Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by Patrickgold »

Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:29 am
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:48 pm Most of the guys on that list are retired. Marco still had bookies working for him.
How do you know he had bookies working for him? In the Chicago Outfit Thread, you said "I just happen to go to School with some of their kids", meaning the Outfit. Your statement was in the "present tense" so I guess kids from school that you know that are related to these Outfit guys tell you all this inside information. Is that it?
Well confederate looks like your trying to hijack another thread, not surprising. I went to school with some relatives In high school, some of that I am still friends with to this day. And for your question. I guess since you never lived or grew up in a ethnic neighborhood in a big city that has a certain element so you would never understand how people might know.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Snakes wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:06 am "Official" confirmation: https://abc7chicago.com/society/chicago ... 2EbrI1JD90
Thanks. Btw do you have any opinion on my previous post?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Villain wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:10 am
Snakes wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:06 am "Official" confirmation: https://abc7chicago.com/society/chicago ... 2EbrI1JD90
I'm not sure about D'Amico having any other relatives in the Outfit.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Antillar would know if Marco was related to the other D'Amico's.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Snakes wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:12 am
Villain wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:10 am
I'm not sure about D'Amico having any other relatives in the Outfit.
Thanks
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

There was a chart of 2018 saying that he was the Senior Advisor, is this information true?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

aleksandrored wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:34 am There was a chart of 2018 saying that he was the Senior Advisor, is this information true?
Nobody really knows for sure.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

In gangsterreport.com it said in the "[early 2010s he was surveilled by the FBI meeting with higher ups in Grand Ave, Cicero, and Elmwood on numerous occasions]"
So I mean they are maybe more active then we are lead to believe?
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:25 am In theblackhand.club it said in the "[early 2010s he was surveilled by the FBI meeting with higher ups in Grand Ave, Cicero, and Elmwood on numerous occasions]"
Trust me when I say that he was always meeting with high ranking Outfit members up until his death at a certain west suburban beef and hot dog place
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Villain wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:46 am Speaking about D'Amico, during my research on the so-called old Outfit, I stumbled upon several D'Amicos and I wonder if they were related to Marco....

For example, there was one Frank D'Amico 30 years old who in 1955 lived at 2525 N 73d St, Elmwood Park; who was arrested on charges of assault with deadly weapon. It is possible that this guy was the brother or maybe cousin of one Nick D'Amico who in turn was close associate of Sam Giancana and Rocky Potenza, and operated all bookmaking ops at the Wagon Wheel Club on the Northwest Side, near Elmwood Park.

We also have another Frank D'Amico in 1982 or maybe its the same one i dunno, since this guy was in prison at the time and they dont mention his age except for being 12 years veteran of the police force, and while in the can he allegedly ordered one inmate to administer a beating over another inmate.

There was also one 44 year old Tony D'Amico who in 1962 lived at 235 W 26th St and worked with Jimmy Cordovano under the auspices of Skids Caruso. It might be the same D'Amico who was indicted back in 1924 as youngster for the murder of some wealthy guy, but im not sure.

So any thoughts or ideas?
Villian, I will look into it. I’m almost positive there is no immediate relationship but could be cousins
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:33 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:25 am In theblackhand.club it said in the "[early 2010s he was surveilled by the FBI meeting with higher ups in Grand Ave, Cicero, and Elmwood on numerous occasions]"
Trust me when I say that he was always meeting with high ranking Outfit members up until his death at a certain west suburban beef and hot dog place
I believe you sir. On this forum, and other sources the only thing you hear is there is no one left. Everyone relevant is either too old, in jail, retired,etc. There has to be some younger guys; am I wrong? I mean every person he was meeting up with qualified for AARP? It doesn't seem to be so imo.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

I know Marco was still active with his book at least up until a few years ago with tony dote. There were pictures of him meeting with christy spina from grand ave so he was obviously involved to some point.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:53 am
Confederate wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:29 am
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:48 pm Most of the guys on that list are retired. Marco still had bookies working for him.
How do you know he had bookies working for him? In the Chicago Outfit Thread, you said "I just happen to go to School with some of their kids", meaning the Outfit. Your statement was in the "present tense" so I guess kids from school that you know that are related to these Outfit guys tell you all this inside information. Is that it?
Well confederate looks like your trying to hijack another thread, not surprising. I went to school with some relatives In high school, some of that I am still friends with to this day. And for your question. I guess since you never lived or grew up in a ethnic neighborhood in a big city that has a certain element so you would never understand how people might know.
Asking a question is not hijacking a thread. Again, like in the other thread, you have no answer except some vague nonsense as expected. Now it's in the past tense " I WENT to school....", in the other thread it was the present tense, "I GO to school..." get your stories straight. :roll:

If there was bookie working under him it would have been Tony Dote.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am I know Marco was still active with his book at least up until a few years ago with tony dote. There were pictures of him meeting with christy spina from grand ave so he was obviously involved to some point.
In 1994, here are the names of the guys working under him in that indictment. Robert Abbinanti, Roland Borelli, Tony Dote, Carl Dote, Frank Catapano, Frank Maranto, Robert Scutkowski & William Tenuta.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".