Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by Patrickgold »

Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:42 am
Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:53 am
Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:29 am
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:48 pm Most of the guys on that list are retired. Marco still had bookies working for him.
How do you know he had bookies working for him? In the Chicago Outfit Thread, you said "I just happen to go to School with some of their kids", meaning the Outfit. Your statement was in the "present tense" so I guess kids from school that you know that are related to these Outfit guys tell you all this inside information. Is that it?
Well confederate looks like your trying to hijack another thread, not surprising. I went to school with some relatives In high school, some of that I am still friends with to this day. And for your question. I guess since you never lived or grew up in a ethnic neighborhood in a big city that has a certain element so you would never understand how people might know.
Asking a question is not hijacking a thread. Again, like in the other thread, you have no answer except some vague nonsense as expected. Now it's in the past tense " I WENT to school....", in the other thread it was the present tense, "I GO to school..." get your stories straight. :roll:

If there was bookie working under him it would have been Tony Dote.
I’m in my 30s so of course I’m not in school anymore. Ok I know he has bookies working for him bc:

1#. I see them meeting with him
2#: I know some of the bookies bc they are my friends

Next your going to ask me to name the bookies Right??
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:33 am 1#. I see them meeting with him
Gtf out of here. 🙄
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:01 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:33 am 1#. I see them meeting with him
Gtf out of here. 🙄
Ok. Yea it’s one big secret. lol. Nobody knows where he held court.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:20 pm Ok. Yea it’s one big secret. lol. Nobody knows where he held court.
Ok detective.

Everybody here believes you. They do.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Patrick Gold I believe you 100% and Chicago still being the most corrupt city in the US in 2020 makes all the sense to me why there isn’t more indictments. They learned from losing Vegas. And now act accordingly. For fucks sake the murdered their own underboss in 2006 your telling me 14 years later there isn’t anything worth fighting for? Don’t believe it for a second.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:19 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:20 pm Ok. Yea it’s one big secret. lol. Nobody knows where he held court.
Ok detective.

"There are younger guys the F.B.I. doesn't know about who sell pills".
" I GO to school with some of their kids"
Then is was changed to:
" I WENT to school with some of their kids".
" I SEE him meet with some bookies"
" I KNOW some of the bookies"

I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. I "GO", sorry, I mean I "WENT" to school with the kids who shot him. Trust me, no really... :mrgreen:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Mason_dixon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:36 pm Patrick Gold I believe you 100% and Chicago still being the most corrupt city in the US in 2020 makes all the sense to me why there isn’t more indictments. They learned from losing Vegas. And now act accordingly. For fucks sake the murdered their own underboss in 2006 your telling me 14 years later there isn’t anything worth fighting for? Don’t believe it for a second.
Sounds good to me. Only thing is you missed about 5 Homicides since Zizzo. But ok.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:07 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:19 pm
Ok detective.

"There are younger guys the F.B.I. doesn't know about who sell pills".
" I GO to school with some of their kids"
Then is was changed to:
" I WENT to school with some of their kids".
" I SEE him meet with some bookies"
" I KNOW some of the bookies"

