pretty sure he is Joeychicago from the old RD.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:12 pm

At a “guess”
More like Patrickgold = Fratto89, ChiTown, SolarSolano, etc. Doesn't matter how many new names he comes up with every time he returns after being banned, his posts are always the same.

Pogo
Lol. So who am I? I have heard my name linked to 6 different posters?? Lol. This is crazy. You guys are paranoid. I think your staying up to late
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

At a “guess”
Mason_dixon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:36 pm Patrick Gold I believe you 100% and Chicago still being the most corrupt city in the US in 2020 makes all the sense to me why there isn’t more indictments. They learned from losing Vegas. And now act accordingly. For fucks sake the murdered their own underboss in 2006 your telling me 14 years later there isn’t anything worth fighting for? Don’t believe it for a second.
Sooooo basically you're saying we don't see that many indictments because the Outfit has corrupted and paid off the FBI and Justice Department in Chicago. Yeah, seems plausible. :roll:
Yup, I am him. You guys got me. Because I agree with what hes saying? I know constant toxic bickering, high school bitching is what makes you guys tick, but not me. This isnt a sports show were we have to disagree to make it watchable. I just happen to believe him. And then I asked him follow up questions... that makes a half dozen posters interchangeable?
He can be wrong, fbi files can be wrong, informant's can be wrong, wiseguys perception of things can be wrong, a photo on here many times has been labeled as someone who is not and that person has gone how long thinking thats them? You think the government doesnt fuck shit up or get dates, times, people places things mixed up?
Just cause I agree and you dont doesnt change a thing and no one is spending the time on here creating multiple accounts to prove ppl right under the marco damico topic.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

These guys obviously have no lives. I’m done responding to them. They get off on this shit
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:12 pm Pretty sure he is Joeychicago from the old RD.

Pogo
I suppose that's possible. It's certain that he's been here before. These guys keep coming back and back, no matter how many times they've been banned, just to lie about who they are. Yet, he accuses us of having no lives.
All roads lead to New York.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

If he is from another forum, what does that mean? Hes been called out before? His information is less true? I dont get it. Im not part of gangsterbb bc you have the same access on there as you do on here without having to sign up. But I see lots of people posting simultaneously. I cant prove they are the same person i dont care if they have 123456789 accts. What is the point if its true?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:35 pm [quote="Pogo The Clown" post_id=148714 time=<a href="tel:1587780774">1587780774</a> user_id=53]

Pogo
I suppose that's possible. It's certain that he's been here before. These guys keep coming back and back, no matter how many times they've been banned, just to lie about who they are. Yet, he accuses us of having no lives.
[/quote]

In fairness I don't think Joeychicago was ever banned (unlike Fratto who has been banned numerous times and is now on here as Scottychicago) but I'm sure this is him. Same fan boyish defense of the Outfit, same back story about seeing and growing up around these guys and the same "I'm from here and you're not" style comments whenever he is questioned. What really revealed it was when he hyped up Michael Posner. Joeychicago constantly harped on Posner on the old forum and always brought him up to hype up the Outfits power and reach.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:11 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:35 pm [quote="Pogo The Clown" post_id=148714 time=<a href="tel:1587780774">1587780774</a> user_id=53]

Pogo

In fairness I don't think Joeychicago was ever banned (unlike Fratto who has been banned numerous times and is now on here as Scottychicago) but I'm sure this is him. Same fan boyish defense of the Outfit, same back story about seeing and growing up around these guys and the same "I'm from here and you're not" style comments whenever he is questioned. What really revealed it was when he hyped up Michael Posner. Joeychicago constantly harped on Posner on the old forum and always brought him up to hype up the Outfits power and reach.

Pogo
[/quote]

There have been a few very obvious instances of the same person posting under different handles
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Guys, with a few exceptions we don't know who anyone else is. So let's drop the debate over Patrick Gold's identity here and take it to the graveyard if you want to continue fighting about it.

Now, on to questions about Marco D'Amico. As I wrote previously, according to my sources he wasn't made. He was closely associated with many of the top ranking people, including the DiFronzos. I lean to what my sources tell me because they've been right before, but I don't make any claims about knowing for certain.

