GL NEWS 4/2/2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: GL NEWS 4/2/2020

Post by newera_212 »

The whole "Gotti Culture" is so weird to me. Hes been away from the life for almost 20 years now, right? Give or take? He shits on LCN every chance he gets, yet that's all he has to lean on, in order to keep his name and his brand relevant. Now, this huge circle of goofball orbiters and fans, consisting of grown men, mind you, just keeps expanding and getting bigger. It's the weirdest thing ever. I don't get it
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:59 am The whole "Gotti Culture" is so weird to me. Hes been away from the life for almost 20 years now, right? Give or take? He shits on LCN every chance he gets, yet that's all he has to lean on, in order to keep his name and his brand relevant. Now, this huge circle of goofball orbiters and fans, consisting of grown men, mind you, just keeps expanding and getting bigger. It's the weirdest thing ever. I don't get it
No different than watching Michael Franzese telling the same stories over and over again on countless different platforms. I think these guys just generally like the attention.
Clackclack
Honorary Member

Post by Clackclack »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:59 am The whole "Gotti Culture" is so weird to me. Hes been away from the life for almost 20 years now, right? Give or take? He shits on LCN every chance he gets, yet that's all he has to lean on, in order to keep his name and his brand relevant. Now, this huge circle of goofball orbiters and fans, consisting of grown men, mind you, just keeps expanding and getting bigger. It's the weirdest thing ever. I don't get it
Well said.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

stubbs wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:39 am
No different than watching Michael Franzese telling the same stories over and over again on countless different platforms. I think these guys just generally like the attention.
Franzese's been beating the same drum with his story, sure. I agree with you in spirit - but it's different because Franzese doesn't have orbiters and fans surrounding him and posting all over boards and blogs, and commenting on his behalf. The Gotti family has like a small army of these sycophants, maybe some of them are paid, to sing their praises. It's weird. It's one thing to try and control a narrative when your name is at stake, I can understand that - but what I don't understand is the narrative their trying to control is old and irrelevant, especially when it comes to John Junior anyway. It's just weird
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Junior is a scumbag ...he lived off his fathers rep and when he passed away he walked away. He claims his father didn't love him but then takes photos with these gavones of him in the barber chair. He has a shrine to his father in his house. The best is when he says he wishes he was a Latin King instead of a wiseguy. He doesn't wish he was a doctor or a lawyer ...even a plumber or any civilian.. he still wish he was a crook. give me a break.

The genovese should clip this Michael and whomever else organized the LK meeting in that social club. Bringing heat like that...what a joke.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

John Junior may not be that bad, people seek him out, not the other way around. He walked away, and never said he hated his father. If he stayed involved people would hate him, he walks away, people still look for excuses to hate him.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Philly d wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:25 pm Junior is a scumbag ...he lived off his fathers rep and when he passed away he walked away. He claims his father didn't love him but then takes photos with these gavones of him in the barber chair. He has a shrine to his father in his house. The best is when he says he wishes he was a Latin King instead of a wiseguy. He doesn't wish he was a doctor or a lawyer ...even a plumber or any civilian.. he still wish he was a crook. give me a break.

The genovese should clip this Michael and whomever else organized the LK meeting in that social club. Bringing heat like that...what a joke.
The genovese!
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

bert wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:31 pm John Junior may not be that bad, people seek him out, not the other way around. He walked away, and never said he hated his father. If he stayed involved people would hate him, he walks away, people still look for excuses to hate him.
You still running with the whole he's respected by everyone in the mob, are you disabled?
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:33 pm
bert wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:31 pm John Junior may not be that bad, people seek him out, not the other way around. He walked away, and never said he hated his father. If he stayed involved people would hate him, he walks away, people still look for excuses to hate him.
You still running with the whole he's respected by everyone in the mob, are you disabled?
I believe I said he's respected, I don't know if I said by everyone, and I don't give a shit. For someone who doesn't know shit you talk too much.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

bert wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:39 pm
I believe I said he's respected, I don't know if I said by everyone, and I don't give a shit. For someone who doesn't know shit you talk too much.
He lives in britan. He can't help it.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

You said only a few dislike him
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:14 pm
Majority of your posts are arguing with people in the graveyard you nonce
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:40 am
Uhhh. Iv never been to the graveyard.
And I wasn't so much attacking u as I was your country.
It's a stupid joke about ur fucked up teeth so u talk shit. Get it??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:41 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:40 am
Uhhh. Iv never been to the graveyard.
And I wasn't so much attacking u as I was your country.
It's a stupid joke about ur fucked up teeth so u talk shit. Get it??
This sums america up in one post.