I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. I "GO", sorry, I mean I "WENT" to school with the kids who shot him. Trust me, no really... :mrgreen:
Once again hijacked a good thread. You really need to get a life. You obviously have a pathetic one. Dude, just face it. You know NOTHING about organized crime in Chicago. Knowing a bookie is a big deal to you LOL. All those things you just listed are not even a big deal. It’s normal. Go to St Patrick’s, Holy Cross or Notre Dame with relatives of the Outfit. Seems like another world to you, right? I get it. You live far away and all you know is what you read in the newspaper and what you see on TV. when you live in Georgia and and still worship a rebel army that surrendered like 150 years ago, it is a big deal.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:25 am In theblackhand.club it said in the "[early 2010s he was surveilled by the FBI meeting with higher ups in Grand Ave, Cicero, and Elmwood on numerous occasions]"
So I mean they are maybe more active then we are lead to believe?
Up until Chuck Goudie showed up and filmed them, they all use to meet at the Loon Cafe on River rd. It was common knowledge to people in the area. John and Pete would be there, D’Amico, Dote and evening Fratto would go sometimes before he had a falling out with John. After Goudie filmed them, they started going to a hotdog place in Broadview. After John died last year, they continued meeting at the hotdog place. Marcos guys would stop in to see him throughout the week. I wonder if they still will now the Marco is dead. Easy to find out. They were there everyday from 10 to about 1pm but of course the Coronavirus has changed that. Jimmy I has a place in Elmwood Park. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them start going over there even though they are different crews.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:25 am In theblackhand.club it said in the "[early 2010s he was surveilled by the FBI meeting with higher ups in Grand Ave, Cicero, and Elmwood on numerous occasions]"
So I mean they are maybe more active then we are lead to believe?
Up until Chuck Goudie showed up and filmed them, they all use to meet at the Loon Cafe on River rd. It was common knowledge to people in the area. John and Pete would be there, D’Amico, Dote and evening Fratto would go sometimes before he had a falling out with John. After Goudie filmed them, they started going to a hotdog place in Broadview. After John died last year, they continued meeting at the hotdog place. Marcos guys would stop in to see him throughout the week. I wonder if they still will now the Marco is dead. Easy to find out. They were there everyday from 10 to about 1pm but of course the Coronavirus has changed that. Jimmy I has a place in Elmwood Park. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them start going over there even though they are different crews.
Good intel man thank for the response.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I mean its no different than people knowing where social clubs, restaurants in NY are at. I believe him. Im no detective and im not going parse his words. The verbage is the same just spoke in past/present tense does not make him a liar one bit imo.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:07 pm I mean its no different than people knowing where social clubs, restaurants in NY are at. I believe him. Im no detective and im not going parse his words. The verbage is the same just spoke in past/present tense does not make him a liar one bit imo.
F.Y.I. if you were to read some of the other many Chicago Outfit Threads, you will see that this info has already been posted. In addition, the best researchers on this Forum do not live anywhere near the cities they know most about. So, playing the geography card has been played many times in the past & is irrelevant. However, "going to school with their kids" is a new one, like the father tells the school kids all his business & then the school kids tell the other kids things the F.B.I. don't even know. In other words, according to what Patrick Gold has stated on this forum, he & his school friends know more about the Outfit than the F.B.I. :roll:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:31 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:07 pm I mean its no different than people knowing where social clubs, restaurants in NY are at. I believe him. Im no detective and im not going parse his words. The verbage is the same just spoke in past/present tense does not make him a liar one bit imo.
F.Y.I. if you were to read some of the other many Chicago Outfit Threads, you will see that this info has already been posted. In addition, the best researchers on this Forum do not live anywhere near the cities they know most about. So, playing the geography card has been played many times in the past & is irrelevant. However, "going to school with their kids" is a new one, like the father tells the school kids all his business & then the school kids tell the other kids things the F.B.I. don't even know. In other words, according to what Patrick Gold has stated on this forum, he & his school friends know more about the Outfit than the F.B.I. :roll:
Oh really?? It has been reported before??? Ok so here is some questions. Please answer bc everyone knows and I’m just blowing smoke up everyone’s ass

#1. Where is the meeting place for the Elmwood park crew? Where Marco D’Amico, among many other Outfit guys, went almost everyday from 10 to 1 pm everyday? Don’t have to say the full name. Just give first letter of the place and the road it is on. Don’t want to invade anybody’s privacy

#2. Where is Jimmy I’s place. Same rules as before

#3. Give me the initials of Marco’s biggest bookmaker. He hails from Bridgeport. And by the way it’s not Dote, the guy you think is the only bookmaker in Chicago

#4. What South Loop restaurant is a hang out for members of the Chinatown crew? A former burglar is the manager.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Confederate, You have fake news in your profile but you seem to believe it. Do you know there is only one FBI squad investigating the Outfit now? Even Bobby P and his crew was busted by local law enforcement, not the feds. did you ever see Bobby P and Paulie K on an Outfit chart Before they were busted? NO. Did you ever see Paulie C on an Outfit chart before he was busted? NO. Keep drinking your kool aid. Did you know the FBI had NO idea Nick Calabrese was a serial hit man before he ratted. They thought he was a gofer for his brother. They even had the bloody glove for 12 years and NEVER thought of testing it. And that was when the FBI was devoting all their resources towards the Outfit. They didn’t even know that Frank Calabrese was that involved. The Outfit is a lot more secretive than the NYC families. That’s a fact. the FBI might be god to you, but they are not. Obviously they have there resources and information but they are not perfect and are not completely accurate.