Was he related to the other D'Marcos? No idea. I haven't looked them up. I researched Solly D's family tree and his son said his father's godfather was Frank Maritote, which I found interesting. It gives some support to my theory that Frank Maritote was the capo of the Buccieri crew before Buccieri. That's a different topic though. What could be related is that Steve Mandell said that Albie Vena was the boss of Elmwood Park, which if true indicates that the old EP crew was shut down. According to George Brown, Pete DiFronzo was the street boss of the whole Outfit. This was all several years ago, so who knows where things stand today. Maybe Jimmy I is running Cicero, Vena is running Grand Avenue, and they're both running the territories of now-extinct crews. Pete DiFronzo could be the top boss and Solly D could be the underboss. Or the other way around, or none of the above.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 pm If he is from another forum, what does that mean? Hes been called out before? His information is less true? I dont get it. Im not part of gangsterbb bc you have the same access on there as you do on here without having to sign up. But I see lots of people posting simultaneously. I cant prove they are the same person i dont care if they have 123456789 accts. What is the point if its true?
The idea that we see less mob indictments in Chicago because law enforcement is too busy with terrorists, cartels, etc. is what's not true. The idea that there aren't as many indictments because of corruption in Chicago is what's not true.

I don't really care what he says about some bookie or whether D'Amico wore white after Labor Day. But anyone who is going to puff up the Outfit using absurd claims like that is going to get pushback.

Now I'm happy to go back to talking about D'Amico specifically.
All roads lead to New York.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:27 pm I researched Solly D's family tree and his son said his father's godfather was Frank Maritote, which I found interesting. It gives some support to my theory that Frank Maritote was the capo of the Buccieri crew before Buccieri.
Now thats some good "news" and thanks bud. I personally can confirm that you were the first one who theorized about Maritote and I took it from you. So Giancana inherited his crew in 43/44 right?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:27 pm
Now, on to questions about Marco D'Amico. As I wrote previously, according to my sources he wasn't made. He was closely associated with many of the top ranking people, including the DiFronzos. I lean to what my sources tell me because they've been right before, but I don't make any claims about knowing for certain.

You had stated this once before in an older thread a couple years ago that Mike Magnafichi had told you that Marco D'Amico was never actually made, but instead was a high level close associate of DiFronzo. It seems strange that he would never have been made? I don't remember you ever giving a reason as to why he said he was never made? Did he give you a reason?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:27 pm Guys, with a few exceptions we don't know who anyone else is. So let's drop the debate over Patrick Gold's identity here and take it to the graveyard if you want to continue fighting about it.

Was he related to the other D'Marcos? No idea. I haven't looked them up. I researched Solly D's family tree and his son said his father's godfather was Frank Maritote, which I found interesting. It gives some support to my theory that Frank Maritote was the capo of the Buccieri crew before Buccieri. That's a different topic though. What could be related is that Steve Mandell said that Albie Vena was the boss of Elmwood Park, which if true indicates that the old EP crew was shut down. According to George Brown, Pete DiFronzo was the street boss of the whole Outfit. This was all several years ago, so who knows where things stand today. Maybe Jimmy I is running Cicero, Vena is running Grand Avenue, and they're both running the territories of now-extinct crews. Pete DiFronzo could be the top boss and Solly D could be the underboss. Or the other way around, or none of the above.
Understood sir.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:10 pm

You had stated this once before in an older thread a couple years ago that Mike Magnafichi had told you that Marco D'Amico was never actually made, but instead was a high level close associate of DiFronzo. It seems strange that he would never have been made? I don't remember you ever giving a reason as to why he said he was never made? Did he give you a reason?
He didn't want to be made. If you're made you have to kick up a larger portion of your income and potentially make yourself a bigger target for LE. Also, the link in the other thread that Ed started that I provided deals with John Matassa. One of the informants also said that D'Amico wasn't made. Of course he could have been made later on since we don't know who was made after the 1990s. Mike Sarno supposedly made some guys. But that's what I have.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:00 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:10 pm

He didn't want to be made. If you're made you have to kick up a larger portion of your income and potentially make yourself a bigger target for LE. Also, the link in the other thread that Ed started that I provided deals with John Matassa. One of the informants also said that D'Amico wasn't made. Of course he could have been made later on since we don't know who was made after the 1990s. Mike Sarno supposedly made some guys. But that's what I have.
I think though the part about kicking up a bigger percentage for Marco would not have made any difference because he most probably had to kick up the same percentage that any high level Outfit guys had to do. For example, I never read where Ralph Pierce, Gus Alex, Eddie Vogel, Les Kruse etc. kicked up any LESS percentage because they weren't technically made guys. As far as being a larger target, I can see that being true. However, the Government saw him as being a made man anyway and viewed him as a high level target in that 1994.
If memory serves me correctly, the Government was going to call in 8 witnesses to testify that Marco was indeed a made man in the Outfit and the head of one of the sub crews of Elmwood Park. Marco then back off from making them prove it & capitulated to their statement of him being a made man & crew boss & in return received a reduced sentence.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".